Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's said he loves art, that has really tickled me, can they even see at 3 weeks old their eyes are shut half the time! Maybe he's going to be an art dealer 😂
That really made me laugh, they love staring at black and white things, I don’t think babies are art connoisseurs! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has done so much research into internet safety, but apparently none of that included the fact that people can remove stickers emojis from stories and photos so that one of her baby in his nappy could still be used by someone dodgy. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh look. Tits out again. Breastfeeding really does provide her with reason to get them out every 5 minutes.
It’s this kind of behaviour that actually works against breastfeeding. There is absolutely no need to be like this, it’s completely unnecessary.
I entirely support breastfeeding and fed mine for 2.5 years but never felt the need to expose myself daily, because that’s not really the way it is.
There are ways to promote and support breastfeeding without needing to film yourself naked with everything exposed. I’m sure she will try and pretend this is about destigmatising and desexualising breastfeeding but she’s doing the complete opposite.
She appears to be a complete simpleton.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No one has got a problem with breastfeeding. We just don’t want to see your boobs every 5minutes of the day.
Unfnollowing today. This bullshit about child safety on the internet and constant Boobs is just a bit too much for my sleep deprived eyes today 😂

Attachments

Exactly. I have no issue at all with tits, feeding, anything. Although according to her recent post it’s everyone else’s problem. Of course.. 🙄

It’s just not necessary. A fundamental part of breastfeeding is that you absolutely do not need to be exposed all the time.
This is attention seeking.
Women can quite happily breastfeed for many years and no one even know.
You can still support other women and be a breastfeeding evangelist without needing to expose your breasts via the internet on an hourly basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh duck off Ashley. I knew she was going to turn this into some “don’t sexualise my life giving breasts” shtick 🤔 load of bollocks. People don’t care if your boobs are out when you’re ACTUALLY FEEDING YOUR SON but it’s ridiculous to claim that sitting around the house topless is the reality for most mothers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh look. Tits out again. Breastfeeding really does provide her with reason to get them out every 5 minutes.
It’s this kind of behaviour that actually works against breastfeeding. There is absolutely no need to be like this, it’s completely unnecessary.
I entirely support breastfeeding and fed mine for 2.5 years but never felt the need to expose myself daily, because that’s not really the way it is.
There are ways to promote and support breastfeeding without needing to film yourself naked with everything exposed. I’m sure she will try and pretend this is about destigmatising and desexualising breastfeeding but she’s doing the complete opposite.
She appears to be a complete simpleton.
Exactly this! I breastfed till 2.5 also and never did I sit with my breasts out and often people wouldn't even know I was feeding until I'd finished!

Exactly. I have no issue at all with tits, feeding, anything. Although according to her recent post it’s everyone else’s problem. Of course.. 🙄

It’s just not necessary. A fundamental part of breastfeeding is that you absolutely do not need to be exposed all the time.
This is attention seeking.
Women can quite happily breastfeed for many years and no one even know.
You can still support other women and be a breastfeeding evangelist without needing to expose your breasts via the internet on an hourly basis.
You can just tell she’ll be the type to go to the most crowded place, whip her boob out and make a huge deal about someone glancing at her
Hey Ashley, I’m currently BF my 1 year old to sleep. No I haven’t posted my boob on the internet because no one needs to see it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Imagine sitting there topless, feeding your baby and needlessly streaming it to 285k people.

Most breastfeeding mothers don’t do this Ashley. So as strange as you are for needing to do it, you’ll happen upon equally as strange internet perverts “ sexualising it”.

It’s not wocket science is it?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Seriously Ashley, on one hand you're telling people what to post and what not to post of their baby, then you're moaning about unsolicited DMs being sent to your (public and open) profile - PICK A STRUGGLE!

• Haha
Oh duck off Ashley. I knew she was going to turn this into some “don’t sexualise my life giving breasts” shtick 🤔 load of bollocks. People don’t care if your boobs are out when you’re ACTUALLY FEEDING YOUR SON but it’s ridiculous to claim that sitting around the house topless is the reality for most mothers.
To be fair I spent the first 14 weeks sat on the sofa airing my boobs because they were so sore and painful from being cracked and bleeding plus having recurring thrush and mastitis 🤣 BUT I do completely agree with you.

she is totally doing this to attention seek, yet again.

“Stop talking about my breasts” - constantly posts pictures of herself in her bra/or with her boobs out. These are not natural or candid moments of a mother breastfeeding her baby. They are done for a reaction on the ‘gram.

“I’ve been looking into child internet safety” - posts pictures of her baby in just a nappy, using stickers to cover his body and with his mouth open. All of which were no-no’s according to her 🙄

“I LOVE being awake in the night. I LOVE breastfeeding, I can even do it outside whilst walking” - WELL DONE YOU. Do you want a round of applause?

I can’t stand that she acts as if she is an empowered women’s woman yet constantly belittles and shames other mothers. Everything she says could be so damaging to an anxious or struggling mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Come on own up, which of you sent her eyeballs to the back of her brain with the 2nd child question.😂😂😂She is an absolute pain in the arse. Sanctimonious pain in the arse.

• Haha
Come on own up, which of you sent her eyeballs to the back of her brain with the 2nd child question.😂😂😂She is an absolute pain in the arse. Sanctimonious pain in the arse.
not me! wish it had been though hahaha.

If and WHEN she starts struggling (I think it's a case of 'when' but I best not be too negative eh), she will never be honest about it! I've been following Charlotte Dawson who I am not particularly a fan of, but her posts are so much more relatable and real! so refreshing after Ashley's posts. Really expect to see some birds flying around her head soon as she's in a disney princess newborn bubble!

Reactions: 2
She has done so much research into internet safety, but apparently none of that included the fact that people can remove stickers emojis from stories and photos so that one of her baby in his nappy could still be used by someone dodgy. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Whaat? Is this true? 😲

Whaat? Is this true? 😲
I’ve heard it’s true. Google says mixed views. I think we all know that the safest option is not posting a pic or video of a naked baby, even when it’s covered by a sticker. I don’t think I’ve ever posted anything of my kids where they are half naked, maybe some beach photos. But both my Instagram and Facebook are private and I’m not an influencer 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve heard it’s true. Google says mixed views. I think we all know that the safest option is not posting a pic or video of a naked baby, even when it’s covered by a sticker. I don’t think I’ve ever posted anything of my kids where they are half naked, maybe some beach photos. But both my Instagram and Facebook are private and I’m not an influencer 🙄
It’s something I’ve heard, can’t say whether it’s 100% true but seems like something that could be done on the dark web etc. I’d rather not take the risk personally, especially if I was someone with a huge following.

Yes I work in child psychology and protection and I would advise against posting pictures of children. Many people post pictures innocently in social forums and even internet dating but sickenly there are people who lurk around there looking for pictures of children. Keep everything private and viewable only to those people you know very very well ( as a minimum!)
Ashley’s need for attention is contradicting her own instruction to everyone else.

• Heart
I've heard the name River before but never Rivers - am I missing something?

I've heard the name River before but never Rivers - am I missing something?
I thought that too! Seems so strange to make it plural that I thought that was a typo at first but maybe it’s a thing?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ you don’t tend to call a baby ‘Lillies’ rather than Lily though....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.