Ashley James #9 All About Ashley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG Imagine if she is pregnant and she ll be like “ oh I was booked for my FIRST set at Redding and it was so hard because of the patriarchy like when I went back to WORK five days after I had Alf “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 also the hair. Imagine PAYING someone to plait the front of your hair like yer bestie did when you were 12 🥴🤣. So relatable.
also nice to see Alf wearing a Sun hat today with his grand parents
Lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sure about that. I had horrendous sickness when pregnant with my little boy. We can keep our fingers crossed though 😂
Same my sickness was worse with my boy rather than my daughter!

And no trashley, people really can't just do whatever they want after kids , maybe a few with good grandparent support (no judgement here every parent needs a break if they can) or those who are loaded and have nanny's. Most people, like myself, don't have a "village" so therefore tend to live our lives WITH our children

Reactions: 8
I know I’ve said it before but she seriously gives me Kevin and perry vibes whenever she ‘DJ’s’… a wannabe superstar DJ desperate to get noticed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know I’ve said it before but she seriously gives me Kevin and perry vibes whenever she ‘DJ’s’… a wannabe superstar DJ desperate to get noticed 🤣
Shes literally been given a set of decks at the charging your phones point. HILARIOUS

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know anything about djs and djing but I’ve never thought of them as the type to pay for hair make up and stylists every time they have a gig? Is this a thing? I’d imagine a serious dj to just rock up and do it, makes it looo even more like she’s doing everything for aesthetics and content, and of course making it all about her and not the music.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know anything about djs and djing but I’ve never thought of them as the type to pay for hair make up and stylists every time they have a gig? Is this a thing? I’d imagine a serious dj to just rock up and do it, makes it looo even more like she’s doing everything for aesthetics and content, and of course making it all about her and not the music.
Funny thing is though nobody will even notice her hair or makeup or tit red nightie and blue cowboy boot combo 🤣 hilarious that she thinks she’ll get noticed!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A very quick google search tells me that it’s only in Northern Cyprus that you can legally do gender selection. Anassa resort is in Paphos which is a 2 hr drive away… could it have been done? It also says the minimum you’d need to stay for would be 10 days to be checked by the doctor
I can only conceive via IVF and had 4 rounds to have my Son- a round of IVF takes a lot longer than 10 days.

Reactions: 5
Not sure about that. I had horrendous sickness when pregnant with my little boy. We can keep our fingers crossed though 😂
In very general terms women are more likely to experience morning sickness when pregnant with girls because levels of HCG tend to be higher. I know there are many exceptions! I have two girls and was lucky to have had easy pregnancies with barely any morning sickness. I just genuinely want Ashley to have another boy so am clutching at straws a bit I guess 😂 But this time a really boisterous boy!

Reactions: 5
I had four under 4 for six months, 3.5, 20months and twins. I have very little family support, my parents are 1.5 hrs away. We have just been for 2 nights away, our second time away together since twins were born. They’re now nearly 5, 3 and twins are 17 months. I will just die laughing if it’s twins!!! 😂
She’ll not know what hit her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is definitely pregnant, which is absolutely infuriating seeing as she doesn’t even like spending time with her first child 😞

Reactions: 10
Three probably doesn’t even know of her djing there 😂 Only a narc would think they’ve hit the big time pressing buttons like Mr Bean DJing at the phone charging point at a teenage festival 😂😂😂😂 Is Charlotte DJing there? I bet she’s howling at this debacle!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.