Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the girls are on a sleepover tonight yet they went out last night. Really doesnt like being at home with them does she.

Reactions: 8
So the girls are on a sleepover tonight yet they went out last night. Really doesnt like being at home with them does she.
Just came on to say this ?! Where were they last night ?? Home alone ?! I don’t think so…

Came here to say this and of course the boys are so perfect that they correct the girls ‘awful’ behaviour 🙄
She’s such a witch

Reactions: 7
Her vanity knows no bounds ....what a slapper ...get a room trash ..no one else needs to see your arse out ....and I really do feel sorry for those little girls because I think their dad is allowing her to belittle them once too often now .

Reactions: 15
My son and my step sons argue and bicker over EVERYTHING, I can guarantee her boys do too, shes constantly making out her boys are angel's and the girls are naughty, it really annoys me, I dont see how wingers cant get annoyed by it too!

Reactions: 15
My son and my step sons argue and bicker over EVERYTHING, I can guarantee her boys do too, shes constantly making out her boys are angel's and the girls are naughty, it really annoys me, I dont see how wingers cant get annoyed by it too!
He's clearly putting her skinny arse first and his daughters are just in the way.... They are aren't they Trash.. she resents those girls SO much , everything she posts lately proves this. If she think people can't see that then she needs to wake up a bit, because anyone who agrees with the way she speaks about them are as bad as her, if not worse

Reactions: 12
I’m confused…. the girls are there but she’s left her room fully nude and walked to the office where he’s taken the pic?

I’m no prude, and I’m all about openness but step mum wandering around naked - it’s just a bit off for me.

Reactions: 14
Thank god the girls are off for a sleepover tonight, poor Ash deserves a break doesn’t she…honestly those kids haven’t been home all week and she’s deluded if she thinks we don’t see right through her.

Reactions: 8
I don't even think the girls have been there all week tbh, her stories have insinuated otherwise, They haven't been on one single one of her hundreds of constant me,me,me stories, whereas if the boys were there , we would have been subjected to Archie 24/7!! ...the woman is a compulsive liar. Her name suits her more than ever. And those girls did not get Christmas with their own dad , they got shipped off as soon golden kids were out the equation.... even taking their decorations down the day after... Mingding needs to re-evaluate his priorities. And if it's all for Instagram then he's a fool allowing it because she is making him look like a complete waster of a dad.

Reactions: 11
She literally can't mention the girls without a dig, it's always something, if this is what she says online to 30k people what does she actually say in front of them I hate the thought

I don't even think the girls have been there all week tbh, her stories have insinuated otherwise, They haven't been on one single one of her hundreds of constant me,me,me stories, whereas if the boys were there , we would have been subjected to Archie 24/7!! ...the woman is a compulsive liar. Her name suits her more than ever. And those girls did not get Christmas with their own dad , they got shipped off as soon golden kids were out the equation.... even taking their decorations down the day after... Mingding needs to re-evaluate his priorities. And if it's all for Instagram then he's a fool allowing it because she is making him look like a complete waster of a dad.
I don’t think so either - they went out last night didn’t they

Reactions: 3
I don’t think so either - they went out last night didn’t they
100% let's see if she posts anything with the
girls later!! When they've had their another kid free holiday. Unless of course the kid free time is all over the New Year as well..... although , I am sure the girls would prefer not to be around her anyway, especially if she walks around their house naked when they're "at home"....NOT.

Reactions: 4
100% let's see if she posts anything with the
girls later!! When they've had their another kid free holiday. Unless of course the kid free time is all over the New Year as well..... although , I am sure the girls would prefer not to be around her anyway, especially if she walks around their house naked when they're "at home"....NOT.
They’re definitely not there , they’re going to grandparents for a sleepover for a change🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Anti-vaxshlie is at once again. Also once again; vaccines don't stop you catching it! They reduce the chance and reduce the severity of symptoms.
That tweet is no longer there - it’s probably been removed as it’s fake news like all the other anti vax crap she sprouts the stupid cow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Urgh she’s HORRIFIC! “Look at me naked, urgh the girls are tit, oh I’m out again need a break, ooh me job”.

You’re a housewife, shush.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.