Ashlie Sugarrushed #13 Taking pills to lose some beef. So she can get married to the testicle with teeth.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this has just appeared on our local Facebook page ( local to Wakefield!) cat found wandering but it’s a rag doll and they don’t normally roam freely so asking if anyone is missing it. Upon reading the comments, lol, it transpires where it has been found is at the end of Trashlies road, mmm , has Rocco done a runner, away from the mad woman 😂. The comments do say owner now found. I’m sure there will be a whole post about this.
That’s the most hirstute Siamese cat I’ve ever seen…!

So this has just appeared on our local Facebook page ( local to Wakefield!) cat found wandering but it’s a rag doll and they don’t normally roam freely so asking if anyone is missing it. Upon reading the comments, lol, it transpires where it has been found is at the end of Trashlies road, mmm , has Rocco done a runner, away from the mad woman 😂. The comments do say owner now found. I’m sure there will be a whole post about this.
Hahaha looks like you called it 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s got his own stag doooo! So wonder what she will do Billy no mates I was convinced they would have a joint one!
Please share any posts here as I’m blocked 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I'm nearly positive I've just seen Mingers heading towards the hotel I've just checked into in Newcastle

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Mings is having his stag, they had their weird-ass ‘family day out’ sten :sick:

I am bursting to see the photos from her hen 🤣🤣 which surely must be soon. Will we see work mates from her big career in social media? Nu skin besties? The mysterious neighbours who send them food parcels?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Mings is having his stag, they had their weird-ass ‘family day out’ sten :sick:

I am bursting to see the photos from her hen 🤣🤣 which surely must be soon. Will we see work mates from her big career in social media? Nu skin besties? The mysterious neighbours who send them food parcels?
Sister in law and her mum and mam 🤣 unless she tries to lie (she's normally so honest 🤥) and takes photos of props and decor pretending it's some big hen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ran here to say exactly this.
oh Trasherlie......keep kidding yourself hun
She is so bitter about her ex isn't she!
How ironic that the current husband to be is never around for his own kids unless hers are involved to!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She would love her kids dad to be a deadbeat and not see them. Instead he seems to enjoy having them and they enjoy going there (remember when Oscar didn’t want to come home Trash) Mingers not home on Father’s Day so the girls are blatantly not there either. Yeah, what an amazing dad he is to those girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She would love her kids dad to be a deadbeat and not see them. Instead he seems to enjoy having them and they enjoy going there (remember when Oscar didn’t want to come home Trash) Mingers not home on Father’s Day so the girls are blatantly not there either. Yeah, what an amazing dad he is to those girls.
exactly this,💕...no sign of those young girls father , on Father's Day...no surprise there No doubt they'll wait for the boys to return (presumably from spending time with THEIR dad today?) before he would even contemplate spending today with his own flesh and blood.
The hypocrisy in that relationship is overwhelming! She doesn't give a tit about the girls and he is so pathetic he just cannot see what kind of person she really is.

I think she is so pig headed that she can’t/won’t see the massive red flag with baldy, so she projects it all onto her ex husband