Ashlie Sugarrushed #12 She’s so huge that her pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she cooking over a radiator at the moment, because those twists yesterday still looked raw and that baguette she’s got today looks like it came out of the packet without being baked

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are the kids not a bit old now for all this North Pole breakfast shite?

Well according to trashlie they’ve been teenagers since they were 8/9 so you’d think

Also, was that sausages in her baguette? Thought she didn’t like meat? 🤔
---
Are the kids not a bit old now for all this North Pole breakfast shite?

Well according to trashlie they’ve been teenagers since they were 8/9 so you’d think

Also, was that sausages in her baguette? Thought she didn’t like meat? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Talk about a jump scare! No way on earth she’d wake up next to him if he didn’t have some dollar behind him, hence why he’s in no hurry to get her down the aisle 😂

Reactions: 5
That drunk elephant thing , does she believe everything she reads on web ! Even Drunk Elephant have advised what is safe for kids and what’s not !! I am not sure that l would take skin care advice from someone using a vibrator on her face , uses Botox and still has jowls!! On most importantly is part of a pyramid scheme for face care 🙈

Reactions: 8
I was considering trying that Wow stuff but if it makes your hair look like a helmet I won’t bother
#uninfluencedbyashlie

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.