Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s had the baby... there will be a grand reveal in OK or Hello magazine probably, whichever had the pregnancy reveal.

Reactions: 2
I think she’s had the baby... there will be a grand reveal in OK or Hello magazine probably, whichever had the pregnancy reveal.
i agree - surely she’s not still pregnant 😂 it really is the longest pregnancy in history!!

She's had the baby alright! There's an article in the DM - her and Tommy pictured taking the newborn out in a pram.

How strange she shared as much as she did EVERY single day about the pregnancy to then not share the good news with all the people that have interacted with her and shared in her excitement, to cut people off seems strange. I wonder if something more happened pre giving birth although she looks happy enough in the DM photos?!

Reactions: 6
How strange she shared as much as she did EVERY single day about the pregnancy to then not share the good news with all the people that have interacted with her and shared in her excitement, to cut people off seems strange. I wonder if something more happened pre giving birth although she looks happy enough in the DM photos?!
As I stated above I think the reveal will be a magazine one. They’ll probably have some kind of clause where she can’t show the baby or reveal he’s been born for extra dollar. Nice to see her already monetising from the little man 👍

Reactions: 4
I agree, the reveal will be in OK or similar and then she’ll be back to her usual over sharing ways. Can’t wait to hear the birth story in detail 🙄

Reactions: 4
I agree, the reveal will be in OK or similar and then she’ll be back to her usual over sharing ways. Can’t wait to hear the birth story in detail 🙄
Can’t wait to hear about how traumatic it was like all the z list celebs like to tell us.

Hats off to her, gave birth on the 9th, already on Daily Mail going out for a stroll. Must have been a very good birth. I’ve had two c sections, both times I think it was over 2 weeks I finally summoned enough strength to stroll down the road and back 😂

Strange it has baby Andrews on the tag as they’re not married and it’s usually the mum’s surname on all the tags and paperwork 🤔

Reactions: 5
Hats off to her, gave birth on the 9th, already on Daily Mail going out for a stroll. Must have been a very good birth. I’ve had two c sections, both times I think it was over 2 weeks I finally summoned enough strength to stroll down the road and back 😂
I thought that too, however not al c-section recoveries are bad. I was out within few days and always walking round house etc.

Reactions: 1
I thought that too, however not al c-section recoveries are bad. I was out within few days and always walking round house etc.
Oh of course, not at all! My second one was much better than the first one, I was unloading the dishwasher and meeting the Tesco delivery man on day 4 😂 Just going further than the front door took some strength!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.