Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlepup

VIP Member
Ashley James #10 - Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not it’s a little brother

How instant are the results from the harmony blood test? Could explain the bruise on her arm and her exciting podcast!
About a week - has to be processed abroad

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
"I sacraficed a year of my life devoting my boobs to Alf, so when baby thumb came along, Alf decided to relocate to live with his bestie Snoop. He made this decision as he's been raised to be a gentleman and wants me to devote my next year of sacrafice to baby thumb to give her the same equal opportunity he had"

• Haha
Reactions: 42

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Ashley James #10 - Superstar “DJ” the hardest working “Mum”, lots of love from Tommy Alfie and bump thumb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Cariad

VIP Member
"I wish I could just shove him in there and shut the door "😳😡
he's your child Ashley.....
I have no words 🥺
B3CED22A-377D-437C-A0BC-70A070903B08.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

littlepup

VIP Member
She seems to utterly miss the point that it’s her looks and only her looks that have got her to where she is today, she only has a platform because of them and because men responded to them, it wasn’t women putting her there. She is absolutely part of the problem she says she hates. She’s happy to take the step up she gets from her looks and body but she looks down on the people giving it to her?!

She might sell a few cartons of Alpro and Dysons to the ladies who find her and are temporarily impressed by her calling out the patriarchy, but once you follow her for 3+ months and realise it’s just a cycle of complaining over fictitious scenarios, the same stories weekly, lies, problems that don’t exist etc she isn’t influencing anyone.

If all of a sudden tomorrow no men paid her any attention, negative or otherwise, she wouldn’t have anything to talk about.

Imagine ending up in hospital at 16 because someone cheated on you, how much worth you put into them. Caroline Flack vibes. It’s deep seated issues that need addressing out of the spotlight.

Reactions: 32

ketchupmayo17

Excuse how this may come across but if Ashley was ‘a bit common’ and lived in a council flat and was on benefits and left her child for 4 days for no reason, called him names, showed how she was barely with him all week, again for little to no reason, I believe she would be crucified. She gets away with it because she’s got a posh voice, money and is aesthetically pleasing. It’s reminiscent of the McCann saga, there’s definitely a debate to be had whether they’d have been treated by the media differently if they were ‘a bit common’ and not doctors, and had left their child.

Ps: I don’t think there’s anything wrong with h if a council flat/receiving benefits etc but society definitely reacts differently based On things like this! But imagine if this was Ashley’s situation and she didn’t have privilege on her side.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Ss-ldn

Chatty Member
Recap:

Our Ash was super excited about her birth debrief conveniently timed to coincide with national birth trauma week then pretended it was all really difficult for her. So difficult she recorded a podcast about it.
She’s still traumatised but is trying to conceive and thinks no one knows, except she keeps screenshotting her Natural Cycles ‘contraception’ app showing it’s in conception mode. Is she in Cyprus because they do gender selection?

Poor Alf is neglected as hell, mostly fed watermelon and pre-grated cheese with the odd fruit pouch. His shitty parents have booked a fancy holiday based on the premise the kids club takes them from 4 months and are shoving him in there most days. Oh, and leaving him with strangers babysitting overnight. Apparently he won’t touch anything else on the hotel menu, apart from spag bol which was recommended by one of Ashley’s sycophant followers.

Trashley won’t buy him clothes or shoes that actually fit because he’ll only grow out of them, so Poor Alf is hobbling around in too tight jelly shoes and size 2-3 shorts. Her holiday wardrobe probably cost a grand alone, let alone the cost of a junior suite and business class flights. Tommy No Balls is apparently OK with all of this 🙄

And let’s not forget this holiday is to escape the full on garden refurb where they’re getting self watering flowers and Sonos speakers embedded. Oh, and it’s mostly designed to suit the dog she gave away, not her child.

The childminder is still closed until Sept presumably, so let’s enjoy the rest of August watching her attempt to parent except we all know she won’t and the nanny/grannies will be doing it

Lovely day x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Alf going to his grandparents for the first time for the weekend!! I nearly spat my drink out reading that. She needs to start posting "we had Alf all weekend for the first time", it'd be more accurate!! A cursory scroll back and I can see she had 3 bloody nights away for her birthday weekend on 1st April. And I remember him going to the grandparents for 2 nights a while ago because I thought wow that's a lot for such a tiny boy (yes I breastfed my children, 2 years each, no I never left them overnight for a while, now I do when I can!)

They have so many holidays, weekends away, nights out, date nights (first one!!!!) it's unbelievable really. She has no idea how privileged they are. I'm lucky I have a good support network but even still it's once in a blue moon me and OH go out together and overnight probs 1 time a year. And I think I'm mega lucky to have that!!!

Rant over. Lovely day xx

• Haha

Ss-ldn

Chatty Member
Had a look on Twitter for the GBeebies reaction.

They had to nominate their “Union Jackass” 🤨 and she chose William and Kate because “it doesn’t look good in a cost of living crisis to be moving especially as they just had renovations at Kensington Palace”. Errr…pot, kettle? Ashley with her luxury holidays and extensive garden renovation lecturing people about optics during a cost of living crisis?!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
I’ve posted on Tattle too many times today already (must do something more productive when my baby is napping :ROFLMAO:), but I find it infuriating how she is saying that there will come a time when you can just dump your child with relatives/friends/a childminder and get back to your normal life. Yes, having children is a shock to the system and there are definitely days when I miss the freedom to do whatever I want, but I, like most other mums, am embracing the change and certainly do not resent the child I chose to have. She literally talks as if all mums can’t stand their baby in the first year but will learn to love them once someone else is looking after them. What the hell is wrong with her? There are people desperate to have children and she’s prancing about the place thinking she’s the worlds best mother while staying shit like this. Sorry, massive rant but I’m:mad:

• Sad

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
I'm telling you now. If I went plum picking with my newborn, who was cluster feeding, and my mate asked me to record 200 candid videos and pictures of me picking plums ill tell her to fuck right off

• Haha

sasbeep

VIP Member
Dying at Alf going “for the weekend” at 10am on a Thursday!! Tell us again about attachment parenting ash?

• Haha

moimoi

VIP Member
Hahahaha

AB7C7EE7-93DE-4A70-A1E4-6B224C4CE471.jpeg

so full of shit and classic mean girl response to a message that wasn’t nasty at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Recap from memory -

The childminder is closed for the school holiday so poor Alf has had to spend time more time than usual being ignored looked after by his mother.

One day Ashley declared that she was off to babysit her nephew, which had us puzzled as surely no-one in their right mind would ever leave her in sole care of their child?
It turned out that Ash was just along for the insta ops ride and actually her mum and Tommy did all the child-wrangling while Ash fucked about on her phone. No change there then.

They are choosing the height of summer to have their garden dug up, meaning that their toddler (who isn’t going to the childminder for 6 weeks, remember, and loves his garden playhouse - more on that in a minute) can’t play outside at all! Excellent consideration for your child there once again!

Back to the playhouse, you know the one, that Ashley was so pleased to find nearby for a reasonable price on FB Marketplace?
Well. Wasn’t it amazingly kind of the company who made and sold the playhouse to then #gift another garden toy to Alfie afterwards?
WHO KNEW they did that for something you bought secondhand on marketplace?!

Ashley has been seen in a range of increasingly shorter dresses, leaving little to the imagination between that and the low cut boob line she usually goes for. With prices in the hundreds of £ we have no real idea where she is getting her income.

This (and a bored few minutes) led to a nose on Companies House and a discovery that her day-to-day income goes through a business registered as ‘All About Ashley’. How perfect!

Most recently, Ash, Tommy (who has gone waaaaaay down in my estimations) and poor Alf are on a last minute holiday which feels very much like a sneaky #ad.
Alfie has been shoved into kids club every day (except today when he dared to be upset and Ash had to actually ‘keep’ him) and been left with the babysitting service at night.
He’s living on grated cheese and watermelon (as usual) but mixing it up with spoon-fed bolognaise occasionally.
Ashley will not buy him clothes because he grows out of them (no, I am not making this up)
What about shoes. Ash? Alf’s are too small.

And Tommy No Balls seems to just be sitting back and allowing this shit show to unfold.

Grab the popcorn tattlers. I have a feeling this thread might be a good one.

Sorry if I’ve missed anything.

(I’m still sort of suspicious she’s gone to do gender selection in Cyprus)

Edit @Ss-ldn sorry you hadn’t posted when I started mine! I didn’t mean to duplicate!

• Heart
Reactions: 29