Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£300 a ticket….she’s not in a private box, much as she’d like us to think she is….

You’re right, she isn’t in a private box. Another lie from Trash for her Instagram image. Must be so tiring being her, trying to keep up with everyone else. (And expensive for Uncle Fester)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still a £1200 day out, and her travel from Leeds, sorry Wakey on top….are the girls locked in the Harry Potter room, or left tidying up the eggs that were no doubt left from last night.
She’ll be freezing her arse off in that stadium dressed like that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep no girls! The pair of them should hang their head in shame. Let’s me honest here this is the ‘family’ picture Trashlie wants with those girls forgotten about. She’s vile and he’s as bad for allowing his daughters to be excluded. I hope wherever the girls are they are having a far better time

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She could honestly fall into a designer shop and still come out looking cheap and tacky. Just shows, mingers money doesn’t buy class

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep no girls! The pair of them should hang their head in shame. Let’s me honest here this is the ‘family’ picture Trashlie wants with those girls forgotten about. She’s vile and he’s as bad for allowing his daughters to be excluded. I hope wherever the girls are they are having a far better time
They're a nasty pair of cunts!! She always ensures the nicest things are planned so the girls are not included. She's a real life wicked step mother. She makes Cinderella's step mother seem warm and nuturing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can only hope the girls’ mother has sorted out her own issues and is using all of this to support a residency application. Those girls need to be well away from trashlie asap.

• Heart
I can only hope the girls’ mother has sorted out her own issues and is using all of this to support a residency application. Those girls need to be well away from trashlie asap.
Sounds like they are better off with their grandparents whilst Wingers gives his head a wobble!

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't covid passes be needed for the match still? So shes happy to do a lateral flow for her boys to go to the football without having a rant about "the vid" 🤮 but any other activity she rants and rants. I wonder if she would do the same for an activity for the girls (not that they would get chance 💔)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm so confused.

She said its been a year in the making but was on the beg for tickets not that long ago. Can't keep up with her own lies

God she looks absolutely awful. Navy and black together. Shapeless smock which is far too short. Jacket is too small. Bag doesn't match.
Those tickets will be £1000 each. And the girls palmed off again. I have no idea how they get away with it. Do the girls not get upset ? My heart bleeds for them. David and Ashlie you should take a long hard look at yourselves in the mirror. You are horrid.
Honestly she cannot afford £1000 a ticket. He probably got them free from his job

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Honestly she cant afford £1000 a ticket. He probably got them free from his job.
This 💯

My other half goes to our local team atleast twice a season all invited through a merchant he regularly uses for work. Meal, box and a free bar (championship team so not at all fancy, just an excuse for a piss up and they all ignore the football and drink drink drink 🤦‍♀️🤣) Wingers probably got them all gifted or 2 of them and they've paid for 2 more. She will have put it on her insta last month to make her look like a fab mum and a boss babe affording it on her Lumi sales 🙄

Reactions: 6
Honestly she cannot afford £1000 a ticket. He probably got them free from his job
It’s not £1000 a ticket….and she can afford it when she’s got wingers credit card to put it on….

And there she goes….moaning because she took Newcastle fans in beside the Leeds supporters and they got told to sit down and shut up….she’s surprised?! And Wongers didn’t think that would cause a problem….they’re a right pair of idiots

Last edited:
  • Heart
Shes moaning a man told her kid to sit the duck down. She's lucky she didnt get kicked out, hospitality or not, she's sat in the home end

Reactions: 11
Shes moaning a man told her kid to sit the duck down. She's lucky she didnt get kicked out, hospitality or not, she's sat in the home end
This….am surprised they weren’t removed TBH…its usually a condition of the tickets, no away fans in the home end, it’s not worth the grief it causes (whether you agree or not that grown men should fight over a game). Could you imagine the stories if they’d been asked to leave…..she’d have got weeks of content out of that

Reactions: 6
I don't know why anyone would subject their kids to that....poor Oscar, each to their own to take kids to football matches, but to sit them at the wrong end and have a grown man shout and swear at them....no thanks.

Grown men who have paid £300 for the privilege to see their team and Trash, Mingers and the golden boys turn up like they own the place. I read this on the website and tbh, I’m surprised they weren't refused entry based on her unsuitable outfit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.