Ashlie Sugarrushed #12 She’s so huge that her pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, most liked comment!
Quick recap - still parents of the year. Still a boss QVC babe. Still a size 16/18.

Screenshot_20231207_213037_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 4
Sick kids, mingers away, a school night, some kids surely doing Christmas exams, and she decides Thursday is the perfect party night. Mom of the year award for our Trashlie

Sick kids, mingers away, a school night, some kids surely doing Christmas exams, and she decides Thursday is the perfect party night. Mom of the year award for our Trashlie
Thats if there is even a party, there is no evidence that other people are there 😂

• Haha
Good point and basically all she's done is open crisps and nuts and a tub of sweets and made a few basic witch biscuits that any teen could make despite her pray for me guys I'm having a dinner party (I think she said dinner party but open to correction) but deffo sounded more complicated than she delivered. That's my "6pm leaving work text to my friends for a last minute few drinks of a Friday evening" offering.

Reactions: 3
This is a bit random but did anyone else see FeebsFeed share a picture of ash and wingers yesterday? She was in York and spotted wingers. Ash didn’t reshare it which I thought was odd cos she’s queen of the reshare, when I went back to check feebs had deleted it. I wonder why he’s staying away if he’s only working in York? Also ash must have asked her to delete the story, for whatever reason didn’t want people to know he was in York?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So going back to my previous post i clearly gave her far too much credit thinking she was baking cookies for the girls.
Apologies

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ha ha so trash hosting her first ever party was actually the modern day Tupperware party when a load of women get gathered in someone’s living room for a Prosecco while the ‘hostess’ flogs her toilet freshener and you feel obliged to buy something even although you know you’ll never use it because you’ve drank the booze and eaten the crisps. Fucks sake I didn’t realise this was still a thing. Trash by name and all that
---
Also howling at pimp your Prosecco and she’s provided some chambord and orange juice…not really pimping is it, just hiding the fact that it’s possibly the cheapest Prosecco you can buy so tastes like cat piss if you don’t

Reactions: 9
This is a bit random but did anyone else see FeebsFeed share a picture of ash and wingers yesterday? She was in York and spotted wingers. Ash didn’t reshare it which I thought was odd cos she’s queen of the reshare, when I went back to check feebs had deleted it. I wonder why he’s staying away if he’s only working in York? Also ash must have asked her to delete the story, for whatever reason didn’t want people to know he was in York?
Well spotted! No I didn’t see that. Did anyone notice when Feebs bumped into Trash & Wingers in Leeds a couple of weeks ago that Feebs put up a story about it, but there was nothing not even a repost from Trash? Unless I missed it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
duck me, I don’t usually slate kids, but Golden Balls isn’t the sharpest tool in the box is he?! Like watching paint dry listening to him read aloud!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lapland still on the vision board 👀 calm down tinsel tits, think that ship has sailed. I don't think the youngest even would appreciate that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well spotted! No I didn’t see that. Did anyone notice when Feebs bumped into Trash & Wingers in Leeds a couple of weeks ago that Feebs put up a story about it, but there was nothing not even a repost from Trash? Unless I missed it 🤷🏻‍♀️
The post the other day was the same post from the other week. Mick Smugnall posted she saw Wingding & his maid in Primark but it was never shared by the maid. So for some strange reason the Tudor posted it again over a week later so it could be seen by Trashlie 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The girls look buzzing to be at the o2 and the spoilt bratty boy’s couldn't give 2 shits

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.