Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if it’s a court order are they even allowed to change it?
They would have to go back to court. Most orders will have some recording regarding flexibility which might cover such arrangements but if any informal arrangement isn’t agreed then it’s back to the already overwhelmed family court system. I speak from experience of the system and dealing with my own narcissist ex

Reactions: 4
Not forgetting she moved them 2/3 hours away so they make those boys sit in a car for that time on Xmas day for pure pettiness

Reactions: 9
Im glad you said it. I dread to think what Archies attitude will be like when he grows up as his mum makes out he’s the best thing since sliced bread.
Oz is cute but I don’t believe he has ADHD!

if it’s a court order are they even allowed to change it?
She can ask for it to be informally amended but if he says no it’s back to court. Unless it doesn’t specify how they split the time.

Stop talking about the girls’ mum FFS Trashlie!

I know it’s mean to say about a kid but that oldest kid is as smug looking as his mother. She needs to get a grip, he is just an average kid.

Reactions: 7
All this “open eyes, pure heart” shite is driving me mad! As she doesn’t have an original bone In her body, I imagine she’s seen it somewhere and is copying it and will try and pass it off as her quote in a few weeks. Also laughable the vile, selfish evil stepmum thinks she has a pure heart!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Confirmed she isn’t vaccinated as suspected. And also confirms how stupid she is “if it worked no one who has been would get COVID”

That is NOT how they work you utter utter moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s like Ross from friends “guys it’s fine, I’m all
Pro choice, you have it if you want but actually ITS ALL HIDDEN AGENDA AND EVEN THE UTILITY COMPANIES ARE IN ON IT AND ITS ALL TO MAKE MONEY AND CONTROL US but I’m breezy, it’s all good and cool and I totally know what I’m talking about. Hahahaha anyway, who wants a Lumi”
bleeping fruitloop
PS no country wants the unvaccinated that’s why you have had 6 holidays cancelled, including a once in a lifetime Lapland trip. So enjoy the UK breaks Ash as you ain’t going no where anytime soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You don't need to be clever (TrashLIE) to have a really basic understanding of how a vaccine works. I don't how any of these companies employ her and her (biz) to represent then online she's thick as mud!

Reactions: 6
Building her business big time? What you mean preying on vulnerable idiots to sign up to your pyramid scheme? Sorry MLM boss babe…

Reactions: 9
This for me is where the penny must drop for her. Wingnut has basically told her she’s his full time nanny and housekeeper 😂😂😂😂 because he’s an absent father to his girls. I’m mean we’ve been saying it for ages but she’s ok with it due to his big house and money. What a empty life she leads. She’ll thing we’re jealous but the fact is, give me my modest 3 bed semi and my happy life over here anytime

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This for me is where the penny must drop for her. Wingnut has basically told her she’s his full time nanny and housekeeper 😂😂😂😂 because he’s an absent father to his girls. I’m mean we’ve been saying it for ages but she’s ok with it due to his big house and money. What a empty life she leads. She’ll thing we’re jealous but the fact is, give me my modest 3 bed semi and my happy life over here anytime
He’s literally said what we’ve been saying for ages but I honestly don’t think the penny has dropped - she’s too stupid, she is just happy because he’s said she can get help - I wonder what that will be as they’re already have a cleaner. An actual au pair ??!! Could proper palm the kids of 24/7 then especially if it was a live in one🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s literally said what we’ve been saying for ages but I honestly don’t think the penny has dropped - she’s too stupid, she is just happy because he’s said she can get help - I wonder what that will be as they’re already have a cleaner. An actual au pair ??!! Could proper palm the kids of 24/7 then especially if it was a live in one🤣
Maybe boarding school for the girls then they’d only have to be home for holidays 😂 I’m obviously joking, don’t think wingding has that much money afterhe has to take care of Trashlie’s self care needs 😂

Reactions: 2
Maybe boarding school for the girls then they’d only have to be home for holidays 😂 I’m obviously joking, don’t think wingding has that much money afterhe has to take care of Trashlie’s self care needs 😂
Ooh don’t be giving her any ideas🤣

For someone who tells people to let go of the past, she holds onto the past an awful lot.
Hanging onto the past is all she seems to do at the moment, every other post is about her first Christmas as a single parent , feel like I’ve seen that post a million times

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
How has she managed to convince him she works full time?! He really is a bleeping mug

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How has she managed to convince him she works full time?! He really is a bleeping mug
How rude? It takes a lot of time to be Ashlie don’t you know:

- buying tat from B&M to make ‘themed’ table settings.

- making videos of her face scrubber, copy/pasting her social media ads and finding new and creative ways to hide #AD.

- getting up at 5am to manifest, drink tea, and share generic motivational quotes.

- going through old family pictures; fabricating new angles on her divorce to make it more relatable and give her advice as an independent boss mama (the one who relies on Wingers for everything)

- watching fake news on the pandy and sharing it without any research.

- editing the sky on every picture.

- sharing videos of eldest porky son and youngest ASD son (who doesn’t have ASD officially bcos #stigma) who are the most interesting and hilarous children ever to be born.

- thinking up new and kooky names for things to reinforce the fact that she’s COOL. (see Pandy, Sainsbos, The Vid, The Vax, blended fam, the ‘glow life’, devo, fugging hell)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.