Ashlie Sugarrushed #12 She’s so huge that her pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is rotting me with that Christmas cat box. Initially it was she paid 7 British pounds for it..what was she expecting to pay in Yen.. then it's amazing, amazing, amazing, now the cats are fighting for it. Surely if you had two cats you'd suck it up and buy two in the first place (for 14 British pounds!) Or if it was so amazing go back and get a second one once they liked it or my preference don't buy some auld tatty novelty cardboard shite for a cat in the first place 🤷‍♀️
Looks like she took your advice 😉

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but, laser eye surgery in Turkey?! Aye, sound if you want to come back blind.

Yes, it’s expensive here, but it’s your EYES. What an idiot.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but, laser eye surgery in Turkey?! Aye, sound if you want to come back blind.

Yes, it’s expensive here, but it’s your EYES. What an idiot.
Just saw this. It really is astounding why would you? By the time you add on the cost of flights etc how much cheaper is likely to be?!?

How expensive actually is it. I thought about £3/4k per eye. Buy less mcmansion and look after yourself ffs.

Definition of fur coat and no knickers.

Reactions: 12
Just saw this. It really is astounding why would you? By the time you add on the cost of flights etc how much cheaper is likely to be?!?

How expensive actually is it. I thought about £3/4k per eye. Buy less mcmansion and look after yourself ffs.

Definition of fur coat and no knickers.
I had it done about six years ago and it was £4,650 for the highest possible quality of LASIK. That’s inclusive of both eyes. It can’t have changed that much in six years, surely? Plus, you’re out of commission for a few days afterwards (or I was), so she’d have to factor that in. Probably hasn’t thought of that though because…mince.

Reactions: 6
If she gets her eyes done maybe she’ll actually see what Mingers looks like. I think for his sake that she should stay blind.

• Haha
She’s having salmon in lettuce as she’s going out for a meal later and needs to make room, I’m guessing that’s her saving for her booze calories again….but why would she need to if she got the magic fat killer that she’s scamming people £43 a bottle for…honestly who is buying this tit in this day and age
And I can’t even with the eyes

She spends her money on the kids? She won’t be much good to them blind will she? Is she seriously considering this when she wouldn’t even get a jab during the panny d? Thick as mince!

Reactions: 10
I can't understand people who take shortcuts with their health/body, would these people take their beloved pets to a backstreet clinic? Probably not, yet they have no idea what they're signing up for and then expect the NHS to deal with any complications

Reactions: 5
She spends her money on the kids? She won’t be much good to them blind will she? Is she seriously considering this when she wouldn’t even get a jab during the panny d? Thick as mince!
She’s who that expression was coined for, I’m sure.

Reactions: 2
Polar Express breakfast ticked off the bingo list
Also boys at their Dad’s so treat night away for her and wingers….they're a pair of cunts honestly, those girls just get dumped

Reactions: 11
So…… just because as a parent with shared parenting myself, it bothers me how often she palms all the kids off when the boys are with their day. I’ve causally kept a record. There were three weekends she was off socials and only 3 weekends in 14 weeks the kids were at home. I reckon it’s 99% accurate.

Since return from holiday on 6th Sept
8th/ 9th/10th Sept - No kids 40th birthday party Leeds - no kids

15th/16th/17th Sept - no kids London ‘work related’ Shania concert

22nd/23rd/24th Sept - no kids

29th/30th Sept/01 Oct - Away as work guest at an event - no kids

6th/7th/8th Oct - Kids at home

13th/14th/15th Oct - ‘Kids not her problem’

20th/21st/22nd Oct - Child free time

27th/28th/29th Oct - MIA. Bereavement

3rd/4th/5thNov MIA. Bereavement

10th/11th/12th Nov - Black Tie Event kid free

17th/18th/19th Nov - MIA from socials

24th/25th/26th Nov - Kids festive market with Kids

1st/2nd/3rd Dec - London on a fun bus with no kids

8th/9th/10th Dec - With kid - apparently only weekend with the boys in December

15th/16th/17th Dec - Time away on ‘work treat’

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
ooo another night away for TrasherLIEEEEE and her boss!
What does she do apart from shop , make tit reels about absolute bollox and talk out of her size 16 "on her cats 9 lives" arse hole....🤔
---
So…… just because as a parent with shared parenting myself, it bothers me how often she palms all the kids off when the boys are with their day. I’ve causally kept a record. There were three weekends she was off socials and only 3 weekends in 14 weeks the kids were at home. I reckon it’s 99% accurate.

Since return from holiday on 6th Sept
8th/ 9th/10th Sept - No kids 40th birthday party Leeds - no kids

15th/16th/17th Sept - no kids London ‘work related’ Shania concert

22nd/23rd/24th Sept - no kids

29th/30th Sept/01 Oct - Away as work guest at an event - no kids

6th/7th/8th Oct - Kids at home

13th/14th/15th Oct - ‘Kids not her problem’

20th/21st/22nd Oct - Child free time

27th/28th/29th Oct - MIA. Bereavement

3rd/4th/5thNov MIA. Bereavement

10th/11th/12th Nov - Black Tie Event kid free

17th/18th/19th Nov - MIA from socials

24th/25th/26th Nov - Kids festive market with Kids

1st/2nd/3rd Dec - London on a fun bus with no kids

8th/9th/10th Dec - With kid - apparently only weekend with the boys in December

15th/16th/17th Dec - Time away on ‘work treat’
totally agree......the days of her crying over missing Golden balls and oz vegas are well and truly in the past for Trash....
as for the girl's, well, their father has always been more into the live in maid and now her 2 cats, than his own children, has been from day one if her timeline is to be believed.....
oh and as for her latest "job" selling FM, i bought cheaper on Vinted, exactly same...much cheaper....they sell it everywhere now....who actually buys into that crap at full price

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.