Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't deal with her sense of style, or lack of it! Just from this snippet this is 3 different styles in one outfit, nothing matches 🤮 I have second hand embarrassment for the lanky twit!
Thought the same. Is the sun out in wakey???

Mortgage sky high but nothing of value in said house

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hi friends!

I’m a looong time lurker but first time posting. So I’ve been following “wor” Ash for years. And I’ve seen the decline 🤣

I just can’t help but think over the last few months there’s trouble at wingding manor, also why all the posts as if she’s a relationship guru, referring to break ups etc. Its just not normal in a happy relationship is it?
Anyone else think this “affair” at the hotel is to try and fix their relationship? Spice it up a bit because let’s face it, shes deeply unhappy talking to her phone for hours at a time for the validation of total strangers.
Anyway nice to meet you all 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Notice how she has to turn it so the prada label shows. Otherwise it would just look like a badly embellished tit bag

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi friends!

I’m a looong time lurker but first time posting. So I’ve been following “wor” Ash for years. And I’ve seen the decline 🤣

I just can’t help but think over the last few months there’s trouble at wingding manor, also why all the posts as if she’s a relationship guru, referring to break ups etc. Its just not normal in a happy relationship is it?
Anyone else think this “affair” at the hotel is to try and fix their relationship? Spice it up a bit because let’s face it, shes deeply unhappy talking to her phone for hours at a time for the validation of total strangers.
Anyway nice to meet you all 😁
100% this.

She’s constantly moaning and on about break ups, she only seems happy with Swingers when he’s bought her something.

Reactions: 10
"cute" is not a word I'd use to describe Mingers😳...all I've had in my head since she mentioned their "affair" yesterday is the scene in Gavin and Stacey's wedding when Pete and Dawn are at the bar .. absolute classic (If you know you know!!) ,🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I the only person who sees someone who is dependent on alcohol? I love my wine, but at 38 I don’t feel the need to drink a bleeping beer on the train before going out to drink.

Also don’t agree a younger child (ie not an adult) should be your BFF- sounds too close to parentalising but that may just be me

• Heart
Reactions: 12
100% this.

She’s constantly moaning and on about break ups, she only seems happy with Swingers when he’s bought her something.
Latest story Matt Lucas has been spending again for his leg over, strategically placed Harvey Nichols bag in the boomerang 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Right that’s it, I’m keeping a tally of all her child free nights. They are home and yet are still child free.

also weird that she lives IN LEEDS but is getting a train INTO LEEDS. It’s almost like…she lies and doesn’t live in Leeds 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only people I'd say have more child free time than Mingers and Trash are couples with NO kids ... These 2 imbeciles aren't parents , they just babysit those 4 kids when it suits them. He's desperate to keep her happy isn't he...his knows why , she'll probably leave him when someone else takes her fancy.

The only people I'd say have more child free time than Mingers and Trash are couples with NO kids ... These 2 imbeciles aren't parents , they just babysit those 4 kids when it suits them.
I don’t have kids and l can confirm the above is true and ps has more nights out than me 😂😂 but l am not bothered guys , l can walk on water 💦vaccination for the win 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everyone deserves child free time, let me say that. However, it’s blatantly obvious that she resents those kids and he’s quite happy to bin them off to please her. All to go out for bleeping soup on a Saturday evening when you’ve already had a night away and worked away all week?! They deserve each other. Pair of c*nts

• Heart
  • Haha
Everyone deserves child free time, let me say that. However, it’s blatantly obvious that she resents those kids and he’s quite happy to bin them off to please her. All to go out for bleeping soup on a Saturday evening when you’ve already had a night away and worked away all week?! They deserve each other. Pair of c*nts
I agree but when she starts reeling off quotes about how busy she is and her woe is me I'm so wonderful and amazing I deserve a break attitude blah blah, it's just taking the piss out of those of us who do work hard and juggle life around our families. Child free time , yes, but since Xmas and long before all she's had is time off with him. His girls haven't had a look in. She's a dick and he's a knob ,🤣

Reactions: 6
I agree but when she starts reeling off quotes about how busy she is and her woe is me I'm so wonderful and amazing I deserve a break attitude blah blah, it's just taking the piss out of those of us who do work hard and juggle life around our families. Child free time , yes, but since Xmas and long before all she's had is time off with him. His girls haven't had a look in. She's a dick and he's a knob ,🤣
She boils my piss as I work full time, for the Nhs Trashlie and unfortunately see the effects of this made up virus daily unlike you who apparently just sees the vaccinated walking on water and the in vaxxed ruling the county?! She is a spoilt cow who does duck all work and every other weekend gets rid of his girls as she couldn’t possibly look at another child whilst her precious boys are away. And he is just awful, knowing his girls went through trauma and don’t have a proper relationship with their mum. He lets them be shipped off to nanny’s (and anyone that will have them is suspect) so Trashlie can boomerang soup on the gram and strategically place her latest present in frame.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe Im a slob but after a hard week with my kids even if we get kid free time we love just having a snuggle on the sofa, get a takeaway and chill out.

If Im exhausted I can think of nothing worse than having to get myself all organised to go out.

We had a kid free afternoon and spent it watching Ant Man with snacks 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My children were 9 and 7 before we had a weekend away without them. We went to Amsterdam for my birthday and our wedding anniversary. It was lovely but a challenge to organise round two full on careers ( and I mean senior management 60 hour weeks and frequent international travel for us both ) and childcare etc . Until then we managed maybe the odd night away for work do's and I had to plan way in advance and pay babysitters for the privilege. Both sets of grandparents had their own lives that were more important in their eyes and were less than sympathetic to ' us needing a break ' . Now a days we seem to live in a world where we have created a ' deserve ' culture without any effort at all. Trashlie seems to think she should get a medal for 4 lunchboxes and a set of uniforms. She doesn't work FT whatever she says. Its absolute nonsense. Mingers has a good job. More than she could ever have hoped for. She has truly landed on her feet and over the last 3 years it has turned her into a lazy ; arrogant and self entitled / opinionated madam. He is the fool here. He has created a monster and she will get worse IMHO. She needs bringing back down to earth with a very very loud and hard bump.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe Im a slob but after a hard week with my kids even if we get kid free time we love just having a snuggle on the sofa, get a takeaway and chill out.

If Im exhausted I can think of nothing worse than having to get myself all organised to go out.

We had a kid free afternoon and spent it watching Ant Man with snacks 🙊
May I suggest, meeting at a hotel bar and acting like you are having an affair. Apparently it earns you a trip to Harvey Nicks and another dinner out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aw look, they’ve been to Harvey Nicks. Maybe she just went in and asked for a bag to parade on the gram. Like I used to go into Kookai and Jane Norman (Ha!) to ask for bags to use for PE to impress try and the boys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She boils my piss as I work full time, for the Nhs Trashlie and unfortunately see the effects of this made up virus daily unlike you who apparently just sees the vaccinated walking on water and the in vaxxed ruling the county?! She is a spoilt cow who does duck all work and every other weekend gets rid of his girls as she couldn’t possibly look at another child whilst her precious boys are away. And he is just awful, knowing his girls went through trauma and don’t have a proper relationship with their mum. He lets them be shipped off to nanny’s (and anyone that will have them is suspect) so Trashlie can boomerang soup on the gram and strategically place her latest present in frame.
Couldn’t agree more - there’s no doubt those girls have suffered trauma and they need that addressed and they need consistent care. She’s gross and he’s as bad.

Reactions: 10
also weird that she lives IN LEEDS but is getting a train INTO LEEDS. It’s almost like…she lies and doesn’t live in Leeds 🤔🤔🤔
I know she doesn’t live in Leeds but I live in a Leeds suburb & get the train to town, it’s a big city. Not not picking, just saying 😁.

It does make me laugh thought that she lives in Wakefield & is so embarrassed about it, lies & says she lives in Leeds. Her house would cost double the price in north Leeds where I live!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.