Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JBinstafun

IMG_5691.jpeg

Perhaps if you’d attended school more Ash you’d be able to spell worries correctly.

morning to everyone except grifters who can’t spell for shit…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Catlady1

VIP Member
I’m sorry but there are some unpalatable men that these instagram narcs get with but he’s the absolute worst. Bald shiny and mauling her from behind. He’s also an absolutely appalling father. It’s half term and he should be doing stuff with his girls. There is nothing more unattractive than a rubbish Dad. My Mum put my step dad before her older children and it was horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her breakfast is 10g of oats….wtf
With the chia it’s 100 cals…she’s a 7ft woman ffs she needs about 4 times that…what a fruit loop
Also this thread title may be the best yet but please can we have the bollock and the alcoholic as the next one 😂
---
Can we also discuss the state of her arse 😂😂😂it’s nearly at the back of her knees

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
This is crazy. Shes scary and dangerous. You can just imagine her advising her mam to stop taking medically prescribed pills.
Surely if her mam is having a side effect to a drug you recommend that she speaks to a dr not tryto get advice from Davina Taylor, she’s absolutely bonkers

• Haha
Reactions: 13

clare999

Against medication yet will take this fat killer crap when who knows what’s in it ! #makeitmakesense

Reactions: 12

Fanaff

VIP Member
She would love her kids dad to be a deadbeat and not see them. Instead he seems to enjoy having them and they enjoy going there (remember when Oscar didn’t want to come home Trash) Mingers not home on Father’s Day so the girls are blatantly not there either. Yeah, what an amazing dad he is to those girls.

• Heart

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Spotted this on Davinia Taylor’s page. She isn’t a Doctor either so not sure why she’s asking her for medical advice.
This is crazy. Shes scary and dangerous. You can just imagine her advising her mam to stop taking medically prescribed pills.

tealover

Chatty Member
So let me get this straight....they had an (allegedly) unexpected child free weekend, were going to go to Leeds match but a night in London was super expensive so they booked to go to Faro the day before flying only to meet people they know very well there.....sounds legit

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
Ran here to say exactly this.
oh Trasherlie......keep kidding yourself hun
She is so bitter about her ex isn't she!
How ironic that the current husband to be is never around for his own kids unless hers are involved to!!!!!!!

Last edited:

tealover

Chatty Member
Mingers gives off such small dick energy in so many ways. From the way he treats the girls to the way he dresses and comes across so creepy. I wonder if she’s had to sign any kind of financial agreement prior to the wedding?
Surely she'll be making him sign one cos she's such a boss bitch making all the money with her side hussles..or maybe not

• Haha

Pivot

VIP Member
Unexpectedly child free has to be the funniest thing I've read in a while. Proper comedian isn't she!

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Her breakfast is 10g of oats….wtf
With the chia it’s 100 cals…she’s a 7ft woman ffs she needs about 4 times that…what a fruit loop
Also this thread title may be the best yet but please can we have the bollock and the alcoholic as the next one 😂
---
Can we also discuss the state of her arse 😂😂😂it’s nearly at the back of her knees
Looks like a child when they've got a saggy/pissy nappy on that needs changing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unexpectedly child free….be more unexpected if they had the kids….so pissing off on holiday which means the girls have been dumped as the precious boys will be with their dad
How can that pair not even pretend to be ashamed
She’s also full of shit, Wingers asked if I want to go and see Leeds at Wembley but the tickets were so expensive….the tickets are only available to members who’ve been to a certain number of games, not open to the general public. Hospitality also sold out the night they qualified…so you were never planning to just go away for one night…honestly she’s a fucking rocket

• Haha
I don’t know where to start tbh….who looks at that selection of clothes/shoes and thinks they go so well together?!
cannot wait for the wedding dress….tits will definitely be out and I reckon a massive split up the front