Ashley James #9 All About Ashley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only conceive via IVF and had 4 rounds to have my Son- a round of IVF takes a lot longer than 10 days.
Exactly, I worked in an ivf clinic for 7 years and there’s no way. Plus you will know, (and pleased it worked for you 💙)that you can’t flounce around in a bikini showing a flat (ish) tummy when you are pumped full of hormones to either flatten or pump up your hormones

Reactions: 6
Report her to asa, she hasn’t declared the boots as gifted on her grid.

Reactions: 7
Exactly, I worked in an ivf clinic for 7 years and there’s no way. Plus you will know, (and pleased it worked for you 💙)that you can’t flounce around in a bikini showing a flat (ish) tummy when you are pumped full of hormones to either flatten or pump up your hormones
Thank you so much- toughest thing I’ve ever had to go through but totally worth it. Oh absolutely, the bloating is next level never mind the bruising from injecting into your stomach multiple times a day!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
CRYING AT THE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF TRASHLEY DJING

actual tears

how’s about panning to see the “audience” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
CRYING AT THE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF TRASHLEY DJING

actual tears

how’s about panning to see the “audience” 😂
It’s even more cringe than we could have hoped for! She has zero rhythm or timing. She looks like a kid pretending to dj! What a sad act.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet Annie Mac, Sam Divine, Hannah Wants and all other women who DJ wish it'd been that easy as to DJ in a random London pub and then suddenly you're a world-class DJ.

I used to go SW4 every year up until 2018, so glad she was in a local pub and not on the stage!

That dancing though 😳 I have second hand embarrassment watching her.

Reactions: 9
Watching her jump around with bubbles and those plaits with absolutely nobody watching her set is just so embarrassing but also hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Report her to asa, she hasn’t declared the boots as gifted on her grid.

i literally just came to say this!!
You’ll all need this screen grab- she declares it in her story, but not on the grid post, which stays for ever… whereas the story will vanish tomorrow.
“Swipe to see the boots of dreams”

25F7E0BE-5F18-4B27-AEF0-641A8C1243F3.png

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.