Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never heard of this woman before and haven’t read this thread, but she was just suggested to me on Instagram and I cannot stop chuckling about her describing her incontinence as ‘fetal’! Good on her for being open about it, but get it right!!
I saw that aswell and hoped it was a slip of the tongue 🤣

She isn’t even grating on me anymore. She’s that boring and trots out the same old stuff

Reactions: 5
How do you know Ashley exclusively breastfeeds? She will tell you!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She just can't stand Tommy getting any attention can she. It has to be all about her all the time. The woman is ridiculously self centered. "Yeah he's bloody awesome, but so am I" have a day off Ashley!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She just can't stand Tommy getting any attention can she. It has to be all about her all the time. The woman is ridiculously self centered. "Yeah he's bloody awesome, but so am I" have a day off Ashley!!!
I thought that. She must be exhausting to live with.

Reactions: 4
I thought that just stfu. It doesn’t even seem to me that she likes him that much

How do you know Ashley exclusively breastfeeds? She will tell you!
Couldn’t believe (well I could) she was outside in the park with her whole boob out. Must have been freezing and definitely done for attention. Probably bangs on about it so much cuz sleeping ain’t going well

Reactions: 7
Imagine how much of a dick Tommy would seem if someone said to him "Wow fairplay to Ashley, she's doing brilliantly with Alf" and he said 'Yeah she's good but so am I. She's lucky to have me too". He would probably just say "Yeah she is, we're so lucky to have her" or "I'm really proud of her" like a normal loving partner

Like???? She needs to stop because it's possible for someone to just compliment her partner without it being in any way insulting to her. It's just a compliment to Tommy and that's it. Just agree with it and move on. I don't mind her stating that he should be sharing parenting equally etc but she doesn't need to say it every single time he gets a compliment.

Reactions: 14
I can’t warm to Ashley at all. She has to have an answer for everything and it’s always has to be different to what others say, to the point where she makes herself look like a dick. The breastfeeding story she posted yesterday, sat on a bench in public. It screams LOOK AT ME but if I catch you looking I will stamp my feet and kick off.
The way she sat there hoping to get attention felt wrong. It’s like she does it more for her ego than the baby’s needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t warm to Ashley at all. She has to have an answer for everything and it’s always has to be different to what others say, to the point where she makes herself look like a dick. The breastfeeding story she posted yesterday, sat on a bench in public. It screams LOOK AT ME but if I catch you looking I will stamp my feet and kick off.
The way she sat there hoping to get attention felt wrong. It’s like she does it more for her ego than the baby’s needs.
I cant either..everything she does appears to be for attention or to purposely provoke a reaction like someone dared look at her gigantic exposed boob and they were a perv etc and how dare they its natural/ stop sexualising them so she can do a story!
i mean i have had children and breastfed..not once did i have to expose my entire boob to feed my children or did I feel the need too. she does nothing to promote breast feeding imo..if i was an expectant mum now she would put me off doing it at all.
The vast majority of women manage to do this without anyone being any the wiser nut not Ashley. everyone needs to know shes an Exclusive breast feeder

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I cant either..everything she does appears to be for attention or to purposely provoke a reaction like someone dared look at her gigantic exposed boob and they were a perv etc and how dare they its natural/ stop sexualising them so she can do a story!
i mean i have had children and breastfed..not once did i have to expose my entire boob to feed my children or did I feel the need too. she does nothing to promote breast feeding imo..if i was an expectant mum now she would put me off doing it at all.
The vast majority of women manage to do this without anyone being any the wiser nut not Ashley. everyone needs to know shes an Exclusive breast feeder
Yup. I had a friend over today and had to do a quick feed for my 16month old. Nobody saw anything. At no point did I feel the need to pull my full boob out. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She just said she always takes advice well if it’s about key safety things.. has she heard herself at all over the past year? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She just said she always takes advice well if it’s about key safety things.. has she heard herself at all over the past year? 😅
I can’t believe she had to be told that the straps were too loose on the car seat, like why wouldn’t you tighten them?! Just common sense surely.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she had to be told that the straps were too loose on the car seat, like why wouldn’t you tighten them?! Just common sense surely.
couldn’t believe how loose they were! Literally no point of having them done at all
Never mind being able to fit more than 2 fingers underneath could fit a whole head 🤯

really shocked at that, where’s the common sense?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.