Ashlie Sugarrushed #12 She’s so huge that her pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she not see that she is the actual woman in the mirror.
Forget pyramid schemes and playing on Instagram to earn her pennies.....Trash and Mingers could make a fortune doing cameos as Matt Lucas and Wacko Jacko ......"hee hee "

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good or no, I’m absolutely creased at her going on about it as though it was some well-kept secret of hers that no-one else could possibly have heard of – it’s one of the most popular products on the market and pretty much every hairdressers has one, even if they don’t stock other Color Wow products.

Absolute nimrod as ever.

“Anne does delivery around the UK.” Yes, so do Cult Beauty, Space NK, and god knows how many other places.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does she manage to f’ up everything! I love the Wow stuff (big trial of it when l was in Caribbean and it 100% works , no Monica hair !) also if you can get hold of Aldi version this is very good as well 😉

Reactions: 2
Roughly translated as ‘I’m such a boss babe I need others to give me ideas of things I can af/link so i can earn extra pennies as my other 2 MLM schemes are making me no money.’

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Roughly translated as ‘I’m such a boss babe I need others to give me ideas of things I can af/link so i can earn extra pennies as my other 2 MLM schemes are making me no money.’
And also cant be bothered to even look up the items herself. Will take ideas from others and afflink them.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she share stocking filler ideas recently, and more than once?!

Reactions: 7
Pushing her pyramid scheme on stories this morning… feel like it should be aff linked or something but who knows. Just feels wrong.

The fact she’s even considered getting laser eye surgery in Turkey is insane. And then in the same breath saying “nobodies had any issues getting surgery in Turkey”, people have bleeping died! What is she on about?!

Reactions: 10
Really wish she would stop advertising MLM to mothers in particular as a good way to make money.

Its absolute garbage Ashlie and you know it. The only reason you can shift as much product is due to your social media followers. The average woman will not be able to sell even 10% of what Ashlie does as the market is saturated with people shilling this crap.

Our parent council at school is full of it, every chance they get the PTA are shilling Tropic, Scentsy, Usbourne books.

It is predatory towards women in particular and I am bleeping sick of seeing it. Without wingding her earnings from Nu skin and FM alone would not pay for her lifestyle. Man I hate MLMs

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Right who put a coin in her today and what on earth is she on about?

Also, the aftercare for laser eye surgery in the UK is not intense at all. Forever chatting absolute metric tonnes of tit this one.
---
Also what the hell is a “mummy makeover” in a surgery context and why on earth are women being pressured into undergoing such nonsense? This woman is a danger I stg.

Reactions: 6
Firstly, is it really that hard to remember that most of the time words that end with Y turn into IES when plural not with random possessive apostrophes….?

Secondly, I am so over this new thing where stocking fillers are £100+ of gifts. How big is the bleeping stocking to get an Oodie in it?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ear pods in a stocking maybe the ones you get from temu bet all her kids have the apple ones guaranteed

I wish she’d just have a day off, honestly.

Wingers made her look a right buffoon tonight didn't he?! Bloody door 18 of her advent calendar and there’s CT Night Cream in there. Total MGM meltdown defence mode activated when she said “I don’t rate the day cream but I’ll give this a go and report back”.

Bets are on that it’s “lovvveelllly but it’s just no pillow thing” or whatever it’s called because in true MGM fashion, she gonna slate any and every other brand unless it’s going to give her income.

As for the exploitative and quite frankly questionable recruitment method she’s employing right now, I’m going to say that’s already been reported… 😮💨

Like my granny used to say, more ways to skin a cat that shove butter up its arse. I mean that’s a wild saying but IYKYK 🤭

peace and love tattlers, peace and love 🧡
---
You’d be bleeping mortified like wouldn’t you?
Not quite the results she was expecting 🤞
---
This almost had me over…
“Anne does delivery around the UK.” So you mean she can go to a Post Office?! Or you mean she’s able to compute how the postal service operates and can write names and addresses on parcels that are not her own and send them via an established and effective distribution system? duck me trash, whatever next, cardboard houses for cats?!
What a bleeping moron.

QUOTE="uokhun411, post: 17757227, member: 322082"]
Good or no, I’m absolutely creased at her going on about it as though it was some well-kept secret of hers that no-one else could possibly have heard of – it’s one of the most popular products on the market and pretty much every hairdressers has one, even if they don’t stock other Color Wow products.

Absolute nimrod as ever.

“Anne does delivery around the UK.” Yes, so do Cult Beauty, Space NK, and god knows how many other places.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Im loving you calling it MGM @RateMeDontHateMeBiiiiitch as by this point the tit she spouts about it is quite frankly a work of fiction 😂
---
And yes I also chucked at the CT moisturiser in the calendar, if he knows her so well why would he even buy her something apart from her precious lumi….unless she doesn’t actually use it?! 😏

Reactions: 2
Leaving the girls to stay with her mam while her and wingers and the cat stay somewhere else?!
also did wingers get a BJ last night with that post 🤮

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.