Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don’t get Rivers. I don’t think it works at all with his surname being Andrews either.

She’s just posted yet another close up boob picture on her stories. Poor baby doesn’t look as if he’s in a correct or comfortable position, his chin isn’t tucked in and his nose is far too squashed to the breast.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I couldn’t agree with you all more. Of course she would do a post on breastfeeding!!! As if she is the first mother ever to do it. If I wanted advice on it I sure as hell wouldn’t go to her for it. As for the leery messages she receives, honestly what does she expect?! I know full well men shouldn’t do it but they will and do. So just put your tits away. I breastfed both my babies and always draped a muslin over myself.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I don’t get Rivers. I don’t think it works at all with his surname being Andrews either.

She’s just posted yet another close up boob picture on her stories. Poor baby doesn’t look as if he’s in a correct or comfortable position, his chin isn’t tucked in and his nose is far too squashed to the breast.
The middle pic on the new post is a bit worrying. He doesn’t look correctly positioned at all 😳😟

Reactions: 1
Honestly this woman has got to be THE most annoying zelebrity out there. She hates unsolicited advice, yet rams it down our neck at every opportunity. Gives us a lesson on child internet safety, but posts several pictures/videos of her child without clothes on, mouth open, nobody holding him. And then thinks that she has the right to tell everyone how easy being a mum is, after having only 3 weeks experience!
The first couple of weeks were a freaking doddle with all mine because they slept, ate, pooped, it gets SO much more difficult as time goes on. But of course she isn’t going to give a true representation of that is she because she just HAS to go against the general consensus of EVERY DAMN THING!

Reactions: 10
Why does everything have to be a "journey"
I wonder what all the breastfeeding Mums did before Instagram, maybe just got on with it like everyone else!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I know I keep saying it but her content is so dangerous to new mums. Rosie Ramsey has posted a message from a new mum who is clearly struggling and thinking Rosie is making it look easy, she then replies and explains it’s not the case at all and tells her how she’s struggling with exhaustion. This is so important! I was so hard on myself with my first and Ashley’s content would have definitely made me so much worse. I just feel she’s got a responsibility to some of the impressionable followers she has! Hope people can see past it I really do. And hope people don’t think it’s a necessity to be naked to breastfeed rather then a choice!

Reactions: 9
Ashley James, ladies and gents, mother for 3 weeks, expert in motherhood and breastfeeding. Who would honestly take advice from someone who’s been a mum for a split second?

Reactions: 11
She’s so passive aggressive on her stories “here is a picture of the label on my bra for those who still need clarification”
Get your head out of your arse Ashley

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The dog right in the newborn babies face like that! All the germs. 🤮

For the love of God, stop letting your dog lick your newborn baby’s face. She’s at it again today on her stories

• Sick
For the love of God, stop letting your dog lick your newborn baby’s face. She’s at it again today on her stories
Can’t stand it 😫 and now she’s doing an ask me anything and answering baby related questions as if she’s a pro 🙄

Reactions: 4
Gah! I don’t normally comment on threads but she is so irritating now!
I found the new born stage easy (but boring) purely because I was a rubbish sleeper before hand and got to have lie ins after my daughters 6am feed. However, Ashley isn’t talking about any struggles at all or the shock (emotionally) of having a baby and your life changing. She can preach as much as she wants but once lockdown is eased, she will realise her life isn’t the same.
If I had had my daughter now, she would be making me feel horrendous about my feelings towards being a new mum.
I know she wants to be independent and prove all the doubters wrong but I also feel she needs to be more sensitive to others feelings. Having been through depression and anxiety herself, you’d think she would be more cautious as to how others may react to her ‘strong’ opinions.

I think fair enough if you're finding it easy then that's totally cool, she's just a bit too smug about it.

I know each mum knows their baby the best, but the way she’s holding him gives me a slight heart attack. Especially in the Alpro reel. Yes, I know all babies are different but majority by 4 weeks still can’t hold their heads properly. One yank and he could have really hurt himself there 🙄

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember how she kept saying her life would carry on as normal because Tommy would be equal in helping with the baby etc? Who has noticed how she has now been saying that Tommy is working long hours and it’s all basically down to her with the baby? It’s completely expected and NORMAL but I’m surprised she has admitted to it! She should be cherishing the cuddles and not worrying about tidying up

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.