Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was her ex who initiated divorce proceedings against her. The Mother in Law digs the other day were against her ex’s mother. They all had her figured out as a spoiled gold digger. She’ll not show her face around her old town because it’s known what she’s like and her ex is very well thought of. The pictures of her ex and the boys on his Social Media look so nice. Genuinely big happy smiles all round.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It was her ex who initiated divorce proceedings against her. The Mother in Law digs the other day were against her ex’s mother. They all had her figured out as a spoiled gold digger. She’ll not show her face around her old town because it’s known what she’s like and her ex is very well thought of. The pictures of her ex and the boys on his Social Media look so nice. Genuinely big happy smiles all round.
That's good to hear....and I bet he's so glad to have that fruit cake out of his way. No doubt they all think wingdong is a massive mug.

Reactions: 6
Spot on! See him out with the boys regularly and they always seem to be having such a lovely chilled time together

Reactions: 10
I think she has Mingers and his parents wrapped round her boney, spoilt little finger. I don’t think the girls haven’t been home since the boys went and I bet she plays the poor little sad victim to them so they take the girls so not to upset her more.

Also, I reckon that she separated from her ex and they got back together as on her pics she did seem to live somewhere else and went back to the martial home but saw Mingers and a new meal ticket. The time frame doesn’t add up as she was with her husband in March 2018 and in May 2018, staying in Leeds.

Reactions: 5
With her mentioning if it wasnt for her, wingdingPHD would need a nanny.

So his parents having joint custody was probably to do with that when he was single. If due to his working hours / commitments his parents had the kids half the week or whatever to assist him.

Id say with 2 adults in the house now his parents shouldnt be required as much? Or in a normal household that would be the case. Youd want your kids at home as much as possible in their own home.

Not these 2 though, interferes with the precious adult only time they never get. 🙄

Reactions: 8
I think she has Mingers and his parents wrapped round her boney, spoilt little finger. I don’t think the girls haven’t been home since the boys went and I bet she plays the poor little sad victim to them so they take the girls so not to upset her more.

Also, I reckon that she separated from her ex and they got back together as on her pics she did seem to live somewhere else and went back to the martial home but saw Mingers and a new meal ticket. The time frame doesn’t add up as she was with her husband in March 2018 and in May 2018, staying in Leeds.
Wingers ex wife (who seems lovely) was still posting pics of them together in Jan 2018.........all very quick!

• Wow
I'm in an unhappy relationship and am planning my exit. There is no way on this earth I will be on my own less than 6 months and then introducing my kids to a man, uprooting my whole life. No way. As far as I'm concerned I'll never live with another man again.
There was clearly something that caused her to go from...not interested in dating/happy to live by herself with the boys, too..........meeting each others kids after 5 months and uprooting them hours away........💰💰💰💰.

• Heart
After saying about how Wingers said he’d need a housekeeper without her… she posts a screenshot of a text from “JJ who helps me with the cleaning”… Helps me with the cleaning? So, your cleaner then?? Ashlie is so desperate to pretend she’s a busy working super Mum who does everything in the house that she doesn’t want to admit she has a cleaner, however she just can’t resist posting that text to boast about how amazing and generous she is to her lowly staff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wingers ex wife (who seems lovely) was still posting pics of them together in Jan 2018.........all very quick!
Trash posted a pic of a letter to Santa that one of the girls had written saying her dad and step mum had been together ‘nearly 4 years’ and she wanted them to get married.
Now, I’m no mathematician but those dates absolutely do not add up!!

Reactions: 9
Trash posted a pic of a letter to Santa that one of the girls had written saying her dad and step mum had been together ‘nearly 4 years’ and she wanted them to get married.
Now, I’m no mathematician but those dates absolutely do not add up!!
[/QUOTE
Ooh where did you see the pics ??

Reactions: 1
Once again, the couple who never get kid free time are out on the piss. Thank god eh, as they never get any time just them except the evenings they have, the weekends away, every single day since Xmas day…also she fugging loves thinking she’s better than everyone in her “gated community” doesn’t she. Hardly Beverly Hills is it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is so cringe, the way she walks in those heels and holding the bag like a 5 year old playing dress up 🙄

,😂😂😂oh piss off Trashlie you total narc.......such a big headed knob! Everything about her is fake, including her relationship with her partner and his children.
She really has illusions of grandeur. What an absolute arse wipe this woman is. Can't deal with the cringe any longer.

Once again, the couple who never get kid free time are out on the piss. Thank god eh, as they never get any time just them except the evenings they have, the weekends away, every single day since Xmas day…also she fugging loves thinking she’s better than everyone in her “gated community” doesn’t she. Hardly Beverly Hills is it!
Ive said before but its the insinuation they never have any kid free time that pisses me off. They get a lot of child free time why not just say that? We're lucky that with the arrangements with the boys dad and wingers folks it allows us these date nights / child free days out. We so appreciate them and allows us to recharge.

Im a parent of 2 and it is tough. Its so hard and something I find so so difficult. I am not a natural parent at all. We do have date nights and have had weekends away without our kids and for me it is necessary I need that time. One of my children is hard work bless them, more so than your average child and I am mentally and physically drained looking after them. I dont begrudge any parents a break, we all need it and it takes a village to raise a child.

Why lie and act hard done by. She is so so privileged and doesnt seen to recognise it at all.

Even with the home schooling, it was hard for her everyone but they had a house, a dining table, what appeared to be kit for all kids to be able to do their school work, a 'job' thats flexible that enabled her to be flexible around the kids. Outdoor space. Money to do her themed nights, get takeaways, no money worries from being on furlough and struggling to pay for food, relying on patchy food parcels from school.

So many families had no outdoor space, no space for kids to home school, parents having to work in v unflexible roles, not enough kit for every child to have to do their school work.

We're all entitled to moan and everyones struggles are valid but this woman takes the cake.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She can’t even walk in the shoes she’s got on. Walking like bambi to the mirror 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s happy again now she’s palmed the step daughters off and she’s been wined and dined at The Ivy! Oh and also that she can show off her tit tacky bag

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.