Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obviously reading here…. posting that she’s definitely 16-18 and infact she buys size 20 knickers 🤦‍♀️
So she's on holiday, she's having the best time ever, no one else's holidays are as good as hers, she wins at everything blah blah blah... but she's constantly on instagram, she's watching videos about Covid/jabs and she's reading Tattle. Living the dream Ashlie, living the dream.

Also, the "jibs" thing really winds me up. Imagine being so obsessed that you actively - and repeatedly - prevent the link for the Covid information page showing up for people. So bleeping ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
Lovely family holiday back to the room playing cards rock and roll on another note what is there actually to do apart from the pool for the kids and that pool will be freeeeeezing hope she paid a fortune it looks tit I would rather be sat here with my husband and kids watching ant and dec with a cheeky wine and kebab stick heating on better night than hers 🤣 and nope I’m not jealous trashlee off to Florida in may
There is literally nothing to do there, and I mean nothing. As I said in an earlier post they literally peaked in the first day going to see the fish being brought in. There’s nowhere else to go and nothing to do apart from what entertainment the hotel has and they had at least a night off when we were there (same hotel chain as Ash, just the hotel she’s in was being built at the time) We went around same time and I didn’t go in the pool at all as it was too cold and didn’t need to cool off as it wasn’t hot enough and you can’t go near the sea because it’s far too rough and dangerous. Don’t get me wrong, for 2 adults that just wanted a week of literally doing nothing it was fine, but all the kids that were there were bored and we were glad that we hadn’t booked longer than a week. Travel agents try to flog it as the caribbean for half the price and I can categorically state on both points that is incorrect 😂

Reactions: 8
Seeing as Archie can get served for aperol at the bar and she’s introduced him to alcohol culture with non-alcoholic bottles of beer while watching the football and non-alcoholic bottles of fruit cider for his classmates at their end of term party she threw, how long is it til Arch orders himself a beer (since he can obviously get served). Seeing as he’s in his own hotel room, he can get served at the bar and take his beer back there to enjoy, he could even get a round in for both him and Oscar- a 9yo with (supposed) ADHD on the beers, what could go wrong? And Ash and Ming would be none the wiser in their adults only room. Tbh Ash would probably just find it funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seeing as Archie can get served for aperol at the bar and she’s introduced him to alcohol culture with non-alcoholic bottles of beer while watching the football and non-alcoholic bottles of fruit cider for his classmates at their end of term party she threw, how long is it til Arch orders himself a beer (since he can obviously get served). Seeing as he’s in his own hotel room, he can get served at the bar and take his beer back there to enjoy, he could even get a round in for both him and Oscar- a 9yo with (supposed) ADHD on the beers, what could go wrong? And Ash and Ming would be none the wiser in their adults only room. Tbh Ash would probably just find it funny.
He’s in his own room with a fully stocked mini bar and optics of spirits….maybe they’ve had them removed but I doubt it so he’s probably on the pre-dinner drinks already

And they do have a swim up room….so those kids are sleeping in rooms nowhere near them 🤷🏻‍♀️ What if something happens or one of them is ill or just needs some comfort? Suppose Ash can put on a show for wingding without worrying about the kids hearing them 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
It's actually frightening how much responsibility she puts on golden balls shoulders at the grand old age of 12. She's now saying Oscar & the girls are at kids club & she can trust Archie to hang around reception with his I-pad on his own while they do their own thing. No matter how sensible he is, how mature for his age he is, HE IS STILL A CHILD, IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY! Those 4 kids would have been better left at home cause this holiday clearly isn't about their needs, it's what that pair of dicks want!
Edited to add, they have just had an hour in the spa while golden balls is unsupervised. Imagine him, or the other kids, going home & telling their mates about the holiday set up & the lack of adult supervision? Any normal parent would be horrified, if I was the girls Mum or the boys Dad I'd defo bring it up via services or solicitors if I had to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Ha ha and now saying they’re lucky to get an hours peace?! Eh?! Apart from the fact the kids go to bed early, on their own. You’re sleeping in a room away from them?

Reactions: 8
I have a 12 year old who is very mature but NO WAY ON EARTH would i leave them alone in a hotel in a foreign country and go have a massage 🤯
I even make sure I’m on call with them if I leave them home alone to pop to the local shop for 5 minutes!!

Reactions: 9
Im really shocked at this. An hour in the spa with the kids all left unattended?

I know theyre being left unattended all night but wow. Its so irresponsible. At least 2 of those kids are under age 10, in a foreign country. They could be snatched or anything. Fall and crack their head open and those 2 are in getting a couples massage. Jesus.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So golden child is left unsupervised any weirdo could do something inappropriate… or does she think he’s so big and like a man he could defend himself
She basically said kids club is tit there but sod that they need there spa time off you go the three spares couldn’t make it up what a tit holiday kids be happier at home in a sports camp or something geared towards children oh and they would be supervised 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
When we go on a family holiday my kids have NEVER once gone to kids club - they haven’t wanted to and that’s fine with me. I wouldn’t want them to go as I’d spend the entire time worrying someone would abduct them. Instead they LOVE spending the day in the pool with their dad who they don’t see much as he works such long hours and hanging out with us having fun - kind of what I imagine a ‘family holiday’ should be 🤷🏻‍♀️
**no shade on anyone who uses kids club - it’s just not for me**

Reactions: 12
Sometimes I think she regrets having kids (and she definitely hates that she has those 2 girls)

I don't want children simply for the fact that I'm too selfish. I don't want to have to plan my entire life around them. I like having lie ins, I like being able to go out when I want (I have a dog and that's bad enough 😂) if for example I went on holiday I'd want to do all those things that she wants to do without ever putting kids in danger and them feeling bored etc.

I just dont understand people like her that does have children and then makes them work around her life? They get dropped like a second thought every single week without a doubt and it actually makes me feel sorry for the people who desperately want to have children and do things like go on holiday and make memories and spend their precious time together especially given the circumstances at the moment

Reactions: 15
Ive relooked. I think kids went to kids club whilst they went to the spa. It makes it slightly better. 12yo being left for an hour not in charge of other kids isnt as bad.

Ive relooked. I think kids went to kids club whilst they went to the spa. It makes it slightly better. 12yo being left for an hour not in charge of other kids isnt as bad.
12 year old still was left on his own, he didn't want to go to kids club.

Reactions: 3
Must be a boring holiday because she can't stop linking all her crappy shite in the hope that some dullard follower might swipe that link....money grabbing old boot....mind you, everyday is a holiday for the crazy one that stays home and fills her endless child free time on Instagram, so I guess it's nothing to her to be doing sweet eff all. And, sorry, but nothing she's posted of it makes me want to visit even slightly.

Reactions: 6
Must be a boring holiday because she can't stop linking all her crappy shite in the hope that some dullard follower might swipe that link....money grabbing old boot....mind you, everyday is a holiday for the crazy one that stays home and fills her endless child free time on Instagram, so I guess it's nothing to her to be doing sweet eff all. And, sorry, but nothing she's posted of it makes me want to visit even slightly.
So uninspiring….and no I don’t want to click on that fugly bag you keep trying to flog when we all know you don’t actually carry it but take the LV and likely sit it on a table so everyone knows you have one

Reactions: 2
I hope I'm wrong, if I am I'll hold my hands up but her latest stories man! They've been out exploring Sal this morning & kids wanted back to the hotel asap so got a taxi. She's done a few stories of them in the taxi, except she's showing her & what I assume is Matt Lucas's hairy legs and there's no sign of the kids! I hope to god they haven't flung the 4 CHILDREN in a taxi alone with a stranger 😬 Apart from the driver's music that cab is far too quiet to have 4 kids sitting in it. Am I exaggerating, is she trolling us?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I hope I'm wrong, if I am I'll hold my hands up but her latest stories man! They've been out exploring Sal this morning & kids wanted back to the hotel asap so got a taxi. She's done a few stories of them in the taxi, except she's showing her & what I assume is Matt Lucas's hairy legs and there's no sign of the kids! I hope to god they haven't flung the 4 CHILDREN in a taxi alone with a stranger 😬 Apart from the driver's music that cab is far too quiet to have 4 kids sitting in it. Am I exaggerating, is she trolling us?

I'd say so maybe youngest in the front with them, either way I'm shocked. That's not a 7+ seater! What the hell is wrong with them? We have a large family and us parents would always split up, so the kids are not on their own. She has took it too far now. She couldn't care less about them kids at all. Probably hoping they get kidnapped, make her and dingers life easier.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.