Ashley James #9 All About Ashley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to think festival chic started and ended in the mid nineties. She’s going to look great in amongst all the shorts and hoodies at the festival.

Although saying that, she’ll be in a corporate tent so the ‘audience’ is likely to be uninterested blokes in chinos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd love to be a fly in the tent where she's pushing a button repeatedly doing her dj set....I see she was wanting someone to film her obviously for a promo video - any takers?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd love to be a fly in the tent where she's pushing a button repeatedly doing her dj set....I see she was wanting someone to film her obviously for a promo video - any takers?
Her request to find someone to film her set obviously came after reading here and noticing the only video is from Bittersweet DJs heavily featuring Charlotte with Ashley as a background extra.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂 Not sure if that’s a promotion or demotion, probably the latter, as she was supposed to be in the Bacardi Tent for vip band holders and corporate guests. The phone charging zone sounds like a big demotion from there!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god, I didn’t notice the card on the flowers either…she’s pregnant isn’t she :rolleyes: I bet she thinks she’ll be fine because she can dump Alf with the childminder during the week and with his grandparents on the weekend so she’ll only have the newborn to worry about. Bet she manages to dodge ever having to parent both kids together, and the moment she has to she’ll make herself out to be some kind of saint. She probably will get a live in nanny who does nights so she gets enough sleep to be able to prance about in her underwear and blink loads work, because remember she doesn’t get maternity leave with her ‘job’ guys. Whyyy is she having another child, I just don’t understand.

Reactions: 12
What the duck does she look like? She has no idea how to dress herself and neither does her stylist. I know my boobs would never fit this style of dress so I don't bother with them. She has a lovely figure - there's no need to squeeze into things that aren't cut for her shape.
she never dresses to suit her lovely figure!
unfortunately if you have largish boobs you cant always wear everything you like the look of..a lot of stuff just doesnt suit or fit properly..like Ashley demonstrates with her underwear, bikinis and dress choices.
ive always had big boobs and its hard especially when your young and fashionable clothes arent made for your build but you have to learn what looks good.
Prime example for me is when i went to buy my wedding dress...id set my heart on the dress in the window of the bridal shop..tried it on and it did absolutely nothing for me..i was devasted but i tried on other dresses, including one that i only said id try because my mum liked the jacket with it! ...when i tried that on everyone said how lovely it looked on me..it was the one i chose in the end. No one made any comment when i put the window dress on!

Reactions: 5
Can I just say if she is pregnant it seems like she hasn’t suffered with sickness or anything. At most she’s needed a nap 🙄 Seems like she’s had a right smooth ride for the first trimester. Which just makes me dislike her even more.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like a year 11 leavers disco

Can't even hear the music anyway or see who the dj was and I doubt the crowd there would even care, they're so smashed! ...you might as well just play some apple garage band mix!
wonder how much shes getting paid for this "gig?"
one thing for sure ,she's no Mark Ronson or Calvin Harris 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't even hear the music anyway or see who the dj was and I doubt the crowd there would even care, they're so smashed! ...you might as well just play some apple garage band mix!
wonder how much shes getting paid for this "gig?"
And 6 hours of her! They clearly struggled to find people to fill the gap.

The opening slot is the graveyard slot as I imagine most attendees are still nursing hangovers at 11am

Reactions: 8
I just googled top female djs and got this article highlighting some of the top acts of 2021, along with videos of their sets .....none of them appear to use the "button pushing/ grinning inanely " techniques employed by our Trashley , nor do they appear to wear cowboy boots and skimpy dresses to get their art across to their crowds and they are making their own original mixes/ sounds, not relying on commercial teeny bobby tracks

• Haha
Can I just say if she is pregnant it seems like she hasn’t suffered with sickness or anything. At most she’s needed a nap 🙄 Seems like she’s had a right smooth ride for the first trimester. Which just makes me dislike her even more.
More likely to be a boy though if she's not had morning sickness 🙏🏻

Reactions: 6
A friend of the family is a DJ. It's taken her about 10 years of really hard work to start making a name for herself.

She actually works really hard doing multiple gigs a week and has released some of her own music recently.

Seeing the likes of Ash pretending to DJ must be so annoying.

Reactions: 7
I was one of those stupid gullible dick heads who thought 2 siblings would play with each and occupy each other, they do nothing but fight 😂 3.5yo and 2.5yo 🫣

her outfit is disgusting

• Haha
Why do none of her pretentious captions make sense? Does she never read things through before posting? No idea what she’s trying to say here…
…so happy to be back AFTER motherhood? Does she think it’s over now? (I mean her recent actions and the way she pans him off with everyone under the sun instead of caring for him herself - clearly). Oh trashley.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.