Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be honest the people that follow her aren’t going to be the type of people who are disgusted by breast feeding or they would unfollow her. The whole ‘I’m trying to normalise breast feeding’ is an excuse to get her baps out for engagement. It’s the same with any influencer, for example Lucy meck. Anyone that follows the account will know she encourages breast feeding so if you disagree with it, you simply wouldn’t follow her. Their audiences don’t need convincing!
Barry from down the road who thinks tits are just a play thing isn’t going to know who they are or see them on Instagram and change his mind.

Anyhow, you can encourage breastfeeding without getting your breasts out! In fact it would be better if she were discreet to show women you don’t have to flop a boob out to feed so they don’t have to worry about feeling self conscious!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She irritates me. I solely breastfed my baby for 6 weeks and then I mixed it with expressed milk. I NEVER had my boobs out all the time. I had a maternity bra and top. She just baffles me because she blatantly LOVES the weird comments. 'I've taken time away from anything that upsets me.' Well she can't be stepping back from everything negative because she literally comments on all of it. And i don't get it. Ignore it. I didn't even know who she was til one of her photos came up on my Instagram home.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve watched every single ep of MIC and I don’t remember her at all 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s always mentioned on Daily M though

Reactions: 2
Aren’t you meant to have arms out on the baby bjorn carrier?
He looks awfully curled up in so many of her posts/stories. I have this carrier and yes I thought the arms should be out.

Don’t go telling her though, as she doesn’t want unsolicited advice...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He looks awfully curled up in so many of her posts/stories. I have this carrier and yes I thought the arms should be out.

Don’t go telling her though, as she doesn’t want unsolicited advice...
Thing is I’d be concerned if I tripped over something and then had a fall. Doesn’t bear thinking about :-(

How passive agrressove does ‘constructive chat about how I can manage my time with Alf’ sound. 🤣

So basically... ‘Tommy I know I’m just laying around naked all day without brushing my teeth but you need to be washing up, tidying, cooking, walking my dog and bringing me food because I’m struggling to curl my hair daily for the gram’ 🤣

also.. ‘life admin’...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep I read “long and constructive chat” as “we had a screaming row and I strung Tommy up by his balls. From this day forward he will do all household chores and cook every single meal whilst waiting on my every need”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought the language she used was very telling... “How WE can work together to help manage MY time”. Shouldn’t it be their time, she still very much sees herself as a separate entity.

Yep I read “long and constructive chat” as “we had a screaming row and I strung Tommy up by his balls. From this day forward he will do all household chores and cook every single meal whilst waiting on my every need”
Yep! God I feel sorry for him. I can’t imagine living with someone so self centred and ridiculous!

Reactions: 10
How passive agrressove does ‘constructive chat about how I can manage my time with Alf’ sound. 🤣

So basically... ‘Tommy I know I’m just laying around naked all day without brushing my teeth but you need to be washing up, tidying, cooking, walking my dog and bringing me food because I’m struggling to curl my hair daily for the gram’ 🤣

also.. ‘life admin’...
Why does she always have to mention Caroline like they were bloody besties

Reactions: 7
Why does she always have to mention Caroline like they were bloody besties
So irritating and I actually find it very disrespectful. I honestly thought from the way Ashley banged on about Caroline that they were besties - it’s only in the last few months reading some of the things on here and Instagram that I realised they were hardly friends at all, and actually more acquaintances.

Reactions: 7
I find her so insincere? she doesn't give a tit about how other mums feel.
So irritating and I actually find it very disrespectful. I honestly thought from the way Ashley banged on about Caroline that they were besties - it’s only in the last few months reading some of the things on here and Instagram that I realised they were hardly friends at all, and actually more acquaintances.
I think someone mentioned that Caroline didn't even follow her on Insta?

Last edited:
Does her other half work? It's funny as she seems like she has so much to do but surely anything she does is an ad and a paid ad at that, which she can opt in and out of.

Reactions: 3
I find her so insincere? she doesn't give a tit about how other mums feel.

I think someone mentioned that Caroline didn't even follow her on Insta?
Sad person that I am, I just checked! Caroline flack’s insta is following Ashley’s account.
I don’t think they were anywhere near as close as Ashley makes out though. Didn’t Andrew Brady slate her in his stories the other day?

Also, fear not, she’s back on the big boobs and proud wagon now!

Sad person that I am, I just checked! Caroline flack’s insta is following Ashley’s account.
I don’t think they were anywhere near as close as Ashley makes out though. Didn’t Andrew Brady slate her in his stories the other day?

Also, fear not, she’s back on the big boobs and proud wagon now!
Yes he did. He was was in CBB with Ashley and would know exactly how well she knew Caroline.
Ashley is just coat tailing her for engagement.

Reactions: 3
She’s now promoting a book which someone has pointed out suggests leaving babies to cry until they’re sick.. ‘controlled crying’ which she then says she had no idea this was in there. She’s really not very hot with her content is she.. she advertised the elvie catch and said you can leave them on all night, but it’s only up to 3 hours. Then the baby bjorn carrier with the baby wrongly positioned, now a book she hasn’t even read.
Also all this vagina talk really makes me cross. It’s not as simple as it ‘bounces back’ or not, there’s so many variants on recovery isn’t there! And of course she’s got a free mummy mot booked tomorrow. I hate how she acts like an expert in these things! In her birth story video she said that her baby was one of the biggest her midwife had ever delivered naturally.. really?! She has to have had it the hardest doesn’t she!! Eugh I don’t know why I look to be honest I get so irritated!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.