Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he has to bath and dress Alf every morning now before he goes to work?
Mental 😂 like that’s going to be able to carry on. There’s a reason you bathe babies before bedtime. If she was planning on ‘putting Tommy to work’ maybe she should have suggested he take paternity leave and she can “work” all day 🤣

Reactions: 1
So glad I found this thread, she’s been winding me up for ages.

Does anyone else remember this? A short while after Caroline died Ashley posted voice note from C sounding slurry. I think it was from a WhatsApp a few days before she died. I thought it was such bad taste and so attention seeking.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Why is when these Zelebs become mothers and they breast fed it is ALLLLL they talk about, like they are inferior and they are the only mother on this planet to have ever of breastfed, like they are high and mighty and have to tell everyone or constantly upload pictures and talk about it CONSTANTLY. I followed her for a few months now and literally all I’ve heard and seen about is her bloody boobs. Im all for normalising breastfeeding but she’s actually not helping in the slightest!

Reactions: 6
How does he have the time?! Don’t understand why she can’t have shower on a night, I have baby similar age to her and I shower on a night instead while my partner looks after baby or if I want shower during the day I put baby in bouncer in bathroom with me

Like I said other day her recent posts have confused me so much, one minute curling her hair cos she’s got loads of time then the next saying she doesn’t have time to brush her teeth/shower 🤷‍♀️
She won’t take advice from those who have been there so she’ll struggle to change the day. I remember with my first feeling overwhelmed by the day and how to get ready or make meals but the baby can be put in the bouncer, doesn’t have to be joined to you and maybe she needs time away from social media?!

Reactions: 1
So glad I found this thread, she’s been winding me up for ages.

Does anyone else remember this? A short while after Caroline died Ashley posted voice note from C sounding slurry. I think it was from a WhatsApp a few days before she died. I thought it was such bad taste and so attention seeking.
Oh no I didn’t know that. Really strange...

I actually used to like Ashley - I found her fun to follow and refreshing about being single when your friends aren’t etc. Now I just find her content really uninspiring. Boobs Baby Boobs Boobs Ranting on stories Vagina baby Boobs, baby pooing Boobs doing her hair Boobs no time to brush her teeth Boobs bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She came across very uncaring in that post about finding her cat. If I knew where he was going, I’d ask them not to feed him so that he’d come back home. It would break me if one of my cats no longer came home. I posted on my local Facebook community page after a day that my cat hadn’t been home..... only for him to be sleeping in a shaded corner of our own garden when it was really hot 😂 That’s how paranoid I am about loosing a pet.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She came across very uncaring in that post about finding her cat. If I knew where he was going, I’d ask them not to feed him so that he’d come back home. It would break me if one of my cats no longer came home. I posted on my local Facebook community page after a day that my cat hadn’t been home..... only for him to be sleeping in a shaded corner of our own garden when it was really hot 😂 That’s how paranoid I am about loosing a pet.
I think most owners would be more worried, she seemed more worried about paying for his pet insurance. As with the baby, she can’t have anything or anyone inconveniencing her.

Reactions: 5
I think most owners would be more worried, she seemed more worried about paying for his pet insurance. As with the baby, she can’t have anything or anyone inconveniencing her.
She’s 100% a narcissist. The more she posts, the more apparent it becomes. It’s sad really because she will probably always love herself more than anyone else, including her son.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I noticed Ashley-I-don’t-use-filters-James removed the “No filter” title from her bio... I thought it was strange as I just had a look at her stories today and noticed she’s CLEARLY used the Paris filter on the second pic🤣🤣 It’s the same pic as the previous yet her skin is miraculously smoother / brighter.

*Newsflash* no one cares if you use a filter - but she literally harped on about it for months and even on her Jeremy Vine stint🤣 Complete idiot. It’s also not the first time she’s done this!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She’s 100% a narcissist. The more she posts, the more apparent it becomes. It’s sad really because she will probably always love herself more than anyone else, including her son.
Definitely, the size of the photo she has of herself over her dining table! Narcissism with a hint of fine dining 😂

Reactions: 9
The baby’s head in that sling doesn’t look supportive at all, especially with him being so young 😩

Reactions: 6
The baby’s head in that sling doesn’t look supportive at all, especially with him being so young 😩
When she was walking about town yesterday, his head was flopping all over the place when he was in the blue sling. It definitely needed more support.

Reactions: 5
Thought there would be a thread about her. I saw her on the Jeremy vine show talking about ‘normalising breastfeeding’ which in my opinion is a big excuse to give her a platform, get her tits out like all the other ‘Instamums’ do and in a round about way say how great she is. She’s a first time mum and clearly has a hell of a lot to learn! Yes it’s all about feeding at the moment but that will stop, when they’re down to a couple of feeds a day there isn’t the ceremony, and then when they reach preschool etc no one gives a tit how they’ve been fed. She came out with the same old lines about how bad the breastfeeding rates are and made it about herself saying how she’s a big boobed woman. In my opinion the majority of people aren’t disgusted by breastfeeding anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No exactly, the majority of people don't care how you feed your baby. It's just another way for her to get attention!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.