Ashlie Sugarrushed #13 Taking pills to lose some beef. So she can get married to the testicle with teeth.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't they get engaged and set a date before/during covid and then they made up some bullshit excuse of too many family weddings so they couldn't rearrange a date 🤔

Reactions: 5
Why does she lie so much when the receipts on there on her grid!!!

Trashie June 2024: Wingers got my engagement ring made in Dubai

🤔🤔🤔 Let’s take a little walk back in time….

October 2019 - Got engaged in Sky bar in Leeds (photo of engagement ring)

2nd June 2022 - Grid post which says it was the first trip to Dubai for them both 🤔🤔

21st June 2022 - Photo of same engagement (same on as 2019)

March 2024 - Reel post of her dentist visit showing the same damn ring.

So do we believe that he had it made in Dubai and shipped the the UK BEFORE they ever even visited the country 💩💩💩

Also it’s no flex saying it was from Dubai, just proves what a tight fisted Yorkshireman he is as Diamonds are 40% cheaper there.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s a Lord of the Rings/Smeagol
thread title in this story somewhere but I’m letting someone else have a turn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she lie so much when the receipts on there on her grid!!!

Trashie June 2024: Wingers got my engagement ring made in Dubai

🤔🤔🤔 Let’s take a little walk back in time….

October 2019 - Got engaged in Sky bar in Leeds (photo of engagement ring)

2nd June 2022 - Grid post which says it was the first trip to Dubai for them both 🤔🤔

21st June 2022 - Photo of same engagement (same on as 2019)

March 2024 - Reel post of her dentist visit showing the same damn ring.

So do we believe that he had it made in Dubai and shipped the the UK BEFORE they ever even visited the country 💩💩💩

Also it’s no flex saying it was from Dubai, just proves what a tight fisted Yorkshireman he is as Diamonds are 40% cheaper there.
Tattlers thank you for your service 🙏

Reactions: 8
How much would a diamond that size actually cost? I mean he’s got a good job but he’s not a millionaire!!

Reactions: 2
If it is a Pandora ring then that's comedy gold 🤣sold his house and bought a ridiculously priced McMansion but can't buy her a diamond 💀 I give it a year tops once the girls have finished senior school and can be left alone whilst he "travels" for work

Reactions: 4