Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so dangerous! She probably cant get a GP appointment as they want her to take a Covid test before hand to protect the doctors, receptionists, other vulnerable people in the waiting room.

How does she know its not Covid? She doesnt!! Loads of weird symptoms with Omicron.

The majority of the country are being extra cautious but the rules dont apply to Queen Ashlie.

Also is reinfection of Shingles common?!? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she says ‘we move’ one more time!! Ergh she sounds like such a dick!

Reactions: 5
I’d guess people are sending her covid information as they know she’s a Covid denier and don’t want her out spreading it. Plus it’s prevalent in the country at present and she’s not vaxxed so might have weird symptoms. But of course, she knows best.

• Haha
This is what l don’t understand with anti vax mob , it’s ok for them to shove there unqualified uneducated views on it but when someone tries to view there views on the issue that isn’t allowed ! While she forces her views down peoples neck and thinks she has the right to other people are allowed to do the same !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
All that crap about her "friend" at Christmas 🙄

Her grandfather is having chemo, surely if she wasn't bothered about covid being a risk she would have seen him over Xmas? Ahhh no that's because her family have probably called her out on her anti-vax stance and banned her, or she does know its a risk and admitting that doesn't give her engagement on Instagram that being anti covid does

Reactions: 6
duck off, Ashlie.

Covid is NOT a cold. Some of the symptoms are similar to a cold, yes, but duck off with your eye rolling, your condescending "make it stoppppp" and your constant insinuations that we're all brainless sheep who are overreacting.

Back when we were in lockdown the first time round, she said that she didn't want to talk about the vaccine, she respected other people's opinions and hoped we'd give her the same courtesy, no one was right or wrong, we had to do what was right for us, etc. What the hell happened? I know she'd probably say she's just responding to messages, she's only expressing her opinion, blah blah bollocks, but come on. To go from that to this ignorant, obnoxious, condescending know-it-all really takes some doing.

Sorry for the rant, but she really winds me up. I'm off to have a cup of tea, she can stick to exercising her demons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
My husband, I and kids have just recovered from Covid - both of us are vaxxed and boosted. We have both felt terrible and I have a cough that just will not shift(I’m normally very fit and healthy with no underlying health conditions) Also my husband came out in hives and a huge rash on his body - he rang 111 and they informed him it was a symptom of Covid so she can eff off trying to tell us it’s shingles. I’m not saying she definitely has Covid but how can she categorically say it’s not and it’s shingles is just her spouting crap as usual. Each day I think she can’t become any more of d**k than she is but continues to surpass herself every day

duck off, Ashlie.

Covid is NOT a cold. Some of the symptoms are similar to a cold, yes, but duck off with your eye rolling, your condescending "make it stoppppp" and your constant insinuations that we're all brainless sheep who are overreacting.

Back when we were in lockdown the first time round, she said that she didn't want to talk about the vaccine, she respected other people's opinions and hoped we'd give her the same courtesy, no one was right or wrong, we had to do what was right for us, etc. What the hell happened? I know she'd probably say she's just responding to messages, she's only expressing her opinion, blah blah bollocks, but come on. To go from that to this ignorant, obnoxious, condescending know-it-all really takes some doing.

Sorry for the rant, but she really winds me up. I'm off to have a cup of tea, she can stick to exercising her demons.
Don’t worry love - you are not the only one she REALLY winds up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand her stance. In one slide she’s saying someone tested positive on a LFT so isolated and in the next, she’s saying teachers will have it and will need those in retirement to help out. So she wants people not to test or ignore the results and mingle but also wants teachers to not get it…it doesn’t add up! Or am I just trying to out think an educated twit who thinks things she sees on social media outweigh information produced by those with actual science degrees (Mingers, you’re not included in that)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand her stance. In one slide she’s saying someone tested positive on a LFT so isolated and in the next, she’s saying teachers will have it and will need those in retirement to help out. So she wants people not to test or ignore the results and mingle but also wants teachers to not get it…it doesn’t add up! Or am I just trying to out think an educated twit who thinks things she sees on social media outweigh information produced by those with actual science degrees (Mingers, you’re not included in that)
I don’t think a single word of what she says makes any sense to anyone

• Heart
I think she’s basically saying treat it like a cold - catch it and carry on with life rather than testing, isolating etc.

Reactions: 3
I think she’s basically saying treat it like a cold - catch it and carry on with life rather than testing, isolating etc.
Pure ignorance on her part if that is true. I’ve woke up with a sore throat and did a test as my parents were due to visit. Covid test was positive! I know the LFT aren’t 100% but there’s no way I would put my parents, or anyone, at risk!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Which if passed to her grandad could kill him.

Wonder if she'd be so blasé then, oh well his time is up. I doubt it!!

For many people it is nothing but for some it can be serious, no way of knowing if youl suffer or not 🙄

Also the fact she even references 'pizza gate' makes me take absolutely nothing she says seriously 🥴 get in the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I dont wish harm on anyone but until something happens to her family ie someone becomes ill or her grandad catches it then she won't give a 💩 maybe she wants to come in the real world and see people dying from the 'cold'

• Haha
Also the fact she even references 'pizza gate' makes me take absolutely nothing she says seriously 🥴 get in the bin.
THIS. This x 1,000,000.

The idea that there are people on instagram who could be influenced by this woman is genuinely worrying.

Reactions: 7
Look at all the holidays you want Trashlie. They will all be cancelled due to no vax no entry ✌🏻

• Haha
Can anyone explain what she means with her recent story re Djokovic?

I read his post but can't see what he is doing that would fit Ashlie's agenda/narrative and I'm confused as to what she means?

What beliefs is he sticking to?!

Reactions: 1
Can anyone explain what she means with her recent story re Djokovic?

I read his post but can't see what he is doing that would fit Ashlie's agenda/narrative and I'm confused as to what she means?

What beliefs is he sticking to?!
He has refused the vaccine and was told he wouldn’t be able to compete in competition without it - anyway he’s now been exempted for health reasons(it’s been verified by professionals) and he’s now allowed to compete. He has not however been exempted for being a celebrity as she put it - what a dick. I’ve reported the post for misinformation. Why is Instagram not doing more about these so called influencers spouting crap ??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He has refused the vaccine and was told he wouldn’t be able to compete in competition without it - anyway he’s now been exempted for health reasons(it’s been verified by professionals) and he’s now allowed to compete. He has not however been exempted for being a celebrity as she put it - what a dick. I’ve reported the post for misinformation. Why is Instagram not doing more about these so called influencers spouting crap ??!!

Ahh right thank you for the explanation 👍🏻 assumed it must be something re 'the vid' but wasn't sure what 🙂🙂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.