Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely someone on here must know her/ of her / wingers from Leeds 'Wakey' 🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
I can only begin to imagine what the mums at the school gates must make of her
Probably what we all think of her lanky ,self centred, big headed, full of 💩 narc, with crap taste in clothes, handbags, men and interior design, who thinks the son she made from scratch,(refer to today's stories ie🤣 lord Fauntleroy of Trashlie manor) is more intelligent/ handsome/funny/cool etc etc than all the other kids at school....
Bet the mums have a WhatsApp group chat and she's been blocked. 🔔🔚
The only person who likes Trash is Trashlie Dung herself and MIngerdingdong who clearly has as little taste as she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably what we all think of her lanky ,self centred, big headed, full of 💩 narc, with crap taste in clothes, handbags, men and interior design, who thinks the son she made from scratch,(refer to today's stories ie🤣 lord Fauntleroy of Trashlie manor) is more intelligent/ handsome/funny/cool etc etc than all the other kids at school....
Bet the mums have a WhatsApp group chat and she's been blocked. 🔔🔚
The only person who likes Trash is Trashlie Dung herself and MIngerdingdong who clearly has as little taste as she does.
Lol lol lol and lol!!!! Got it all summed up to a tee

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let’s not forget her LinkedIn advertising her services - perfect for any business that doesn’t want to use an apostrophe or capital letter correctly! It actually pains me to read this!
duck me, she loves an apostrophe, that one.

misused-apostrophes-nthear-misused-apostrophes-everywhere-imgflp-com-x-x-everywhere-52032897.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The gist is basically that the political elite used a pizza place in Washington DC to traffic kids and had codes for different types kids in reference to pizzas. One (mentally unwell) guy turned up with a gun at one point and tried to shoot the employees Im sure.

If you google pizza gate then Im sure youl find the full ins and outs. I dont even want to link it here because its so wild.

Do I believe all politcians are honest good people doing the best for us, no. Do I believe presidents are ordering kids through a pizza shop, also no.
Ah thanks for explaining! I must have been living under a rock to never have heard of pizza gate!

She defo thinks she’s a celeb. Last time I saw her in the North East she was air kissing everyone and looking round to see who was looking at her 😂
Where they used to live was near where my cousin and his wife live. I messaged her and asked if she'd heard of trash and sent a screenshot, she said no which was mildly disappointing but also very telling 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Someone I work with tested positive today so I’m just going to say “fugging hell, don’t worry. You probably had Prosecco breakfast and that gives a false possy on the latty flow so pure heart, just go to work anyway” they are frontline nhs but Trash knows best so will all be ok, right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s off again with her ranting!!! My daughter also had to be tested yesterday before being allowed back to school today. It was all very calm and organised - I was sent a link to book an appointment before Christmas (which I did) I then took her in yesterday at the allotted time and it was all very quiet and well organised!! She’s probably been asked to do the same but because she is a head didn’t bother to book him an appointment and he’s turned up at school and they’ve not let him in. She’s done this all herself and now she’s having her usual stupid covid rant, words fail me, her stupidity amazes me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck me. Surely the school will have put out information about this ahead of time? With secondary schools kids do travel to get there, its not a walk round the corner for everyone. So theyd have notified parents of it? Surely? So if her kid is upset its because she hasnt bothered to read anything from the school and communicate it to him. Also why are the other 3 upset!?!?

Also teachers have a right to work safely, if thats testing all kids, its testing all kids. Would she rather go back to home schooling? Thought not.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
duck me. Surely the school will have put out information about this ahead of time? With secondary schools kids do travel to get there, its not a walk round the corner for everyone. So theyd have notified parents of it? Surely? So if her kid is upset its because she hasnt bothered to read anything from the school and communicate it to him. Also why are the other 3 upset!?!?

Also teachers have a right to work safely, if thats testing all kids, its testing all kids. Would she rather go back to home schooling? Thought not.
It definitely would have been communicated t to her(see my post above)

Reactions: 6
She’s off again with her ranting!!! My daughter also had to be tested yesterday before being allowed back to school today. It was all very calm and organised - I was sent a link to book an appointment before Christmas (which I did) I then took her in yesterday at the allotted time and it was all very quiet and well organised!! She’s probably been asked to do the same but because she is a head didn’t bother to book him an appointment and he’s turned up at school and they’ve not let him in. She’s done this all herself and now she’s having her usual stupid covid rant, words fail me, her stupidity amazes me
Same with my children's school and every secondary school my friends children go to also.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.