Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t understand why they insist on cramming as much cheap furniture into this area and use it as a family room when they have that huge lounge?! Stick the massive sofa, with all the pieces, in the lounge and sit in there?! Instead they have made the sofa smaller, purchased more tacky seating and all squeeze in there. Or use the cinema room?!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t understand why they insist on cramming as much cheap furniture into this area and use it as a family room when they have that huge lounge?! Stick the massive sofa, with all the pieces, in the lounge and sit in there?! Instead they have made the sofa smaller, purchased more tacky seating and all squeeze in there. Or use the cinema room?!
Money can’t buy taste I’m afraid!

Home made bread with Bruschetta? Excuse me if I’m mistaken but isn’t Bruschetta a type of bread with stuff on it ??! God she’s such a dim with , can’t even get the simplest of things right ! Good job she knows how to melt a load of mars bars though and make a really sophisticated dessert🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So really it's garlic bread, pasta and chocolate swiss roll with melted mars bars. Watch out Nigella...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im no snob but i wouldn’t bother getting the best crockery out and serving fajita pasta and a Mars bar pud. Also it’s her NYD with the kids aka the kids are back so they invite mates around to once again avoid any time with the girls!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Money can’t buy taste I’m afraid!

Home made bread with Bruschetta? Excuse me if I’m mistaken but isn’t Bruschetta a type of bread with stuff on it ??! God she’s such a dim with , can’t even get the simplest of things right ! Good job she knows how to melt a load of mars bars though and make a really sophisticated dessert🤣
Im no snob but i wouldn’t bother getting the best crockery out and serving fajita pasta and a Mars bar pud. Also it’s her NYD with the kids aka the kids are back so they invite mates around to once again avoid any time with the girls!
Yeh doesn’t make sense - how can it be NYD with the kids but they’re inviting their mates round, pair of selfish dicks

Reactions: 7
Why couldn’t they have New Years celebration on New Year’s Day with just the girls. The boys no doubt were having a lovely time with their dad? I just don’t get that she can’t see how neglectful of two girls who have already had a sad start in life. And don’t get me started on their actual father wing ding what excuse does he have? He’s well educated has a supportive family and is financially secure. Parent your own children you bald idiot and don’t use work or whatever as an excuse

Reactions: 17
New thread title...Golddigga Trash craves diamonds and pearls, only things in her way are Mingers🥚 girls.

Reactions: 17
Do they ever stop drinking?
No. Im convinced thats why shes up at 5am... whenever I drink even a small amount of alcohol I cant sleep properly and wake up so early.

I like a drink and will drink in front of my kids but its not every single night, like it seems to be for them.

Reactions: 5
By home made bread, she meant the part baked rolls you cook 😂 duck me what a cringe

Also, she’s reposted a repost of her post. AND she’s spouting anti covid stuff whilst having this amazing dinner party.

All in all,Trashlie out does herself every single time.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s absolutely tit faced and posting that little boy all over Instagram. She’s taken one of the videos down now. It comes over so creepy and weird. It’s only 3 days into the year and her and Mingers are strong candidates for the Kate and Gerry McCann Parent of the year award.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s absolutely tit faced and posting that little boy all over Instagram. She’s taken one of the videos down now. It comes over so creepy and weird. It’s only 3 days into the year and her and Mingers are strong candidates for the Kate and Gerry McCann Parent of the year award.
Only problem with them and the McCanns is that they can’t go abroad to leave there kids in the room 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t she have “shingles” the last time she actually had covid?! She says she’s been ill for days yet has been out with friends, hosting a dinner party (using that term very loosely as we all saw the menu) and been to a spa. Not that ill then!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t she have “shingles” the last time she actually had covid?! She says she’s been ill for days yet has been out with friends, hosting a dinner party (using that term very loosely as we all saw the menu) and been to a spa. Not that ill then!
The post about her being ill has disappeared now🧐

Reactions: 3
Probably caught something from that spa ... She makes me laugh, she's had the easiest Christmas ever...no work, no kids,no financial worries, zero stress. The woman needs to get a grip. Or a job.
The only stress she has is working out when she can next palm off the girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No. Im convinced thats why shes up at 5am... whenever I drink even a small amount of alcohol I cant sleep properly and wake up so early.

I like a drink and will drink in front of my kids but its not every single night, like it seems to be for them.
Same, you end up with a lot of nervous energy from the alcohol and all the sugar in wine don’t you?

I also drink and will drink in front of the kids (would prefer not to but we don’t have the option to palm them off constantly) but I find those two excessive. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her go for a meal and NOT have wine, and it seems most evenings as well.

It’s no wonder she’s struggling to keep up with the kids and her “job” when she’s probably always knackered, moody and dehydrated from necking aperol every evening.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.