Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still laughing at the naked family stories ..so, correct me if I'm wrong Trash, but YOU walk around starkers in front of your 2 boys, one of whom is in high school , and winDONG (no pin intended) has his pecker out in front of his daughters??? ,🤔 I mean, that's what you said isn't it??
Now I ain't no prude and I am a mum but, I'd say that is pretty bloody creepy all round. I mean it's hardly appropriate behaviour tbf is it? Or am I missing something here....🐂💩🤣
You sure you live in a gated community and not a cult one ,🍆 such a weirdo ,😂😂 poor kids man

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
For a busy family with four kids her calender isn’t exactly packed is it
Can’t believe she’s tagged where we can get a planner from on her stories, because obviously we’re not capable of finding one ourselves🙄 silly bint - anything for a few pennies but don’t you know she’s such a boss babes earning 1000’s each month😳😳

Reactions: 7
Still laughing at the naked family stories ..so, correct me if I'm wrong Trash, but YOU walk around starkers in front of your 2 boys, one of whom is in high school , and winDONG (no pin intended) has his pecker out in front of his daughters??? ,🤔 I mean, that's what you said isn't it??
Now I ain't no prude and I am a mum but, I'd say that is pretty bloody creepy all round. I mean it's hardly appropriate behaviour tbf is it? Or am I missing something here....🐂💩🤣
You sure you live in a gated community and not a cult one ,🍆 such a weirdo ,😂😂 poor kids man
Hahaha totally agree. My partner isn’t my daughters dad and has always been very cautious around her seeing him nude.

Reactions: 4
Today will look like this for Trash and Mingers
-collect boys, glee oozing out of her
-lunch out, photos of boys draped over Mingers
-evening back home, with a takeaway filming the boys and ignoring the girls trying to get her attention
-woe is me post about the start of a new year that one time she was a single mum and how she survived and you can too if you’re as a amazing as he aka find a rich bloke to take you on
-few face vibrator stories, possibly a mud mask featuring the favourite (gobby) golden child
-if we are really lucky, a covid rant about how the government are controlling us and how pointless testing is but free speech guys, you get the vax if you want, no shame
-“open eyes, pure heart” shoehorned in somewhere
Covid(mask) rant already ticked of

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the boys are back and dad of the year, Wingdingdong has taken them out for a drive!!!! What about his own children, why can’t he take them out on a nice family drive…. 😡😡😡😡😡
She couldn’t advertise her contempt for those girls anymore than she is doing and I think Wingnut should be hanging his head in shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If old Mingers now has a convertible, I take it they don’t have a car big enough for the 6 of them. So she has even more excuse to exclude the girls…”sorry girls, you’re off to the grandparents as we can’t all fit in one car and Step mummy needs an aperol as you stress me out sooooo much. Dad says he will see you in 10 working days after we are back from the spa break I deserve as I do so much for you. Now off you go and collect up your rags from the washing pile and don’t forget to clean the boys en-suite on your way past”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If old Mingers now has a convertible, I take it they don’t have a car big enough for the 6 of them. So she has even more excuse to exclude the girls…”sorry girls, you’re off to the grandparents as we can’t all fit in one car and Step mummy needs an aperol as you stress me out sooooo much. Dad says he will see you in 10 working days after we are back from the spa break I deserve as I do so much for you. Now off you go and collect up your rags from the washing pile and don’t forget to clean the boys en-suite on your way past”
God this is so funny but so sad too as it’s the truth

And still no sign of the girls.
I truly hope a family member has the balls to question what is going on and why they both treat the girls like second class citizens.
My mother in law treats my two children like they are inferior to my sister in laws children, it upset me initially then I realised it’s because my mother and sister in law are in fact both massive twats.
Our children are infinitely better off without their toxicity in their lives and I kind of feel like Wingnuts girls would be better off being with their grandparents on a full time basis. Let’s face it, it’s not far off full time now really.

Reactions: 12
The poor girls. I feel guilty for not spending 100% of the Christmas break with the kids cause I had to work a bit and a few days I just couldn’t be arsed to do much. And here old Trash is swanning about not seeing her stepdaughters at all. Horrible.

Reactions: 5
Surprised to see them all fully dressed after yesterday's passionate "declaration" of arse, tits and wonga's out for the gram.... although tbf , Trashlie Dung could be totally starkers whilst sat there filming their favourite child and Mr boiled egg head,🤮

• Haha
She's going to have a hissy fit about this! Cause god forbid the most boring kid on the planet, AKA Archie, has to wear a face covering in school! She'll spout the usual tit about how this will effect her precious first born in years to come 🙄 My son has been wearing one since August 2020 in school cause here in Scotland it's been compulsory, he just gets on with it & doesn't moan!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just saw this pic of Jeff Bezos (Amazon billionaire who split with his long term wife and now has new half-his-age trophy girlfriend) and thought it was Mingers and Trash!! 😂
Omg this has killed me 😂😂😂

Just saw this pic of Jeff Bezos (Amazon billionaire who split with his long term wife and now has new half-his-age trophy girlfriend) and thought it was Mingers and Trash!! 😂
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 you win the internet today! That is epic 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Omg this is brilliant😂😂😂
She'll probably take this as a massive compliment because she's so up her own bum!!
Unattractive, bald, wealthy man and plastic, desperate gold digga is about all they have in common ,😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.