Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit I did not enjoy the newborn stage. Being stuck in a chair or in bed and not being able to hardly move. I am a Monica when it comes to the house being tidy and it drove me insane. I wish I had cherished it a bit more.

Reactions: 1
What is this half naked photo about?! She just loves attention doesn’t she. If she can manage to take a selfie with one hand she can brush her teeth too, absolute melt.
B1B23ADF-8D69-4F36-BB8A-C0BA305AD961.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Desperation or start of a breakdown insisting she can keep up her single life?
This one is turning into a ticking time bomb. 🙄

Reactions: 7
What is this half naked photo about?! She just loves attention doesn’t she. If she can manage to take a selfie with one hand she can brush her teeth too, absolute melt. View attachment 428528
Just why!!!!!

Desperation or start of a breakdown insisting she can keep up her single life?
This one is turning into a ticking time bomb. 🙄
I agree, especially the little comment yesterday ‘Tommy’s working all day’. I think she’ll be full of resentment that he works and she’s at home with the baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anyone else quite nervous watching that video of her with the hot curling iron right above Alfie?

Reactions: 2
I listened to her on the podcast made by mummas yesterday.. lots of interesting comments but one that surprised me was she said how much she’s missed Botox in pregnancy! She’s so insistent on no filters and honesty yet she has Botox as she fears aging?!

the other thing I’m curious about.. her relationship with Caroline flack? She has often said she was one of her best friends, and she’s posted today about the loss and anniversary etc. I really liked Caroline and was truly sad about her death, so I don’t want to sound disrespectful! But were they actually good mates? There’s literally one picture of them together! She also said on the podcast she thought the baby would be a girl because she had just lost a close female friend and thought it was meant to be. Just doesn’t seem quite right to me to talk about her the way she does when she didn’t seem to when Caroline was still here.

Reactions: 6
Just another, yes ANOTHER bra and knickers article in the Daily Fails side column of shame about her.
Is that where her 'career' is going along with the likes of Kerry Katona. Boobs out for the Daily Mail. Wow, 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I listened to her on the podcast made by mummas yesterday.. lots of interesting comments but one that surprised me was she said how much she’s missed Botox in pregnancy! She’s so insistent on no filters and honesty yet she has Botox as she fears aging?!

the other thing I’m curious about.. her relationship with Caroline flack? She has often said she was one of her best friends, and she’s posted today about the loss and anniversary etc. I really liked Caroline and was truly sad about her death, so I don’t want to sound disrespectful! But were they actually good mates? There’s literally one picture of them together! She also said on the podcast she thought the baby would be a girl because she had just lost a close female friend and thought it was meant to be. Just doesn’t seem quite right to me to talk about her the way she does when she didn’t seem to when Caroline was still here.
Excuse me?? She has Botox?!🥴 The very Ashley that preaches no filters like you said and body positivity?! Wow😑

• Haha
I had time to watch a whole film when mine was a baby! It's now she's older I can't do anything, I think when they are newborns you can do a lot!

Why on earth would you prioritise curling your hair and a full face of make up over brushing your teeth?!

my newborn was a velcro baby but I would always choose/prioritise a hot cup of tea and a biscuit followed by washing my face and brushing my teeth if nothing else 😂

I wonder how much she’s LOVING the sleepless nights now? Funny that she said when she was pregnant that she would still manage to do everything she wants to do. Yet she’s moaning her house is an absolute state and how much she hates it 🤣

Reactions: 4
I had time to watch a whole film when mine was a baby! It's now she's older I can't do anything, I think when they are newborns you can do a lot!
I watched 8 seasons of Are You The One in about 2 weeks with my newborn, now it would take me about a week to get through one episode! :D

• Haha
I find it particularly grim as she later said she left the house to go to an appointment for baby - for someone so keen on appearance I’m surprised she would go out without brushing her teeth. Or maybe she thought it was OK as everyone’s wearing masks 🤣

Reactions: 1
She had time to pose in-front of the washing machine and pretend she was on an aeroplane though 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why on earth would you prioritise curling your hair and a full face of make up over brushing your teeth?!

my newborn was a velcro baby but I would always choose/prioritise a hot cup of tea and a biscuit followed by washing my face and brushing my teeth if nothing else 😂

I wonder how much she’s LOVING the sleepless nights now? Funny that she said when she was pregnant that she would still manage to do everything she wants to do. Yet she’s moaning her house is an absolute state and how much she hates it 🤣
Yeah my second one went through a period of only wanting to nap on me, so I had her in the carrier around the house and got everything done that needed to be doing. By the things she’s posting on Instagram, it does seem like the baby is only sleeping on her. Just utilise the carrier and your house will be tidy 🤷🏻‍♀️
i feel like her new approach is - I’m a new mum, I don’t need to do anything other than cuddle my baby. I’m assuming it would have been much different if there wasn’t a pandemic going On. Didn’t she mention somewhere she’d take the baby to DJ gigs with her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.