Ashlie Sugarrushed #12 She’s so huge that her pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This time of year is tricky with trains so kinda not surprising, there were strikes last week too

Reactions: 2
£132 for six burgers ‘and Pops’ in London isnt that bad, how much does she think it would cost to feed six of them?! she’s just gutted Wingers isn’t spending it on her

Reactions: 10
From what Ive heard its extortionate. If shes grumbling about £136 for 6 burgers and drinks she'l not want to splash out on Winter Wonderland.
Biggest rip off going, and it’s always horribly busy. And yes we’d never have heard the end of it if they’d gone they absolutely see you coming

Reactions: 2
I can’t get my head around the hotel room situation, hope her ex sees that and uses it against her, even if by law that’s allowed it shows how much she puts her needs above her kids

Reactions: 11
Was just about to say the same! Kids alone in hotel rooms is just so wrong, how can she not see that!
Probably going to try and day she stayed with the girls 🤣 Wingers with Oscar and then Archie got his own room as he's basically a full grown man 🙄

Who in there right mind thinks its safe to leave kids alone.... numerous times, let alone publicly sharing it time and time again. I bet those girls barely slept 💔

Reactions: 10
I'm trying to figure out the bed situation for them this evening in that one room 🤔 there's 6 of them and 2 of those beds are teeny

Reactions: 3
Probably going to try and day she stayed with the girls 🤣 Wingers with Oscar and then Archie got his own room as he's basically a full grown man 🙄

Who in there right mind thinks its safe to leave kids alone.... numerous times, let alone publicly sharing it time and time again. I bet those girls barely slept 💔
She can hardly say she shared with the boys if she was naked and had to buy pyjamas today. I’m amazed her ex hasn’t managed to get custody of those boys. And the poor girls are just stuck with her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.