Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to photoshop the sky as they weather isn’t great 😂 so she has to make it look hot and sunny when really, it’s windy and cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This really isn't the flex she thinks it is.
1. No chance anyone other than Stevie Wonder would serve Archie and soon as that pre-puberty voice squeaks out its over.
2. Why would you ask your child to get you Alcohol?
3. Why would you let someone serve your child?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
The whole 16-18 thing is pissing me off. There’s just no way. NO way. It doesn’t make her relatable. It makes her even more of a head.

Reactions: 13
This really isn't the flex she thinks it is.
1. No chance anyone other than Stevie Wonder would serve Archie and soon as that pre-puberty voice squeaks out its over.
2. Why would you ask your child to get you Alcohol?
3. Why would you let someone serve your child?
Likelihood is wingding went to the bar and Archie went with him and carried her aperol back but let’s not let the truth get in the way of a good lie

Reactions: 10
6C6C0AE3-515E-4263-AF90-9C3C6B000BA1.png

She’s either a flat out liar, or she’s insane with photoshop. A size 16-18 where?!

Reactions: 7
I can understand buying bikini bottoms with tie sides in a bigger size as they can be very small but that doesn't make her an actual 16-18. She just cannot stop the bullshit can she. It's actually worrying how much she just blatantly lies about things.

Reactions: 12
She’s obviously reading here…. posting that she’s definitely 16-18 and infact she buys size 20 knickers 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s obviously reading here…. posting that she’s definitely 16-18 and infact she buys size 20 knickers 🤦‍♀️
I’m a few inches shorter than her, have a arse and I’m 15st plus and I’m not a size 20 (no shame if I was mind)!

Reactions: 7
Since her divorce she forced her eldest son into an adult male role and it's really uncomfortable to watch. She appears to over feed him too, as if she gives him adult portions because she's forced him into a Dad-type role. I suspect she partly does it to keep him on side ('You're Mam's protector now etc.) but but it's a role he's ill equipped for, and sadly probably makes him horribly overbearing on Archie and the girls.

Reactions: 17
Lovely family holiday back to the room playing cards rock and roll on another note what is there actually to do apart from the pool for the kids and that pool will be freeeeeezing hope she paid a fortune it looks tit I would rather be sat here with my husband and kids watching ant and dec with a cheeky wine and kebab stick heating on better night than hers 🤣 and nope I’m not jealous trashlee off to Florida in may

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Since her divorce she forced her eldest son into an adult male role and it's really uncomfortable to watch. She appears to over feed him too, as if she gives him adult portions because she's forced him into a Dad-type role. I suspect she partly does it to keep him on side ('You're Mam's protector now etc.) but but it's a role he's ill equipped for, and sadly probably makes him horribly overbearing on Archie and the girls.
I wholeheartedly agree with this and it’s extremely sad to watch.

I’ve actually witnessed this happened in real life and the male in question is now an adult who has a host of mental health problems and issues. His counsellor pins it all on him becoming the father figure when his parents divorced.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.