Ashlie Sugarrushed #13 Taking pills to lose some beef. So she can get married to the testicle with teeth.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my good god.. have you all seen the eyebrows? As someone who has microblading done too.. whoever did them you are my hero. What a shitshow 😂😂
Was just going to say the same. I know they are new and will fade but the size of them. Wtf! 😬😲🤣

Reactions: 4
She is a right state. If you look back at photos before she started messing with her face she was an attractive woman. She’s crazy.

Reactions: 5
Mingers and Trashlie match perfectly... both gormless, both put themselves before his kids/the girls(boys are favoured as he likes to keep the big bird happy!!)
They are both completely self absorbed ,unless it involves HER kids.
She has aged so much since she got with him.... trying so hard to be an Insta influencer , but she's nothing more than a cringe account with the smell of wannabee desperate housewife.
She needs to calm down with the fillers etc, she looks very harsh these days.

Reactions: 8
Those lines on her eyebrows are so thick , wonder if they have been done with a Sharpie marker 🙈 they are supposed to be fair hair lines , not the thickness of an elephants eyelash ! Wow

• Haha
Unexpectedly child free….be more unexpected if they had the kids….so pissing off on holiday which means the girls have been dumped as the precious boys will be with their dad
How can that pair not even pretend to be ashamed
She’s also full of tit, Wingers asked if I want to go and see Leeds at Wembley but the tickets were so expensive….the tickets are only available to members who’ve been to a certain number of games, not open to the general public. Hospitality also sold out the night they qualified…so you were never planning to just go away for one night…honestly she’s a bleeping rocket

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unexpectedly child free has to be the funniest thing I've read in a while. Proper comedian isn't she!

Reactions: 11
Unexpectedly child free….be more unexpected if they had the kids….so pissing off on holiday which means the girls have been dumped as the precious boys will be with their dad
How can that pair not even pretend to be ashamed
She’s also full of tit, Wingers asked if I want to go and see Leeds at Wembley but the tickets were so expensive….the tickets are only available to members who’ve been to a certain number of games, not open to the general public. Hospitality also sold out the night they qualified…so you were never planning to just go away for one night…honestly she’s a bleeping rocket
She tells so many tales. Imagine thinking you can rock up to Wembley and buy a ticket for a play off final. The only ticket she would get at this point would be thousands of pounds

Reactions: 6
She's such a bad liar..... unexpected child free weekend my arse!
Absolutely nothing new there!!!
The pair of you are rarely with the kids.
And what's with these stupid filters all the time.
She needs to get a job and get out of that house... she's clearly so bored.

Was it the fat killer though? Or the fact she eats prison rations and goes to the gym? Save your cash folks don’t fund her and Wingers abandoning their kids again and again
Also personally bikinis have to match, that just looks like you dragged items out the drawer and got dressed in the dark

Reactions: 6
Was it the fat killer though? Or the fact she eats prison rations and goes to the gym? Save your cash folks don’t fund her and Wingers abandoning their kids again and again
Also personally bikinis have to match, that just looks like you dragged items out the drawer and got dressed in the dark
At a guess most likely because she's eating no more than 800 cals a day! Fat killer my(fat) arse!

Reactions: 4