Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually can’t get over how brazen she is being about the rooms. I’m not a parent but even I find that completely disgraceful? Feel so so sorry for those kids. 5+ hours on a plane, tit weather and dumped by yourselves. Just because your tosspot pathological evil step mAm (cringe!) can’t get in anywhere else.
Side note..Could not be happier to see the weather 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Given her openness and encouragement around alcohol free beer, Imagine if they all have alcohol in their rooms (like the optics she showed) and they decide to have a drink... whilst left on their own 😱

I guarentee by the end of the holiday we've had a story about how her and wingers have slept separately, she's gone to the girls room late at night once they are asleep and left wingers alone, but its a blended family problem so shes fine with it 🙄

Reactions: 9
Given her openness and encouragement around alcohol free beer, Imagine if they all have alcohol in their rooms (like the optics she showed) and they decide to have a drink... whilst left on their own 😱

I guarentee by the end of the holiday we've had a story about how her and wingers have slept separately, she's gone to the girls room late at night once they are asleep and left wingers alone, but its a blended family problem so shes fine with it 🙄
The rooms all have optics in them, it’s one of their things. I suppose they may have asked for them to be removed but I doubt it and if nothing else they’re fun to play with

Actually looking at the hotel pictures I’m not sure they have a swim up room, I think the buffet restaurant may be in front of one of the pools….I hope that’s the case anyway….

Reactions: 1
Urgh. I used to work with Ashlie back in the day, and she was a nasty piece of work back then too. She was the kind of person who’d pretend to be people’s friend to get gossip on their private lives so she could tell management. Brown nosing little turd that she was! That was her logic on how to climb the career ladder. It didn’t exactly work for her though! 😅 She always used to brag about how she would never want kids too (she hated children!) Obvs this was before she had Archie, but she was very vocal on the subject.
But despite everything that she was, this current neglect of her kids is just a step too far. I’m sitting here, cuddling my 7yr old, wondering how anyone could expect such a young child to sleep alone in a foreign country. Her kids are either super brave, or super intimidated and can’t speak up.

Last edited by a moderator:
If my kids had a hotel room to themselves at such young ages, they would be out the room and wandering around the hotel immediately! They are well behaved but curious and the temptation of the pool, even at night, would make them go explore.

It's so dangerous for so many reasons

First full day and they’ve all gone for a walk and a wander round the local town and to play cards. Hotel can’t be all that?? Isn’t that what you do once you’ve been there a day or two and fancy a change of scene?

Why on earth didn’t she pick a hotel with some slides or a water park or something? We went to Greece last October to a place with an on-site water park and we didn’t see ours for days (joking..I’m joking people)

Beach looks windy and no-one on it 🤭🤐 Not exactly sun-bathing weather is it?

Reactions: 7
First full day and they’ve all gone for a walk and a wander round the local town and to play cards. Hotel can’t be all that?? Isn’t that what you do once you’ve been there a day or two and fancy a change of scene?

Why on earth didn’t she pick a hotel with some slides or a water park or something? We went to Greece last October to a place with an on-site water park and we didn’t see ours for days (joking..I’m joking people)

Beach looks windy and no-one on it 🤭🤐 Not exactly sun-bathing weather is it?
Hotel has got a bit of a water park. However the water is probably far too cold to be in. And also they’ve peaked early as once you’ve been down to see the boats that’s your lot for things to do. We saved that for day 4 just to break up the lying down and drinking 😂

• Haha
The most recent photo showing the bikini is somewhat unflattering…. Not sure what it is but she looks so out of proportion and oddly shaped.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said on that bikini post that she’s a size 16-18. I know she’s tall but surely she wouldn’t be that size?

As if we didn't already think these two were a pair of irresponsible & selfish knobs already, they have surpassed themselves with the room situation, it actually beggars belief! I know golden balls is the dullest 12 year old out but come on man, no way is he responsible enough to be in a room overnight in a foreign country with his brother who according to Trashlie has ADHD. Then there's the girls, who by her own admission when she's slating them to almost 40k strangers, fight & bicker all the time. Why couldn't they have 2 rooms & Trashlie & her boys share, while Matt Lucas gets quality time with his girls? It's not like they don't get any kid free time at home 🙄 Those kids are an inconvenience, not only to her but him too!

Also, you can see she has put weight on but there's no way she's a size 16-18. She was far too skinny before, I think she looks better now. Still a massive dick as a person though ✌

She said on that bikini post that she’s a size 16-18. I know she’s tall but surely she wouldn’t be that size?
Not a chance, she is thinner than me when i was a size 14 and we are a similar height. More lies.

Reactions: 4
Urgh. I used to work with Ashlie back in the day, and she was a nasty piece of work back then too. She was the kind of person who’d pretend to be people’s friend to get gossip on their private lives so she could tell management. Brown nosing little turd that she was! That was her logic on how to climb the career ladder. It didn’t exactly work for her though! 😅 She always used to brag about how she would never want kids too (she hated children!) Obvs this was before she had Archie, but she was very vocal on the subject.
But despite everything that she was, this current neglect of her kids is just a step too far. I’m sitting here, cuddling my 7yr old, wondering how anyone could expect such a young child to sleep alone in a foreign country. Her kids are either super brave, or super intimidated and can’t speak up.
Tell us more @pink_koala TEA!

Reactions: 6
As if we didn't already think these two were a pair of irresponsible & selfish knobs already, they have surpassed themselves with the room situation, it actually beggars belief! I know golden balls is the dullest 12 year old out but come on man, no way is he responsible enough to be in a room overnight in a foreign country with his brother who according to Trashlie has ADHD. Then there's the girls, who by her own admission when she's slating them to almost 40k strangers, fight & bicker all the time. Why couldn't they have 2 rooms & Trashlie & her boys share, while Matt Lucas gets quality time with his girls? It's not like they don't get any kid free time at home 🙄 Those kids are an inconvenience, not only to her but him too!

Also, you can see she has put weight on but there's no way she's a size 16-18. She was far too skinny before, I think she looks better now. Still a massive dick as a person though ✌
Or why didn’t she book a room that sleeps them all or has interconnecting doors? We’ve stayed in duplex hotel rooms and its doable.

Reactions: 5
Or why didn’t she book a room that sleeps them all or has interconnecting doors? We’ve stayed in duplex hotel rooms and its doable.
I don't think the hotel they're in accommodates all 6 of them in the same room 🤷‍♀️ Though if it were me I'd choose a hotel that did. The set up will suit her, she can lie back & think of England when Matt Lucas is getting his end away without fear of the kids walking in!

• Haha
I don't think the hotel they're in accommodates all 6 of them in the same room 🤷‍♀️ Though if it were me I'd choose a hotel that did. The set up will suit her, she can lie back & think of England when Matt Lucas is getting his end away without fear of the kids walking in!
Yeah that hotel won’t. It’s one of the best on the island and we know Ash won’t settle for anything less….although some of the hotels are a bit grim and there’s not a massive choice but then if you’re not ‘jibbed’ you lose that choice of where to travel so got to take what you can get even if it compromises your kids safety
And yes she’s got to keep wingding interested and paying them bills

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.