Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does that amount of washing nearly every day?! I’m sorry but what. When? Where does that fit into her full time job 🙄

also, how are the kids wearing that much

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She does that amount of washing nearly every day?! I’m sorry but what. When? Where does that fit into her full time job 🙄

There’s 7 people in my house and I’m telling you I don’t do that much! I can easy do a load a day but that’s a bull tit amount!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Was just going to say this. Noone working full time can just get the ironing table up in the middle of the day.

I will accept she works PT or sporadically but she does not work FT. Theres no shame in working PT why not just tell the truth.

Reactions: 10
We have an insane amount of laundry for six… but not that much every day.

But as we both have full time jobs and full time kids we can’t faff around in the day filming ourselves doing the ironing, and have to do it in evenings or weekends (rather than pretending to have affairs).

• Heart
She really is so full of tit. She lived in North Shields as a child and her house with her ex was also in North Shields. So much for mostly living in Tynemouth. So proud of where she comes from she has to lie about it. The woman just cannot help herself she really can’t.

Reactions: 11
Christ she is still acting like they missed the kids this weekend and that it makes her sooooo sad. Bore off. You didn’t miss them 2 weeks ago when you were boasting about being child free all weekend. Didn’t worry about your blended fam missing each other when you chose an activity you knew the girls wouldn’t want to do but did anyway to make the boys happy. It’s all bullshit and she can’t keep up
With her own lies

Reactions: 13
She really has a way with words doesn't she. Always trying to sound like she's doing the right thing & her best but that smug as duck & snarky snide always slips in.

Reactions: 7
Oh TrasLIE Hun... stop telling porkies all the time , it's exhausting keeping up ,💤💤

Reactions: 5
Every time she films Dr Wingding dancing he stops and looks embarrassed. Take the hint, he doesn't want it showing.

Anything to prove how much of a happy life they have eh

• Haha
I actually find those dancing posts quite upsetting. The three kids are up there giving it socks and limp dick Mingers is in fairness trying to join in and what's little Miss Au Pair doing only videoing it for the gram. Ffs love, put your shagging phone down. Same with the game....phone in everyone's face. Live in the bloody moment, esp if the girls situation is as tit as you make out. Toss pot.

Reactions: 15
I wanna know what shoot he was doing? He only a construction director . I’m in the industry myself and I’d say he will be on Atleast 100k! You can find this out easily and that’s all I will say..

Reactions: 2
I wanna know what shoot he was doing? He only a construction director . I’m in the industry myself and I’d say he will be on Atleast 100k! You can find this out easily and that’s all I will say..
I thought she meant shoot as in guns? Like clay pigeon? He looked to be dressed for that part. Could be wrong tho!

Reactions: 12
They just strike me as a pair of twats. The parents you avoid at drop off and pick up. The try hards when someone is watching but cant be arsed behind closed doors.

Having kids is not easy. Its hard, its busy, its frantic, it can be a house of conflict at times. Many parents are doing that with 2 full time jobs.

Having to do all the chores at night / the weekend because theyre out of the house 10 hours per day 5 days per week.

Screenshot_20220201-110203_Reddit.jpg

Saw this on reddit about the Canadian protest, I'm guessing Trashlie will tell them they're just paid actors though..

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.