Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, this woman. This is what happens when you don’t want any advice from people - has it been 3 times now she’s thought she’s in labour? She is going to be the most demanding and pain in the arse person on the maternity ward 😂😂😂 Also full term is 40 weeks so she’s in for a treat is she’s to go over 😂 Trust me Ashley, I went to 42 weeks with both of my kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jesus, she’s so patronising to the people offering advice on how to encourage baby to come, what does she expect?! I mean she puts up stories all day, every day on every aspect of her pregnancy then when people try to give advice on something she’s talking about she cuts them off. She’s seriously defensive toward anyone offering advice. I think she’s the type of person that no matter how hard you tried to be nice to her, you’d offend her 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She moans about wanting the baby to come, people tell her how to help, she doesn’t want their help... I swear it’s a metaphor for everything she ever bloody does!

Reactions: 6
I reckon something that could also be a surname, so along the lines of Hunter, Grayson etc.
In an interview she said: “It was quite easy for us, Tommy has always had a boys’ name in mind and I quite liked it. I’m into quite weird, wacky spiritual names and he vetoed quite a lot of them, but I’ve managed to get one of those as a middle name.”

I imagine that kid's going to be thankful for his dad!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her heating bill must be so expensive. Always sitting in her bra maybe she should just turn the thermostat down. 🙄🙄🙄
She f**king loves the attention her breasts bring her. She is blatantly flaunting them in every single post she does yet how dare anyone even mention she has them!

Reactions: 7
Ashley: Don't sexualise me!
Also Ashley: *eats sushi like this*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Has she not got any T-shirt’s she can wear. She’s always in her bra showing off her boobs that she doesn’t want anyone to mention....

Reactions: 10
Such a strange idea to get a necklace with your due date on, especially as apparently she knew how they’re not that accurate. Now she’s got a necklace with a random date on it. Very strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The woman is delusional. Yoh have no clue how bleeping hard things can be until you’ve actually experienced baby related sleep deprivation. She needs to get her head out of her arse and shut up. She hasn’t had the baby, stop comparing having a dog to having a baby. I accept she doesn’t want advice and that’s fine, but don’t go spouting tit like ‘oh it won’t change my life, oh I’m looking forwards to the sleepless nights’. Only reason I’m still following is to see how she behaves in the first few months with the baby. Gosh woman, get bleeping over yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She really is so bleeping annoying. I am so sick of seeing her breasts!!! Can you imagine sitting in your bra talking on Insta stories?! The woman is a complete narcissist. It’s insufferable. And this is before she’s even started breast feeding 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She seems so ungrateful all the time, even when people are being really kind. I think it’s good advice to say try and rest when you can because she’s the one comparing child birth to a marathon! I was running round cleaning etc the day I went into labour and when I’d then been up 48 hours and had a newborn I regretted it so much! I think this is all people mean I really do. Why does she never have a top on?! Never known any other pregnant person behave this way!

Reactions: 8
She’s INSUFFERABLE!!!! God forbid if she has a difficult delivery. The world will never.hear.the.end.of.it!!! She just goes on and on about how she hates that people offer her advice and seems to think everything is a personal attack. Most people aren’t trying to be dicks, Ashley! Most people offer unsolicited advice as a way to connect with you and make sure you’re ok.

The constant naval gazing is too much. Also, completely agree about the bra situation. Doesn’t she own any tops?

Reactions: 9
She could well be in for a rotten birth and difficult months ahead because she’s so blase about the future and refuses to accept advise . Her unwillingness to acknowledge that things change means she could be extremely disappointed. It’s amazing bringing a new baby home but it’s exhausting and often thankless in those first few days, weeks, months.

Reactions: 6
She contradicts herself all the time. Get off Instagram of you want to protect your energy. But of course you won’t because you what to be a zlister celeb.

Reactions: 5
I just spotted potential future gossip about the boyfriend under the latest dm article.
1609757647533.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.