Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You wouldn’t have known the girls where there at all since the boys have left which is so odd

Reactions: 6
Also can’t understand them not seeing their mum at Christmas - I know it’s all visitation etc but surely it would be a priority?

Reactions: 2
Another day without his girls! Has he spent anytime with them over the holidays???? He’s a bigger tear as her to be honest. That self care time is so rare for them 🙄 selfish pair! Though to be honest I bet it’s true those girls don’t want to spend time with them, who would 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I bet they didn't want to be with you Trash, especially with your fanny hanging out....poor girls but don't worry peeps, the boys are back in town tomorrow so prepare yourselves for more blended fam fun....to add, latest story I am pmsl.....thanks for telling us all that you're a naked family and all walk around in the buff ..... She really is the gift that cannot stop giving ,😆😆😆 or fibbing ,😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread name suggestion - walks around naked, she makes us all cringe. Flashing her bum and her saggy old minge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Brunch out and then dinner out last night (oh and dinner at The Ivy the night before) and then a spa day at her favourite place today - Wingers you really are such a fool!! Is this gold digging loon really worth dumping your lovely daughters for ?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Where are the girls for fucks sake, it's half term, Christmas and he's too busy spending time with his new piece than his girls. Absolute low life he's just as bad, if not worse.

Reactions: 13
Wow... fair play Trash you've really bagged yourself a minted fool. ,🃏
Of course, by now we wouldn't have expected said minted fool ,🤡 ,to have allowed his own children to share your fun days out , especially at Christmas, you know the most "wonderful " time of the year when MOST kids are with their parents, parents like you pair that are clearly on annual leave or holiday break.. or in your case Trash as you don't even work, it's clear that every day is a holiday for you ...(your son's are with their dad so why doesn't he want his girls around?)
Tell you why because he's as selfish as you are...god forbid Oz and Sir Archie would have been missing out in all this ...you know it, he knows it , we all know it. Not a snowballs chance in hell .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She will pick the boys up tomorrow and go out for a treat with them whilst the girls are away again. So predictable

Reactions: 15
So many home truths for Trashlie in the last few posts on here. Can’t believe how little they’ve seen of the girls….. and as their father he doesn’t stand up for them.

Who the duck has so much solo time over xmas and NY? Its a family time 🙄
a selfish pair of twonks that who!

Reactions: 11
I find this whole situation so very sad.
Trash has been very open that the girls have not experienced a ‘typical’ family and has made reference to Wingdingers marriage being less than perfect, ultimately resulting in the girls only being able to see their mum with supervision.
Wingdinger, as a parent, should be giving his girls the opportunity to blossom and grow in their new family unit whilst adapting to a very different ‘new normal’ for them, not casting them aside for ‘quality time’ with his drag queen bride.
Without knowing all of the details it’s hard to comment fully but the titbits Trash has plaster on Instagram would suggest that the girls have missed out on a female role model who is consistent and present in their lives. Her references to poor hygiene being one of the things I found upsetting as, being a mum of a young girl, those things are private and if there are issues in this area then using some care and discretion goes a long way.
What Trash and Wingdinger are ultimately doing is making those girls think they are an inconvenience and they will never be enough. These girls are at a formative age where they are observing and absorbing information about relationships, self worth and self esteem…. What they are being exposed to is the complete opposite of what we should be teaching our children.
Wingdinger is clearly thinking with his 🍆 and Trash is seeing 💰… neither of them seem able to prioritise the children over their inflated sense of self importance .
I really hope that when the girls are with their grandparents they are treated with love and respect and not like they are inferior to the spawn of Trashlie.
Sorry for the rant but this excuse of a woman (and her spineless partner) have angered me for too long.
Yes, the girls have all the material things they could want but what about the emotional and psychological input they are clearly missing out on?! When those girls are teenagers and finding their way in the world, I hope they make wise decisions and don’t vase their own relationships on the absolute tit show they will have witnessed growing up.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Trash has been very open that the girls have not experienced a ‘typical’ family and has made reference to Wingdingers marriage being less than perfect, ultimately resulting in the girls only being able to see their mum with supervision.
Wingdinger, as a parent, should be giving his girls the opportunity to blossom and grow in their new family unit whilst adapting to a very different ‘new normal’ for them, not casting them aside for ‘quality time’ with his drag queen bride.
Without knowing all of the details it’s hard to comment fully but the titbits Trash has plaster on Instagram would suggest that the girls have missed out on a female role model who is consistent and present in their lives. Her references to poor hygiene being one of the things I found upsetting as, being a mum of a young girl, those things are private and if there are issues in this area then using some care and discretion goes a long way.
What Trash and Wingdinger are ultimately doing is making those girls think they are an inconvenience and they will never be enough. These girls are at a formative age where they are observing and absorbing information about relationships, self worth and self esteem…. What they are being exposed to is the complete opposite of what we should be teaching our children.
Wingdinger is clearly thinking with his 🍆 and Trash is seeing 💰… neither of them seem able to prioritise the children over their inflated sense of self importance .
I really hope that when the girls are with their grandparents they are treated with love and respect and not like they are inferior to the spawn of Trashlie.
Sorry for the rant but this excuse of a woman (and her spineless partner) have angered me for too long.
Yes, the girls have all the material things they could want but what about the emotional and psychological input they are clearly missing out on?! When those girls are teenagers and finding their way in the world, I hope they make wise decisions and don’t vase their own relationships on the absolute tit show they will have witnessed growing up.
The whole situation and how it has played out over Christmas has been so terribly sad. We’ve all known all along what an absolutely selfish gold digging cow she is but she’s really outdone herself and shown her true colours this time. Playing the victim and being so miserable for days and then as soon as those poor girls were palmed off parading around with her new handbag and heels like a teenager about to go on a night out and then showing her butt off to 30k complete strangers on Instagram. I’ll never understand how some people can stoop this low or be this horrible

Reactions: 13
Absolutely all of this. Couldn’t have put it better myself

Reactions: 5
Today will look like this for Trash and Mingers
-collect boys, glee oozing out of her
-lunch out, photos of boys draped over Mingers
-evening back home, with a takeaway filming the boys and ignoring the girls trying to get her attention
-woe is me post about the start of a new year that one time she was a single mum and how she survived and you can too if you’re as a amazing as he aka find a rich bloke to take you on
-few face vibrator stories, possibly a mud mask featuring the favourite (gobby) golden child
-if we are really lucky, a covid rant about how the government are controlling us and how pointless testing is but free speech guys, you get the vax if you want, no shame
-“open eyes, pure heart” shoehorned in somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Today will look like this for Trash and Mingers
-collect boys, glee oozing out of her
-lunch out, photos of boys draped over Mingers
-evening back home, with a takeaway filming the boys and ignoring the girls trying to get her attention
-woe is me post about the start of a new year that one time she was a single mum and how she survived and you can too if you’re as a amazing as he aka find a rich bloke to take you on
-few face vibrator stories, possibly a mud mask featuring the favourite (gobby) golden child
-if we are really lucky, a covid rant about how the government are controlling us and how pointless testing is but free speech guys, you get the vax if you want, no shame
-“open eyes, pure heart” shoehorned in somewhere
Bingo cards at the ready!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.