Ashlie Sugarrushed #13 Taking pills to lose some beef. So she can get married to the testicle with teeth.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the story? The kids had a glass of water and their glasses are on the sink 🤔
Too much time on her hands as per
That pissed me off so much my 10 year old leaves more mess. 4 glasses she is definitely the evil mother/stepmother!!

Reactions: 4
Good grief.... what is she doing to her face!
She really should go and get herself a job, spend less time fannying around eyeing herself up in the mirror and chatting bollox to randoms.

Reactions: 8
Why with them saggy fake boobies does she insist on wearing strapless dresses. She’s the best comedy account on instagram her !

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ…someone stop her
It’s not your first rodeo love. Please don’t wear that. I’m 100% certain this woman has no real friends as none of mine would let me out looking like that
What even possessed her to order that in the first place? I also doubt that there’s men following her waiting to catch a glimpse of her size 9’s.
She’s absolutely desperate for attention.

• Haha
I don’t know any teenagers that would be happy about having to walk about town with their mother/step mother/wicked witch in a cheap veil…all for trash, not for the kids at all

So this has just appeared on our local Facebook page ( local to Wakefield!) cat found wandering but it’s a rag doll and they don’t normally roam freely so asking if anyone is missing it. Upon reading the comments, lol, it transpires where it has been found is at the end of Trashlies road, mmm , has Rocco done a runner, away from the mad woman 😂. The comments do say owner now found. I’m sure there will be a whole post about this.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3