Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly just put a bloody top on! I know she’s breastfeeding but her boobs do not need to be on show all the time. Her latest story of her showing Alfie sleeping on his pillow

Reactions: 2
Her posts are all over the place at the minute. Time to faff around doing her hair but no time to put on clothes. Sure.

Reactions: 4
Now she has just shown the baby doing a poo in the bath! All that internet safety research really paid off didn’t it. 🤦🏻‍♀️
These influencers kids get no privacy at all and it’s gross.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Now she has just shown the baby doing a poo in the bath! All that internet safety research really paid off didn’t it. 🤦🏻‍♀️
These influencers kids get no privacy at all and it’s gross.
That was actually too much 🤢 I have a kid too but he’s done that once in his life and I didn’t feel the need to film it 🤮

Reactions: 4
And why would you continue to film and continue to bathe him in poopy water ?
Agree. It’s a funny story to share once they are older but definitely no need to film it and let him sit in that disgusting water. My eldest has only once done it and when he was bigger, but I immediately took him out of the bath.

And why would you continue to film and continue to bathe him in poopy water ?
My baby did it several times and we immediately grabbed her out and showered her off!! She was filming and letting him put his hands in the water 🤮🤮🤮

I have never in my life seen someone post so many photos on Instagram of their boobs, is she ok? Every single story she’s posting pics that are… irrelevant?

i’m so confused? Especially as she’s said on multiple occasions she gets creepy replies, wouldn’t you just… not?

020C28F1-E3CD-460F-8EE2-5F2A1C6DD3D1.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I have never in my life seen someone post so many photos on Instagram of their boobs, is she ok? Every single story she’s posting pics that are… irrelevant?

i’m so confused? Especially as she’s said on multiple occasions she gets creepy replies, wouldn’t you just… not?

View attachment 433925
And she wonders why perverts flock to her social media.

Reactions: 8
And she wonders why perverts flock to her social media.
Cue to a post in a few hours of her screen shots of men flooding her DMs with pervy messages. Look I'm not one of those 'it's her fault she gets ogled by the way she's dressing' people, but if you're getting these types of messages, at least make your page private if you're gonna continue posting pictures like that? Especially now you have a baby.

Reactions: 9
Cue to a post in a few hours of her screen shots of men flooding her DMs with pervy messages. Look I'm not one of those 'it's her fault she gets ogled by the way she's dressing' people, but if you're getting these types of messages, at least make your page private if you're gonna continue posting pictures like that? Especially now you have a baby.
Had a look on Twitter search under Ashley James earlier yep the perverts are out in force.
1613229904724.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Had a look on Twitter search under Ashley James earlier yep the perverts are out in force.View attachment 434386
Ah gross!!! I get it - she’s in charge of her body, she can show what she likes. But come on! There will always be pervs and greasy men that will make such comments. She obviously does it for attention. Also - what does Tommy have to say about it? I guess she probably told him - my boobs I do what I want.

Reactions: 7
Ah gross!!! I get it - she’s in charge of her body, she can show what she likes. But come on! There will always be pervs and greasy men that will make such comments. She obviously does it for attention. Also - what does Tommy have to say about it? I guess she probably told him - my boobs I do what I want.
Tommy's served his purpose he will be off soon I reckon.

Reactions: 7
I listened to her on the podcast made by mummas yesterday.. lots of interesting comments but one that surprised me was she said how much she’s missed Botox in pregnancy! She’s so insistent on no filters and honesty yet she has Botox as she fears aging?!

the other thing I’m curious about.. her relationship with Caroline flack? She has often said she was one of her best friends, and she’s posted today about the loss and anniversary etc. I really liked Caroline and was truly sad about her death, so I don’t want to sound disrespectful! But were they actually good mates? There’s literally one picture of them together! She also said on the podcast she thought the baby would be a girl because she had just lost a close female friend and thought it was meant to be. Just doesn’t seem quite right to me to talk about her the way she does when she didn’t seem to when Caroline was still here.
She was friends with her but often says they were best friends which seems a bit of a reach. They went on a girls holiday together once and Ashley was at Caroline's 40th birthday party but it seemed to me at the time just a celeb friendship. She shared texts between them just after she died as well

Is she having a bleeping laugh having her baby on the dining table with LIT CANDLES about two inches from him?!?!

Watched some of the W channel thing where she’s taking about her pregnancy and birth..... all I want to message her is to hold that baby’s head properly and use the baby carrier properly 🙄

Reactions: 3
She was friends with her but often says they were best friends which seems a bit of a reach. They went on a girls holiday together once and Ashley was at Caroline's 40th birthday party but it seemed to me at the time just a celeb friendship. She shared texts between them just after she died as well
Has anyone else seen what Caroline’s ex Andrew Brady has said about Ashley?

Interesting......

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Has anyone else seen what Caroline’s ex Andrew Brady has said about Ashley?

Interesting......
I think after Caroline’s death every second Z lister was all of a sudden best friends with her. It’s absolutely appalling that everyone jumped on that bandwagon (I’m sorry to call it that way, was a long night with baby and can’t think of another way to call it).
I thought it was absolutely ridiculous yesterday when she went on about Caroline’s passing and how it’s been so hard.... only to post an AD 30min later. If it was really that painful for you and such a bad day, why didn’t you push the ad to another day? Surely the company would have understood that.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.