Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s definitely a nipple in that pic - not that that in itself bothers me - #freethenipple! - but I’m just SO DONE with seeing HER BOOBS!!! Put a top on. It’s not difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s definitely a nipple in that pic - not that that in itself bothers me - #freethenipple! - but I’m just SO DONE with seeing HER BOOBS!!! Put a top on. It’s not difficult.
But then where would she get her moany content from, actually covering her boobs then moaning about people commenting on it. Sure half her content would be gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The recent story about admitting you're wrong is very distasteful given were in full lockdown due to a respiratory disease...

Reactions: 3
Maybe she actually needed advise on something. I can hear her choking on her tonsils from here.
Haha id love that

Just looked, yeah really distasteful with the meme! No doubt she will get defensive later about it

Reactions: 3
This guy taking the total piss 😭😂😂
Why would she not tell her friends before you went out for a walk anyway? I told my friends and family the hour my son was born! So strange to keep it secret from people closest to you for days on end.. especially when you are in the public eye and this sort of thing can happen

Reactions: 7
She’s felt a bit emotional. Still managed to get her norks out though and show everyone.
It also tickled me that she didn’t go out because it was raining. There’s such a thing as a rain cover for the pram, and waterproof coats. My youngest went through a phase of ONLY wanting to sleep in the pram when she was little, so I had to go out no matter what the weather.

Reactions: 6
It also tickled me that she didn’t go out because it was raining. There’s such a thing as a rain cover for the pram, and waterproof coats. My youngest went through a phase of ONLY wanting to sleep in the pram when she was little, so I had to go out no matter what the weather.
Exactly. I used to walk miles in all weathers- anything to get her to sleep.

But then Ashley doesnt experience sleep deprivation.....okay love.

Reactions: 5
Why does she have to have her boobs out in every story? It’s really not difficult to put any shirt on, isn’t she ever cold?
My husband looked over my shoulder yesterday and said “I’ve seen that lasses boobs more often than I’ve seen yours recently” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s done a post on child safety on the internet and described from her ‘research’ that you shouldn’t post pictures of baby naked or just in a nappy... then posts the baby in his nappy on her stories!! And a post about how easy it all is of course. This stuff is toxic to new mums!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's said he loves art, that has really tickled me, can they even see at 3 weeks old their eyes are shut half the time! Maybe he's going to be an art dealer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.