Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her post last night she says she was ready to start looking for love and that's why she was on a dating app. Before she fell out with Charlotte they did an ad together for an app where they picked each other's dates, I'm pretty sure that's the app she met Tommy on. She made it sound natural and romantic and missed out the paid job part of the story!
Does anyone know what happened with her and Charlotte?

She’s bought a jumper in 6-9 months size, not sure the baby will need that in the height of summer... won’t tell her though as she doesn’t need advice. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“unsolicited advice” aka advice she doesn’t agree with. Regularly asks for advice though 🤣

Reactions: 2
Why is she buying so many more maternity clothes now? Baby could arrive at any point now so some of those clothes might never even be worn, or maybe be worn a handful of times. So wasteful

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she’s still pregnant!! This is the longest pregnancy in the history of the world. Feels like about 2 years!

Reactions: 1
Do people honestly sit there thinking of what music they’ll have on during birth? That wasn’t even on my radar during either of my births. First time round I had a very very very long labour ending in emergency cesarean and second time around I had such long and painful contractions that the decision was made to do a cesarean again.
I really think she’s in for a shocker when it will actually come to giving birth. I wish her all the luck in the world for this worlds most positive and chilled and relaxed birth, but I believe that because of her ‘do not give me any advice’ method, she is in for a mega mahoosive shocker. And that is coming from someone who thought she’ll have the easiest birth and everything will be as I had planned. Yes, I was in for a massive shocker.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Do people honestly sit there thinking of what music they’ll have on during birth? That wasn’t even on my radar during either of my births. First time round I had a very very very long labour ending in emergency cesarean and second time around I had such long and painful contractions that the decision was made to do a cesarean again.
I really think she’s in for a shocker when it will actually come to giving birth. I wish her all the luck in the world for this worlds most positive and chilled and relaxed birth, but I believe that because of her ‘do not give me any advice’ method, she is in for a mega mahoosive shocker. And that is coming from someone who thought she’ll have the easiest birth and everything will be as I had planned. Yes, I was in for a massive shocker.
I always think people go into giving birth with the best of intentions, to have whale music, candles, and a perfect birth, when reality when that baby is stretching something the size of a pin to the size a watermelon you couldn’t give a tit if Freddie Mercury has risen from the dead to serenade you!

• Haha
I reckon something that could also be a surname, so along the lines of Hunter, Grayson etc.

Reactions: 1
She’s STILL PREGNANT!? 😩😩 this really is the longest gestation period in human history.

It’s as long as the captions on her photos 😴 seriously, who has the time to read all that?

• Haha
I swear several elephants have given birth in the time she’s been pregnant! She’s such a preaching asshole! Oh I loved being single - I say by myself last Christmas and wouldn’t open my presents alone until my boyfriend returned?! Wth such a contradiction!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.