Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So great to see her baby born healthy and well.

I'll be really surprised if her and Tommy go the distance though. Obviously I'm only seeing snippets of their relationship but I'm getting vibes of the lady doth protest too much in terms of how capable Tommy is at everything and how happy they both are etc. You never see this kind of behaviour in happy relationships

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So great to see her baby born healthy and well.

I'll be really surprised if her and Tommy go the distance though. Obviously I'm only seeing snippets of their relationship but I'm getting vibes of the lady doth protest too much in terms of how capable Tommy is at everything and how happy they both are etc. You never see this kind of behaviour in happy relationships
So true. Women I know who profess that their partners are this, that, the other, don’t tend to last...

Reactions: 1
I find it really sad that 2 hours after giving birth she's posing in front of a mirror in preparation for a post about body positivity. The way she's getting videos of all angles makes it pretty clear this was her intention rather than a 'I wonder what I look like now' sort of picture. Go be with your baby and your fella!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The infamous foot and hand shots have begun with baby no name I take it she has sold him to OK! magazine.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t someone mention we won’t have to see her half naked body for a while? I think we forgot who we are discussing here 😂😂

Yes, I agree, female bodies are amazing for being able to grow humans. But both times I’ve hated my postpartum body. The empty flabby flubber tummy is not something I’d be wanting to flaunt on Instagram for the world to see 🙄 And I agree - why on earth would you be filming yourself from all the angles in the hospital mirror 2 hrs after birth?

• Heart
Why isn’t she enjoying time with her baby and perhaps documenting her journey for herself?! She should be having maternity leave not showing her body to the world.
They can acknowledge the incredible things women’s bodies go through without having to strip down!

I do think her post birth pictures might help women realise the bump doesn’t go straight away. And from someone with big boobs myself I did find her initial story on how big your boobs get during pregnancy and how hard it is useful too... I think highlighting these issues would then make me not feel so tit about my body during pregnancy as most influencers only post the good aspects. However I do agree that between these two posts she did post A LOT of unnecessary bra pictures for someone who doesn’t like unwanted male attention...

Forgive my stupidity...but does 9.5 pounds mean 9lbs 5 oz....or 9lbs 8oz (as in literally half of a pound) ??

Okay...I can’t deal with the framed umbilical cord 🙈
Wont it start to rot eventually? It already looks a bit...ripe
38006024-9147007-image-m-142_1610637407599.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She seems to be more fascinated by her body than her baby.

She's also posting loads of undeclared affiliate links to baby products in her stories.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
"my favourite thing so far are the nights"

That's so typical of her, just trying to prove a point that anyone who said anything about sleepless nights was so wrong and Ashley of course LOVES it. Everything is perfect and great.

It's fine for her to enjoy the nights but it just feels like a dig with her

Reactions: 15
"my favourite thing so far are the nights"

That's so typical of her, just trying to prove a point that anyone who said anything about sleepless nights was so wrong and Ashley of course LOVES it. Everything is perfect and great.

It's fine for her to enjoy the nights but it just feels like a dig with her
Yeah, it’s not enough for her to say she’s coping really well with sleepless nights she has to say how much she LOVES them, doesn’t make the people who might be struggling with them feel any better!

Yeah, it’s not enough for her to say she’s coping really well with sleepless nights she has to say how much she LOVES them, doesn’t make the people who might be struggling with them feel any better!
Exactly this.

Really great she LOVES the nights. I had moments in the early days where I really enjoyed them too. A really peaceful and lovely time to bond and connect with your little one... but I think it can be so traumatic and upsetting for some. Is it really necessary to word it like that?!

Talk to me in 6 months once you’re out of your newborn bubble Ashley. Plenty of women feel guilty enough for having night dread. I don’t need you to make me feel like tit when I can do that all by myself!

Exactly this.

Really great she LOVES the nights. I had moments in the early days where I really enjoyed them too. A really peaceful and lovely time to bond and connect with your little one... but I think it can be so traumatic and upsetting for some. Is it really necessary to word it like that?!

Talk to me in 6 months once you’re out of your newborn bubble Ashley. Plenty of women feel guilty enough for having night dread. I don’t need you to make me feel like tit when I can do that all by myself!
Absolutely.....watch this space !
The first few weeks you run on adrenaline, you seem to cope on little sleep and then the bubble bursts.

Reactions: 3
I can look back on some of the night feeds now and think it was a really special time, but boy do I love the fact he now sleeps right through 😂

was having this conversation with a friend the other day - is it weird and gross to keep the little clip that gets put on your baby’s belly button to clamp where the cord was? I’ve kept my boy’s...and then I seen Ashley’s framed placenta and it looks gross. Hope it’s not just me who does this haha!

ooh flowers from Hello mag, wonder when the spread is? Any guesses on his name? I think it’ll be something traditional like James.

I can look back on some of the night feeds now and think it was a really special time, but boy do I love the fact he now sleeps right through 😂

was having this conversation with a friend the other day - is it weird and gross to keep the little clip that gets put on your baby’s belly button to clamp where the cord was? I’ve kept my boy’s...and then I seen Ashley’s framed placenta and it looks gross. Hope it’s not just me who does this haha!

ooh flowers from Hello mag, wonder when the spread is? Any guesses on his name? I think it’ll be something traditional like James.
I don't know if she would go for James since her last name is James and I imagine she'll want to include James as part of his surname. But I do think it will be something like Theodore or Harry.

Reactions: 2
My bet is on something like Hunter or Greyson, something along those lines that could also be a surname.

I reckon something slightly posh like Oliver (also maybe in tribute to Ollie Locke 🤣), Archie or Jude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.