Ashlie Sugarrushed #12 She’s so huge that her pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if you slept naked at home wouldn’t you take something for a hotels or am I just paranoid about somebody knocking on the door, fire alarms in the night?

Reactions: 15
Even if you slept naked at home wouldn’t you take something for a hotels or am I just paranoid about somebody knocking on the door, fire alarms in the night?
Plus, would you even consider sleeping naked when in the same room as your sons?!
And would you broadcast the fact to thousands of strangers… she’s bleeping wired differently for sure

Reactions: 14
I don’t know why but sleeping naked gives me the ick!

Give me the thickest, fluffiest pjs - I want to be cosy AF!

Reactions: 10
She can hardly say she shared with the boys if she was naked and had to buy pyjamas today. I’m amazed her ex hasn’t managed to get custody of those boys. And the poor girls are just stuck with her.
That's the thing with liars, they trip themselves up eventually! With the pyjama story she's dug herself a hole & I for one am here for it 🙌

Reactions: 8
Honestly shut up trash , l was in London at weekend was it busy yes was like like she is going on about nope and spoke to some lovely people ! PS l caught my train north no problem on Sunday , she could have gone up west coast and changed across to Leeds !

Reactions: 10
Girly needs to look up the word treacherous as apparently she has no idea how to use it in a sentence lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly shut up trash , l was in London at weekend was it busy yes was like like she is going on about nope and spoke to some lovely people ! PS l caught my train north no problem on Sunday , she could have gone up west coast and changed across to Leeds !
What you mean people weren’t squatting in the street and taking a tit like she said? Not like her to lie 😂

• Haha
i did exactly the same to get back to newcastle Sunday afternoon changed at brum heading past both Leeds and Shaky Wakey. staying there wasn't an option cos y'know work!

Reactions: 4
Who the chuff is buying that FM off her at those prices when Facebook is full of folk flogging the basic ones for £10 and the royal ones for £14! 🙄

Reactions: 5
I thought the ‘big toe’ was meant to be the biggest toe? Imagine having a big toe and then four massive fingers on your foot? She could pick her nose with some of them.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is rotting me with that Christmas cat box. Initially it was she paid 7 British pounds for it..what was she expecting to pay in Yen.. then it's amazing, amazing, amazing, now the cats are fighting for it. Surely if you had two cats you'd suck it up and buy two in the first place (for 14 British pounds!) Or if it was so amazing go back and get a second one once they liked it or my preference don't buy some auld tatty novelty cardboard shite for a cat in the first place 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.