Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mingers is a little bit cute, in a simpleton kind of way.
He could be the best looking bloke on earth (if you're into Matt Lucas tribute acts like trash) but the way he treats them poor girls is hugely off-putting for anyone with standards.

Reactions: 15
Here goes the silly little sychophants with give their "give your head a wobble" ...usual samey samey comments from the cavalry..or is it the calvery? Or carvery?? ,,,🤣 Makes me laugh how these idiots don't see through her ...sad really.

Reactions: 6
Here goes the silly little sychophants with give their "give your head a wobble" ...usual samey samey comments from the cavalry..or is it the calvery? Or carvery?? ,,,🤣 Makes me laugh how these idiots don't see through her ...sad really.
Doesnt matter anyway according to Ashlie 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Little chuckle for us….anyone in the Wakefield/Leeds area recommend an airport transfer….you live in Wakefield love, just deal with it…not a chance you’ll get a taxi from Leeds coming over there for no an airport run…she really can’t cope with having to say she lives in Wakefield can she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Little chuckle for us….anyone in the Wakefield/Leeds area recommend an airport transfer….you live in Wakefield love, just deal with it…not a chance you’ll get a taxi from Leeds coming over there for no an airport run…she really can’t cope with having to say she lives in Wakefield can she?!
Has she never heard of Google ?? It’s a wonderful thing where you can look things like this up

Compared to the slow cooker roast dinner or whatever it was, and the slow cooker fish finger pie (🤢), this at least is a relatively slow cooker friendly dish. She’s just made it look like tit with her natural abilities.

• Haha
“Oh look how far we have come” aka “look I did one nice thing once for the girls, how dare you call me out”
See through and fake as ever

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im cringing for her. Its a lovely thing to do but Id imagine not palming the girls off every 2nd weekend when the boys arent there would be lovelier.

Reactions: 9
“Oh look how far we have come” aka “look I did one nice thing once for the girls, how dare you call me out”
See through and fake as ever
So transparent. Doubt anyone gives a crap where Archie's bedroom wall is 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.