Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oops someone's been reading tattle again!!!!
Thing is this Trash, you spout your absolute shite all over an open, public page , you monetise your home, family and life for validation from the same "strangers" that you mention on your latest post... not everyone agrees with what you say and do, or the way you live your new , wannabe WAG lifestyle so get over it......not everyone is as pathetic as the man you dropped your ex for.....and not everyone wants to kiss your arse like he does....but, on another note, keep the stories coming because you genuinely make strangers laugh (granted at you not with you but hey ho!)...,✌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Trashlie I’m not tired and I’m very lovely Thankyou . I find it quite carthartic ocassionally expressing my views on your selfish narcissistic lifestyle. As the daughter of a narcissist mother I know exactly how damaging to her children’s mental health she was . She presided over a dysfunctional childhood and her behaviour had the most awful long term negative consequences. Take heed Trashlie . You can never change the past remember.
You on the other hand consider it perfectly normal to live every moment of your life on a public forum ; spouting anti vaccination propaganda that makes you a danger to society. If it’s personal choice then keep it private please . Oh and the rest of your life too . If you don’t want us to comment then don’t tell us. It’s a simple as that .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
👋🏻 Good morning , the same way you can spout your ‘views’ on web then guess what you two faced miss-informed liar …. SO CAN WE !!
So away and enjoy your family combing back / usually moaning on public forum with a splash of stupid skin care ads for good measure !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Come on - who asked her about her dress for a laugh, Cos there’s no way anyone else has 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Trashy, being lovely includes being lovely to those right in front of you nose ie your stepdaughters. Those in glass houses hun.

secondly, no one is asking where your dress is from.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aww thanks for thinking of me ‘pet’. I’m all reet thanks. Sat in my lovely home, son’s live here full-time (no court orders here), earn a good honest living (not selling face scrubbers), and quite happy in my own skin ta (not seeking validation from strangers on the internet).

Oh and I’m not married to a podgy, bald twit who can’t even be arsed to parent his own daughters. My step-kids used to live with me and their Dad, and he would always prioritise their welfare, because he’s an amazing father. I love him for that and upmost respect for their relationship.

🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Feck off Trash ,not one person asked you where you got your grandma curtains from ...,🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My God that dress. Looks like something that came in one of my Jane Norman bags circa 1996 🤣 and WHY with a pleather jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trashlie I’m not tired and I’m very lovely Thankyou . I find it quite carthartic ocassionally expressing my views on your selfish narcissistic lifestyle. As the daughter of a narcissist mother I know exactly how damaging to her children’s mental health she was . She presided over a dysfunctional childhood and her behaviour had the most awful long term negative consequences. Take heed Trashlie . You can never change the past remember.
You on the other hand consider it perfectly normal to live every moment of your life on a public forum ; spouting anti vaccination propaganda that makes you a danger to society. If it’s personal choice then keep it private please . Oh and the rest of your life too . If you don’t want us to comment then don’t tell us. It’s a simple as that .
Same - alcoholism, narcissism, emotionally negligent/abusive. Sorry you went through that - it is horrendous.

We certainly don’t know enough to say that she is any of these things but I see quite a lot that I recognise. ESPECIALLY the lying.

But in order to answer old Ash, I AM lovely! I have a beautiful house that I actually do pay 50% of cause I don’t just pretend to match my husband’s wage - I actually out-earn him. I have amazing children who know they are our priority, a husband who would do anything for us… and I’m triple jabbed! I’ve spent my morning taking children to their various extra curriculars, spent time outdoors and soon I’m off for some time to recharge cause I actually work all week (rather than saying I do to strangers on the internet). All in all I am DELIGHTED with my choices. Have a LOVELY day, Trash!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hear hear !!! I out earn my husband too ; have a beautiful house ; loads of designer handbags ; a stack of diamond jewellery; an Aston Martin and I educated both children privately from 3 as well as paying for their university. So what !!!! It means nothing to anyone else and never ever would I plaster it all over social media . I only mention here because none of you know who I am .
And frankly if I did plaster it all over Instagram I would expect you all to have a good old witch about me because that is human nature 😂
Running a business on social media is not a job . It’s a hobby . It pays peanuts . I would have more respect for her if she was honest that she doesn’t need to work and her main role is to bring up the children and support mingers in his career . I’m a lawyer and frankly that’s what most of the wives of my fellow partners at work do and they are open and honest about it . If she had a fT job they would need a nanny as I had for many years .
Rant over . Oh and Trashlie I’m still not tired 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hear hear !!! I out earn my husband too ; have a beautiful house ; loads of designer handbags ; a stack of diamond jewellery; an Aston Martin and I educated both children privately from 3 as well as paying for their university. So what !!!! It means nothing to anyone else and never ever would I plaster it all over social media . I only mention here because none of you know who I am .
And frankly if I did plaster it all over Instagram I would expect you all to have a good old witch about me because that is human nature 😂
Running a business on social media is not a job . It’s a hobby . It pays peanuts . I would have more respect for her if she was honest that she doesn’t need to work and her main role is to bring up the children and support mingers in his career . I’m a lawyer and frankly that’s what most of the wives of my fellow partners at work do and they are open and honest about it . If she had a fT job they would need a nanny as I had for many years .
Well I’ve done basically none of that! 😂Well done you - an actual “boss babe”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Im not the higher earner in my house, I dont have designer bags or clothes but I am content and happy. I have a lovely, loyal partner who despite having a stressful job spends time with our kids.

I have all I need at home. I am happy to chill out here when Im not working. Myself and the kids made a big pot of bolognese this morning which is simmering away, I sat with my eldest for them to pick out some bits for their birthday wish list and Im going to spend this afternoon building Christmas lego with my youngest.

We're all still in our pjs chilling out. I have not much to brag about but I wouldnt swap my life for anyone elses. Things wouldnt make me happy. More time would be good but I cant buy that sadly. Ive tried a cleaner but they always start off good and then standards slip and Im not paying for something when its not worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
100% this.

She’s constantly moaning and on about break ups, she only seems happy with Swingers when he’s bought her something.
And of course
Im not the higher earner in my house, I dont have designer bags or clothes but I am content and happy. I have a lovely, loyal partner who despite having a stressful job spends time with our kids.

I have all I need at home. I am happy to chill out here when Im not working. Myself and the kids made a big pot of bolognese this morning which is simmering away, I sat with my eldest for them to pick out some bits for their birthday wish list and Im going to spend this afternoon building Christmas lego with my youngest.

We're all still in our pjs chilling out. I have not much to brag about but I wouldnt swap my life for anyone elses. Things wouldnt make me happy. More time would be good but I cant buy that sadly. Ive tried a cleaner but they always start off good and then standards slip and Im not paying for something when its not worth it.
Sounds like the perfect day to me😍

Reactions: 2

absolutely !!! I would swap all I have for more time and that is why I am retiring in a few weeks. :) I shall sell stuff as I go and would rather fund travelling which is what I am off to do at the age of 53. Life is too short to spend working a moment longer ( I am my desk on a sunday afternoon working ! ) and I have been very fortunate to have a lovely lifestyle but its meaningless. My children and my husband are far more important. I spent every minute I could with them round work and every penny I had on providing a 5 star education and a comfortable home life. I did not escape from them at all let alone whenever I could. But now its my time ( and with hubby too ).

Trash love the filtered gooey picture to prove you love mingers and its nothing to do with the size of his..................

Reactions: 7

100% this - I am the higher earner but don’t get me wrong I’m not on a six figure salary or anything! 😂 Our lives are decidedly average. We have everything we need which is a nice house, extra curricular clubs for the kids, and we can afford trips and some holidays - I genuinely don’t need much more than what we have. As you say, I’d LOVE more time - but the kids will be older soon and then we’ll have it.

I think this is what Trash misses - no one cares what you have. What’s important is how you spend your time, how you treat people, the people you love. And I don’t think she loves anyone but herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She even said that he once said to her if he didn’t have her he’d need an au pair/nanny. Speaks volumes about 1) her ‘career’ 2) what he actually thinks of her

Reactions: 12

Perfect day.

Reactions: 2
Ignoring the fact her sentences make no sense, I rolled my eyes so hard at the “some US time”
Oh duck right off Trashlie. It’s literally been 14 days max since your last 48 hours without the girls. Let’s face it, that’s what you mean. You will happily take the little Princes to places but not them.
ETA I watched the video and her bag being in shot just shows the tacky witch’s priorities

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.