Ashlie Sugarrushed #13 Taking pills to lose some beef. So she can get married to the testicle with teeth.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, she’s found another bandwagon to jump on with the Karen Read trial. She shared it on Saturday and said they have turned the court cameras off. Yes, as someone on the jury was seen so they had to. The judge is doing their job. She’s such a crack pot bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Advertising those gummies she looks rough as tit and not making me think oh I’ll spend my hard earned cash on those because she looks good on them. She’s throwing that much random tit down her neck she can’t know what’s working for her and what isn’t (I’ll give her a clue though, none of it)

Reactions: 8
Need to sort childcare for girls on holiday?! Eh? Isn’t one of them older than Oz? Also can’t imagine they’re sharing rooms on honeymoon. Those kids will be traumatised 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Need to sort childcare for girls on holiday?! Eh? Isn’t one of them older than Oz? Also can’t imagine they’re sharing rooms on honeymoon. Those kids will be traumatised 🤮
That’s what it probably is the girls need someone to watch them maybe her bros or sometime are having the boys in there’s I’m blocked so can only go off what’s herw

Reactions: 3
She means when it’s the 6 of them in Rhodes on their fam honeymoon. I’m at a loss why the girls need looking after but the boys, almost the same age don’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I thought she meant a separate holiday just her and Matt Lucas, so childcare for the girls at home?

Reactions: 8
I thought she meant a separate holiday just her and Matt Lucas, so childcare for the girls at home?
Yeah that’s how I took it
That they are having a family holiday and then a separate one if they can get someone to have the girls

If they can find someone to have the girls. Lol. Oh I dunno, maybe the same people who's house they stay at every other weekend could have them ash. 🤔🙄

• Haha