Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very quiet today.... maybe the baby has decided to make an appearance!

Reactions: 2
I've seen old photos of Tommy where he looks kind of flamboyant... not saying a straight guy can't be flamboyant, but that comment has got me thinking!

Also - I think Ashley's gone into labour.

Reactions: 3
I've seen old photos of Tommy where he looks kind of flamboyant... not saying a straight guy can't be flamboyant, but that comment has got me thinking!

Also - I think Ashley's gone into labour.
ooo where have you seen these? I tried to have a stalk but his fb and Instagram are both private 🤣

• Heart
ooo where have you seen these? I tried to have a stalk but his fb and Instagram are both private 🤣
On someone from his family's fb, whose profile was public!

I hope she doesn't try and teach her baby to read with the book upside down...

• Haha
  • Heart
I just spotted potential future gossip about the boyfriend under the latest dm article.View attachment 371316
Sounds like she's trapped him forever by using him for his sperm in her desperate attempt to become a mum but not want a man (lesbian?). I suspect they aren't together and it's just made to look like they are.

Will anyone care :D

I have never seen so much of one woman's body in pregnancy and I don't even follow her! Definitely like she is the only woman to be pregnant and seems like she's been pregnant for 1000 years, I wonder if she will use the NHS or give birth in the Lindo wing 😆?

I was sure she had given birth as she has been really quiet but looks like she's just taking a break. I do feel for her a bit, she reminds me of what I was like in the final stages of my pregnancy - hormonal, not wanting unsolicited advice. I even got mad at people telling me about sweeps! I think she's feeling very overwhelmed by it all. I do agree she hasn't come across that well though.

Reactions: 1
Sounds like she's trapped him forever by using him for his sperm in her desperate attempt to become a mum but not want a man (lesbian?). I suspect they aren't together and it's just made to look like they are.

Will anyone care :D
Or maybe she has seen the daily mail comment herself and decided to have a flounce.

I was sure she had given birth as she has been really quiet but looks like she's just taking a break. I do feel for her a bit, she reminds me of what I was like in the final stages of my pregnancy - hormonal, not wanting unsolicited advice. I even got mad at people telling me about sweeps! I think she's feeling very overwhelmed by it all. I do agree she hasn't come across that well though.
Yes I completely agree, being overdue sucks. I was ready to murder everyone by day 12 overdue 😂 But she’s been acting like she’s overdue for about 2 months now because she adamant that the baby will come early. I can’t imagine having to go through pregnancy and birth during lockdown. So she has my full sympathy. But she’s still a mahoosive tit for the way she’s acted.

Reactions: 6
I was told baby’s head was down and in position so many weeks before due date and still want 2wks over. You can tell she’s a first timer.....🙄

The same person posting in the comment section on an earlier article last year whoever they are they seem to be in the know/inner circle.
1610032204435.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Imagine if you had tried to advise her that at the time 🤣😳
They were mates years ago weren't they and reconnected? Interesting.... I wondered where she'd gone. Bet she's had the baby now you know...

Of Jack is gay, she's really gone overboard to fabricate the story hasn't she. She's made out that she didn't really want kids but it's happened and she's so over the moon about it....

Last edited:
They were mates years ago weren't they and reconnected? Interesting.... I wondered where she'd gone. Bet she's had the baby now you know...

Of Jack is gay, she's really gone overboard to fabricate the story hasn't she. She's made out that she didn't really want kids but it's happened and she's so over the moon about it....
Who's Jack? Think you mean Tommy!

Also I don't think she's had the baby yet as she's still being active on twitter.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.