Ashley James #9 All About Ashley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally came on the say the same about pregnancy bating. Card says “Love Tommy Alfie”… no “and” plus her thumb awkwardly covering the bottom of the writing. She could’ve easily just posted a pic of the flowers with caption “These were delivered from my boys” or something. Good god though, I can’t bear to think of her with two kids!!! She’s definitely the type who has a second just to occupy the first and hope they they’ll play together and keep out of her hair.

Reactions: 18
Literally came on the say the same about pregnancy bating. Card says “Love Tommy Alfie”… no “and” plus her thumb awkwardly covering the bottom of the writing. She could’ve easily just posted a pic of the flowers with caption “These were delivered from my boys” or something. Good god though, I can’t bear to think of her with two kids!!! She’s definitely the type who has a second just to occupy the first and hope they they’ll play together and keep out of her hair.
And she'd be in for a shock 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Yep! I have two and there’s a 7 year age gap 😆😆😆 and that’s was enough for me! A 2 year gap must be such hard work!
Yep 5 years between my two and its still hard, imagine how much she'd hate it she can barely handle the 1

Reactions: 10
I think she’s pregnant. She’s hates how her life is now she’s a mum, why would she bring a second into it- the mind boggles.

Life defo isn’t easier with two - she’ll have to go through toilet training Alf with a baby, them fighting over toys, one parent generally has ‘one’ child so less time together and peole less willing to babysit if there are two cause it’s harder work etc etc

And if it’s another boy 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

I love my life btw with my small kids, it’s crazy and wonderful and tiring and chaotic. Just as it should be when they are little.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she’s pregnant. She’s hates how her life is now she’s a mum, why would she bring a second into it- the mind boggles.

Life defo isn’t easier with two - she’ll have to go through toilet training Alf with a baby, them fighting over toys, one parent generally has ‘one’ child so less time together and peole less willing to babysit if there are two cause it’s harder work etc etc

And if it’s another boy 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

I love my life btw with my small kids, it’s crazy and wonderful and tiring and chaotic. Just as it should be when they are little.
I honestly think she'd have anther just to boost engagement / content. Which is so sad bit I would not be surprised.

Reactions: 11
If she’s having another baby for content I think it’ll only backfire. She’s done nothing but slate Alf recently for ruining her life for a year and has become a complete bleeping whingebag pining for her child free life. Why would people sympathise with her with the struggles of round 2 when she’s put herself there?

There’s 2 years between my first 2 and it was no walk in the park.

Lovely day Ash x

Reactions: 12
Also, Alf can’t talk yet.

Leaving him constantly is relatively easy for her right now but when he’s 3 and having behavioural problems / begging her not to leave him for 4 days to be a superstar in-demand DJ, what will she do? And with another younger one too.

Maybe she thinks it’ll be easier without lockdown / now she’s a full blown expert / she can redo it all right this time?

Reactions: 20
Also, Alf can’t talk yet.

Leaving him constantly is relatively easy for her right now but when he’s 3 and having behavioural problems / begging her not to leave him for 4 days to be a superstar in-demand DJ, what will she do? And with another younger one too.

Maybe she thinks it’ll be easier without lockdown / now she’s a full blown expert / she can redo it all right this time?
Sassylad, you are mistaken - Alf can say 50 words!! AND all the “days of the month”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
1 child is relatively easy to dump leave with family/ friends.....2 is more of an issue ....and definitely not for more than a day

Reactions: 10
If she is pregnant and has another child, I’m confident she will end up on the funny farm. She’s teetering on the edge of sanity as it is.

Reactions: 17
1 child is relatively easy to dump leave with family/ friends.....2 is more of an issue ....and definitely not for more than a day
But if it’s a girl she’ll only dump poor Alf with the grandparents and the chosen one will stay on her tit till she’s 15

• Haha
Reactions: 18
but when he’s 3 and having behavioural problems / begging her not to leave him for 4 days
the thing is, children only tend to beg you not to leave when they have a strong attachment to you. I’m not sure Alf will be all that upset if he’s left with either set of grandparents or with just Tommy.

Reactions: 13
the thing is, children only tend to beg you not to leave when they have a strong attachment to you. I’m not sure Alf will be all that upset if he’s left with either set of grandparents or with just Tommy.
Good point! But children with attachment issues do have behaviour problems…

Reactions: 5
Oh wow I didn’t notice the card & the thumb thing! Yeah she’s deffo knocked up.
Obviously speculation but just out of the 2WW now if they had gender selection in Cyprus???

Reactions: 7
A very quick google search tells me that it’s only in Northern Cyprus that you can legally do gender selection. Anassa resort is in Paphos which is a 2 hr drive away… could it have been done? It also says the minimum you’d need to stay for would be 10 days to be checked by the doctor

Reactions: 6
A very quick google search tells me that it’s only in Northern Cyprus that you can legally do gender selection. Anassa resort is in Paphos which is a 2 hr drive away… could it have been done? It also says the minimum you’d need to stay for would be 10 days to be checked by the doctor
I noticed this. Also they favour pre conception gender selection where they remove the sperm with the less desired chromosomes and then artificially inseminate. Seems a bit early? Great if they didn’t do it… bloody hope it’s a boy.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.