Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the kids are 8,9,11,12.

Something like that. There is v little between them. Youngest girl is 8 Im sure, Oscar is 9 and then Archie is 12 so the oldest girl is 10 or 11.

These are the same girls Ashlie berates for not being able to rinse their hair 🙄 but theyre fine to be in their own room in a foreign country.

I would feel really uncomfortable about that unless its adjoining rooms or something. I appreciate that getting a place big enough for 6 is tricky but you can get 2 bed apartments.

Myself and my sibling used to sleep in the living room on the crap sofa bed things when we went abroad. We'd get a 1 bed apartment and our parents would be in the bedroom, us in the lounge 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Am I right in seeing it’s a ground floor apartment too? Not a prayer…. Does she not remember Maddie McCann

Reactions: 8
I think the kids are 8,9,11,12.

Something like that. There is v little between them. Youngest girl is 8 Im sure, Oscar is 9 and then Archie is 12 so the oldest girl is 10 or 11.

These are the same girls Ashlie berates for not being able to rinse their hair 🙄 but theyre fine to be in their own room in a foreign country.

I would feel really uncomfortable about that unless its adjoining rooms or something. I appreciate that getting a place big enough for 6 is tricky but you can get 2 bed apartments.

Myself and my sibling used to sleep in the living room on the crap sofa bed things when we went abroad. We'd get a 1 bed apartment and our parents would be in the bedroom, us in the lounge 🤣
Doesn't look like connecting rooms ☹ There were other hotels with 2 bedroom suites but clearly they didn't have good enough drinks for her so that's obviously more important. She's an absolute joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And the fact that she has advertised which hotel they are in to nearly 40k people and the kids on their own 😱

Reactions: 16
I cannot believe those kids are in completely separate rooms!

Far, far too young! 😳

Reactions: 12
Wanted to treat them to a swim up roomwith her Christmas bonus?! Was that her bonus from Bossman Wingers?! 😂😂 Does she really believe her own bullshit!

Also I would have been scared at that age to be in my own room with my sister. Totally inappropriate.

Reactions: 10
Total safeguarding issue there, those girls alone in a room together. What parent thinks that’s ok?! They need reported.

She is diabolical, so desperate for her holiday (when she’s had more than anyone I know in the ‘pandy’) - glad her weather is shite, hope she gets covid too. But as long as she’s got her adults only room eh…selfish pricks, the pair of them.

Reactions: 14
Wow i was actually joking when i said about them not being in the room with the kids, i am totally gobsmacked. How old are the girls again?

Also Archie is 12 so allowed his own room but the girls aren't so are the hotel presuming an adult is staying in with them? Glad she could pack the lumi but not suncream, not sure i'd be boasting about letting my kids get burnt to a crisp :mad:
Yeah I didn’t get that either- Archie is 12 so that means we can have three rooms, one adults one boys and one girls? Eh? Mingers really does like pissing money up the wall to please Ash doesn’t he. And that story that’s a pic of a beer and a packet of crisps and the caption says “the kids were tired and asked to go to bed” (it actually doesn’t say tired it says some stupid Ashlie-speak word to mean tired). So does that mean Trash and Ming are down in the bar getting pissed while the kids are up in their two rooms?

Am I right in seeing it’s a ground floor apartment too? Not a prayer…. Does she not remember Maddie McCann
I thought the exact same thing when I saw where the rooms where. Surely they are to young to be in a room on their own? And would you really let a kid with (supposedly) ADHD be in a room with just his big brother? Also, forgets to pack outfits but remembers all her lumi shite??? Just bollox.

So the hotel obviously think there’s an adult in two of the rooms?! And your kid has ADHD and you let him stay in a room on his own? Tell me your child doesnt really have ADHD without telling me….she’s such a bullshitter
Also why would you put that thing on your face after it’s been battered by that wind and sun all day. They’ll looked like corned beef by the end of the week.

• Haha
So the hotel obviously think there’s an adult in two of the rooms?! And your kid has ADHD and you let him stay in a room on his own? Tell me your child doesnt really have ADHD without telling me….she’s such a bullshitter
Also why would you put that thing on your face after it’s been battered by that wind and sun all day. They’ll looked like corned beef by the end of the week.
Presume the hotel thinks there’s an “adult” (over 12yo) in all three rooms- Ash in one, Mingers in one and Archie in one. That’s how they’ve got 3 rooms, as they have 3 over 12s. But in reality it’s two adults in one room, a 12yo and younger in one and two kids under 12 together in one.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Hotel might have premium drinks but it’s got an ugly sandpit outside The window. Nothing to show off there. Doesn’t look too warm either. Should have waited Ash hun and gone in the summer!

Holy tit, mingers please put her to bed and hide her phone when she’s on the aperol. I can’t work out if she is pissed or just that illiterate? Actually it’s a combo of the two isn’t it. She’s an actual nut job.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hotel might have premium drinks but it’s got an ugly sandpit outside The window. Nothing to show off there. Doesn’t look too warm either. Should have waited Ash hun and gone in the summer!

Holy tit, mingers please put her to bed and hide her phone when she’s on the aperol. I can’t work out if she is pissed or just that illiterate? Actually it’s a combo of the two isn’t it. She’s an actual nut job.
How bleeping pathetic! Imagine going on holiday and still raving on like an anti-vaxxing headcase!
Also
*jab
*are
*prayers

Reactions: 5

It looks like that all over, there’s no green, nothing can grow it’s so dry. It’ll be low to mid 20s but the wind is ridiculous. I’d have to ask for an extra beach towel as I’d be sat there with it wrapped around me as it was cold and there’s be no sunbathing past about 3pm

Reactions: 3
Weather looks tit today. These two really are selfish cunts (sorry I hate that word but I’ve held off using it until now as it does sum them up!) Pretend that this holiday is for their poor, deprived children when they shove them off into separate rooms, put them to bed early and now she’s having tea and breakfast on her balcony without them! Should have just gone away just her and Mingers, although now she’s worked out all the places that will take her, she will be off again I’m sure

Have they got one of the rooms with the private pool? If so they’re all together which means the kids are nowhere near them?
Yep looks like it! You’re totally right, they are in a complete different area.
Why didn’t her and Matt Lucas go away the two of them as that’s what she clearly wanted!
Putting those poor kids In rooms on their own away from any adults is really worrying me. My child has ADHD and is 12. There’s no way I could let her be in a room away from me. She doesn’t understand danger at all!
Oh my god this whole situation is really stressing me out.
They really are a pair of selfish pricks.

• Angry
  • Wow
Surely if the hotel were aware of the sleeping arrangements, it wouldn't be allowed. It's a fire and safety hazard to have such young children unsupervised in separate rooms. Totally irresponsible parenting

Reactions: 9
If you search the holiday with the kids ages, it automatically puts 1 adult with the younger kids and the 12 year old with one of the kids. So yes, the hotel was booked based on 1 adult each with a kid and she’s just gone ahead and put the girls together so she can have her room with Mingers and have no responsibility for them at all

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.