Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How rude? It takes a lot of time to be Ashlie don’t you know:

- buying tat from B&M to make ‘themed’ table settings.

- making videos of her face scrubber, copy/pasting her social media ads and finding new and creative ways to hide #AD.

- getting up at 5am to drink tea and share generic motivational quotes.

- going through old family pictures; fabricating new angles on her divorce to make it more relatable and give her advice as a super-single-boss mama (the one who relies on Wingers for everything)

- watching fake news on the pandy and sharing it without any research.

- editing the sky on every picture.

- manifesting her best life

- sharing videos of eldest porky son and youngest ASD son (who doesn’t have ASD officially bcos #stigma) who are the most interesting and funniest children ever to be born.

- thinking up new and kooky names for things to reinforce the fact that sheKs COOL. (see Pandy, Sainsbos, The Vid, blended fam)
Brilliant 🤩🤩🤩🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What I want to know is would she have looked twice at Mings if he wasn't loaded,
(doubtful) , and would he given her the time of day if she wasn't any use as a live in maid with benefits. ,🤔??
And everyone is so right about her dredging up her divorce all the time. Get over your ex Trash. I thought you were in love for real this time ,💤💤. Doesn't say a lot for the new beau really does it.
She such a repetitive, delusional tw*t.

Reactions: 8
How rude? It takes a lot of time to be Ashlie don’t you know:

- buying tat from B&M to make ‘themed’ table settings.

- making videos of her face scrubber, copy/pasting her social media ads and finding new and creative ways to hide #AD.

- getting up at 5am to manifest, drink tea, and share generic motivational quotes.

- going through old family pictures; fabricating new angles on her divorce to make it more relatable and give her advice as an independent boss mama (the one who relies on Wingers for everything)

- watching fake news on the pandy and sharing it without any research.

- editing the sky on every picture.

- sharing videos of eldest porky son and youngest ASD son (who doesn’t have ASD officially bcos #stigma) who are the most interesting and hilarous children ever to be born.

- thinking up new and kooky names for things to reinforce the fact that she’s COOL. (see Pandy, Sainsbos, The Vid, The Vax, blended fam, the ‘glow life’, devo,
fugging hell)
Not forgetting GANG, PEEPS and FOMO

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fook off Trashlie with the woe is me, not getting to see family like millions of others have over Christmas. It can't be helped, build a bridge & get over it man! Do u know, I'm beginning to think the girls, or one of them, r isolating & that's why she can't see "my fam" cause she has brought this up daily since the boys left, like she's bitter about it. Surely if it was her family in Newcastle that were isolating it wouldn't be the whole lot of them? The Grandad, the countless Mam's & both her brothers, it's all different households so why not travel to see who she can? Also, those selfish pricks normally ship the girls off when the boys r away & they either go away for a nite or two or go for meals & drinks. There's been nothing of that this week, which makes me think they're housebound & can't ship the girls off to his elderly parents 🤔 She's wallowing in the mansion the poor love!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Is she still going!??! And here she is again with her LIES! She had her Mam and niece stay late last week, but apparently you she hasn’t seen any of her fam? 🤔

Reactions: 7
I think some of my brain cells perished after reading "latty flow" bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That video of the boys and their first Christmas alone is a bit personal isn't it! Archie reading out his letter off "super mum" might be cute to her, but you can tell even at that point , that he's going to thínk he's something special (or maybe it's his voice makes him sound so??)
Either way she shouldn't be sharing these private moments. She is so cringe. Nothing about her is real

Reactions: 13
She’s doing a lot of talking about her ex and when she left ‘the man she’d adored since she was 15’ and her (brief) life as a single mum. Add that comment she made about wingnut saying he’d need a nanny and housekeeper if she wasn’t there and I wonder if all is not as happy as she’s making out in her McMansion.

Reactions: 9
If you remember when they first got together wingers had an horrendous sofa. Properly broken, tatty etc. How they’ve gone from that to the McMansion in 2 years is boggling?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s doing a lot of talking about her ex and when she left ‘the man she’d adored since she was 15’ and her (brief) life as a single mum. Add that comment she made about wingnut saying he’d need a nanny and housekeeper if she wasn’t there and I wonder if all is not as happy as she’s making out in her McMansion.
Id say she did the dirty on him and that's why she moved so fast with the new man, desperate to be a kept woman again .. I don't believe for a single minute that she is as content as she tries to make out.
But for some people the need for money outweighs their need for true happiness.....I don't think she's happy at all. She puts on this front!! She's trying to prove to herself she did the right thing by her kids.
She regrets leaving the ex because she can't leave him alone ...she is probably guilty asf for uprooting their boys and changing their lives for a big house, new man and having to share her with the girls ...it's a massive upheaval divorce, I've been there, but we remained civil, we both stayed local and neither of us jumped into new relationships until we were all ready ...she's a moron.

Reactions: 10
Id say she did the dirty on him and that's why she moved so fast with the new man, desperate to be a kept woman again .. I don't believe for a single minute that she is as happy as she tries to make out.
But for some people the need for money outweighs their need for true happiness.....I don't think she's happy at all. She puts on this front!!
She regrets leaving the ex because she can't leave him alone ...she is probably guilty asf for uprooting their boys and changing their lives for a big house and having to share her with the girls ...it's a massive upheaval divorce, I've been there, but we remained civil, we both stayed local and I didn't jump into my new relationship until we were all ready ..she's a moron.
Spot on! Uprooting herself and kids from extended family all for the lure of wingdingdong’s dollar. Without all the nights always and holidays, the two of them don’t seem to have a lot going on in their relationship and I think the restrictions to her life given her own anti vaxx choices are massively impacting their relationship because of it. All very superficial, just like Trashlie

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.