Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed at the US time to... Absolutely farcical.
She doesn't get much engagement at all on her posts , very few comments or likes considering her "followers" are 30*k.(yes I know that includes 29k bots /bought followers)
Very poor.
Says it all really.

Reactions: 5
HE DOESNT HAVE A bleeping PHYSICS DEGREE YOU LYING twit!!!! Jesus duck me she’s a pathological liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I laughed at the US time to... Absolutely farcical.
She doesn't get much engagement at all on her posts , very few comments or likes considering her "followers" are 30*k.(yes I know that includes 29k bots /bought followers)
Very poor.
Says it all really.
Says it all that she posted it 2 hours ago but put it on her stories 15 mins ago to try and up engagement. Everyone is too busy trying to unroll their eyes instead of liking her lies and bragging post

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok guys whose gone in on the latest post...pmsl.🤣...she is going to go ape !! Never truer words said btw...brace yourselves for the fallout ,,🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hahaha ran straight here when I read that!

Amazing!

own up and take a bow whoever that was 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 4
One game of scrabble does not a full time parent make. Bet she ignores and deletes that post. She will never believe she’s wrong and Wingers probably doesn’t even care!

Reactions: 4
Ooops . trouble in La La land tonight for sure . He has a degree in quantity surveying not even chartered surveying and definitely not physics . She really is full of rubbish . Mind you she is dyslexic and doesn’t give a damn about spelling and grammar 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. How embarrassing for her ; for him and mostly for her kids .

Reactions: 10
Ooops . trouble in La La land tonight for sure . He has a degree in quantity surveying not even chartered surveying and definitely not physics . She really is full of rubbish . Mind you she is dyslexic and doesn’t give a damn about spelling and grammar 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. How embarrassing for her ; for him and mostly for her kids .
This drives me mad. It’s such a pointless thing to lie about. I think he must know she lies about it as well as I remember seeing it on his LinkedIn ages ago, but it seems as though he’s since made that element of his profile private the absolute melt.

Reactions: 5
She will use it as content and spin it to her advantage to get support from all her Lumi chums, whilst getting comments from people telling her how amazing she is and she’s the best step mum to her blended fam. Probably throw in a covid rant and blame trolls on lockdown and she’s got herself a winner.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.