Ashlie Sugarrushed #12 She’s so huge that her pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No-one in their right mind would want to stay with her mam lol. Poor girls drawing the short straw as per.

Reactions: 3
I’m calling it, there is no way that hamper is from her solicitor dealing with her family issue. I’ve spent 10’s of thousands of pounds with my family solicitor dealing with both divorce, finances and child arrangement order for my children due to having a narcissistic ex husband and they only ever sent a card 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m calling it, there is no way that hamper is from her solicitor dealing with her family issue. I’ve spent 10’s of thousands of pounds with my family solicitor dealing with both divorce, finances and child arrangement order for my children due to having a narcissistic ex husband and they only ever sent a card 😂😂😂
Yep I worked in family law for years and we never ever sent gifts. She’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why everyone is slating them (jokes). They’ve won the Kate and Gerry McCann award for parenting year after year for ages. No amount of ‘stocking stuffers’ 🤮 are going to make them good parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I would have thought that would be massively inappropriate? Anything to weave a good yarn, this one.

Reactions: 7
Idiot left her tracking number in the photo. The fake solicitor gift was signed for by D.Wingfield. Imagine he had to sign for the post because his live in maid was out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Idiot left her tracking number in the photo. The fake solicitor gift was signed for by D.Wingfield. Imagine he had to sign for the post because his live in maid was out.
Oh my god I forgot he had an actual name...although I can't remember for the life of me what it is - Derek, David?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.